A Night Out

A Reason to Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The more I was out of the house the better. I couldn't help feel a little more at ease while at a party than my own home. We entered and I could feel people staring at us from all directions. I was a bit nervous at first but it passed. While Alex went and got a drink I decided to look around and see if I could find anyone I knew, and by anyone I meant Junhong. 
I got a few looks here and there but no one approached me. I did one last final scan before Alex came back. 
"Any sign of Zelo?" She said handing me a drink. 
"Nope." I said taking a sip. 
I almost choked on how surprised I was. I shouldn't of been surprised that she gave me an alcoholic drink. 
"Hmm...well I'll stay with you until we find him!" She said taking a quick gulp.
"There's no need for that." I said shyly. 
Alex stayed with me for about an hour before she was tipsy and she left me. I didn't even finish my first drink yet since I was still waiting. 
After another hour I decided not to wait and join a now half drunk Alex. 
I didn't drink too much but I did loosen up. Time started to fly by an I started to get a little drunk. It felt good to not care about things for a while. 
Alex was talking with that one guy she really liked and I decided to go outside for some air. 
I was a little wobbly when I walked but I managed to make it to the porch. I sat outside an looked out at the snow on the ground. I started to dose off until I felt someone's presence beside me. Flinched a bit a looked at the person before me. I couldn't see their face clearly so I stood up. I blinked a few time and their face came into focus. 
"Zelo..." I said backing up a bit. 
At that moment I slipped and fell backwards. 
I shut my eyes tightly waiting for the impact upon the ground. When it didn't come I opened my eyes to see Junhong holding my arm.
"Thanks.." I said nervously regaining my balance. 
"How long have you been here?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter