Chapter 25

The Switch

Krystal’s POV

 

We stopped by his classroom so he could change out of his outfit. If it hadn’t been for the fact that we were at school I would have thought that it was Amber. I haven’t forgotten about my assumptions. I’ll use this time to test it out, to see if it really was Amber posed as Donghae or if it really was Donghae.

 

After Donghae told his class that he’ll be out for a while we walked down the hallway, admiring the students’ hardwork.

 

“Donghae, why don’t we go out into the school yard.” I asked him. This will be the perfect chance to ask him about the tree. If he knows about it then it was him, if he doesn’t then it was his sister, Amber.

 

“Sure, why not since it’s such a beautiful day. It would to be stuck inside the building all day.” He said before taking hold of my hand and walking off towards the yard. Ba-thump.

 

Hyuna’s POV

 

I wanted to pull out this woman’s hair. How dare she hold my Amber’s hand? Doesn’t she know that Amber belongs to me only?? I bit my fingernails in frustration.

 

“Hey, don’t you think that woman is scary?” I heard a student whispered to another student.

 

“Yeah, I’ve noticed her too. She looks like some kind of crazy stalker. Don’t you think?” the student replied.

 

“Yeah, I feel bad for whoever she’s stalking.” They started giggling.

 

Hearing this I turned to glare at them. They scattered away like little mouse. Hmph! you’re lucky I’m busy following Amber right now, otherwise I would have pulled out your hair. I refocused my attention back to Amber but she was gone. Damn! It was all those es fault!! I started looking around for Amber and the woman.

 

Amber’s POV

 

We were outside enjoying the sunlight and the view. I smiled seeing how happy everyone was. I felt a squeeze in my hand so I turned towards Krystal.

 

“Hmm? What is it?” I asked her.

 

“I-I want to g-go somewhere.” She stuttered. I nodded my head and waited for her to lead the way. We walked passed all the stalls and walked towards the school entrance. I wonder where she’s taking me.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“I-I want to g-go somewhere.” I stuttered. I’m not sure if I’m hoping that it’ll be him or Amber. I just want to know whoever it was that I fell for. I lead him towards the school entrance to where our tree was. I stopped at the wrong tree, just a few trees up from our tree. I want to see if he recognizes the tree or not.

 

“Do you remember this tree?” I asked him pointing to a tree. He looked confused before shaking his head. Does the shake mean he doesn’t know about our tree or he doesn’t know about this particular tree? Like reading my mind he answered.

 

“Princess, this isn’t the tree.” He gave a dorky smile before leading me towards the right tree. Ba-thump. He lead me to the right tree, our tree. “This is the tree.” So it really was Donghae. I was just being stupid all this time. I engulfed him in a tight hug sending a tingling sensation throughout my body. This clears up all my assumptions. It wasn’t Amber, it had always been Donghae. All of a sudden I felt someone yank me forcibly. I landed on the ground in pain.

 

“H-Hyuna noona? What are you doing here? How did you find me?” Donghae asked. Who is this woman? Who is she to him?

 

Hyuna’s POV

 

When I finally found Amber she was hugging that woman. I couldn’t hold back my anger and before I knew it I was stomping my way over. I yanked her away from Amber, making her fall to the ground with a loud thud.

 

“H-Hyuna noona? What are you doing here? How did you find me?” Amber asked me with widen eyes. I ignored her and turned to face the woman.

 

“Stay away from what’s mine!!” I shouted to her. She tried to get up but with difficulty. Amber went to help her seeing how she was having a hard time getting up. Seeing Amber being gentle towards another woman just did it. I lashed out my hand and went in for a slap. SMACK! A loud smacking sound came when I made contact with her body, Amber’s body. Amber fell the ground.

 

“W-why?!? Why did you protect her??” I went to help her up. When she stood up she brushed my hand away. Her beautiful lips were bleeding.

 

“Don’t touch me.” she said coldly.

 

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to slap-” she cut me off.

 

“Leave now, Hyuna.” Amber stated not even looking at me. I didn’t mean to hit her. I ran away crying. I didn’t want her to see the weak me.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“W-who was t-that, Donghae?” I asked him. Although I asked him I didn’t want to know. He didn’t reply and kept looking down. Seeing that he wasn’t going to answer I limped away. My ankle hurts a lot but the pain in my heart hurts more.

 

“Krys? What happened? Why are you limping?” Jessie unnie asked when she saw me.

 

“N-nothing. I was just clumsy and I fell.” I lied to her. She supported me and we went to the infirmary. When we got done with treating my injury the door slammed open. Donghae hurried towards my side and hugged me.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, babe. She was a past acquaintance. I didn’t know she’ll follow me here. I’m so, so sorry. I won’t let this happen again. Please believe me.” He pulled away to caress my face. I don’t know if I should believe him or not but seeing his pleading eyes to believe him I nodded my head. He pulled me into another tight hug. It’s so weird. Just a few minutes ago I kept getting those sensations and now they’re gone again. But it’s okay because I finally confirmed that it was Donghae who I was with under that tree. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i'm not good at writing drama scenes so this is all i can do. sorry if it's not up to your expectations. there will be more chances in the future