Bad Start

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was my first day of being a Junior in high school. I couldn't wait to see the rest of EXO-K but then at the same time, I didn't want to go to school. I'm afraid when I walk through the front doors of the school, I'm going to be called by my nickname: Rich Girl. Everyone at school knew my parents. They are the richest couple in South Korea. Their faces were shown everywhere. Billboards, posters, food and drink labels. The high school I attended was owned by my parents. The teachers treated me like a princess even though it was getting annoying. People at school would get annoyed if the teacher was on my side. They would yell at them and not me. And if they did, they think I would go report them to my parents. I hated being treated like a fragile kid. I wanted to be like the other kids who were getting in trouble. 

It was 3:30 A.M, I was twisting and tossing around in my bed. I was having a nightmare. The nightmare was about me getting bullied in school. People were crowding over me while I sat on the ground, getting spat out by people.

[Nightmare]

"Rich girl!  Rich girl!" 

"You don't belong here, rich girl."

"Who do you think you are? You think you're cool because your parents are rich?"

[End of nightmare]

I screamed making Joonmyun Oppa wake up. Both of us were sharing the same bedroom with 2 twin beds in the room.

"What happened?!" Joonmyun shot up seeing me sweating and crying at the same time. He walked over and sat right next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me into his embrace. I was getting tears on his shirt. He started to hug me while I let out my tears.

"Don't cry." He whispered. He started to rock back and forth while I stop my crying. Later, both of us fell asleep on my bed while his arms were still wrapped around me. I was glad to have a best friend like him.

---

EXO-K were walking to Suho and Jihyun's house this morning after eating at D.O.'s house. Since it was the first day of school, they all agreed to walk together on the first day of school.

"I can't wait to see Jihyun noona!" Sehun started to clap his hands and smile at the same time.

"And Suho hyung." Kai added.

"Do you think... Jihyun will get hated at school? Because of her parents?" Chanyeol decided to ask all of a sudden. 

"Yah! Don't say that!" Baekhyun started to hit him.

"Ow!!" Chanyeol whined. "I'm sorry! Remember last year?! Once she walked through the door, she was getting cursed at!" 

"Shut up!" Baekhyun smacked his head again.

"Stop it! It's the truth!" Chanyeol stook out his tongue. 

"Yah." D.O. stopped Chanyeol. "Do you not care about Jihyun?"

"I care about her!" Chanyeol spat out. "She's in danger with all these weirdos out here! I will protect her if I have to!"

"We'll all protect her, hyung." Sehun added.

They kept walking to Suho and Jihyun's house and when they got there,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter