More Than A Friend.

A Reason to Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again!~~
I am back with another update after like a week....
But I would like to inform you all that I am currently working on a new fanfiction that I might and might not post in the near future I am still working out details and such~~ But I wanted to inform you all that this here fanfiction is going to be coming to an end soon but that's depends on how I break up the rest of the story into chapters and all but yesss...So so sad. But I hope you all enjoyed reading this fic and hope you like the remaining chapters.




“You're more than just a friend to me aren't you...”
I nodded. 
He pulled away and looked at me seriously. 
“Don't ever do anything like that again.” he said strictly. 
“I'll try not to.” 
He pulled me back into a tight hug. 
“Violet...” 
“Yes Junhong?” 
“Why...” He paused. “Why do you make me feel like this?” He looks at me. 
“Feel like what?” I tilt my head in slight confusion. 
“It's nothing...” He looks away from me and the look in his eyes are almost sad. 
I don't want to push him to tell me what he was going to say but I felt like it was something important. 
“It's getting late....We should really get back before your dad starts to worry.” He awkwardly scratched his head. 
I nodded and we started walking. 
The walk back was rather quiet, I felt some tension between us but I couldn't explain what I felt. It wasn't really that awkward but I knew that something was going on in his head. I wanted to know what it was. It was a warm summer night, the sun was barely peaking up from the horizon. A slight breeze blew my hair into my face. I knew as soon as we got back home there wouldn't be much interaction between us. I had a feeling he would lock himself away in his room as soon as we got back. I didn't want that, I really didn't want to go back home yet anyway. 

“Violet where are you going?” Junhong asked as I quickly started walking in a different direction. 
“It's a beautiful night. I'm not going home.” I said looking behind me. 
“Come on Violet...” He moped and started walking to me. 
“What's wrong? I want to enjoy the night.” 
“I just want to go home...” He said turning back around. 
“Leave me then. But good luck trying to explain to my dad where I went.” I said bouncing. 
I didn't bother looking behind me, he probably started to go back to the house anyway. 
“We're going home.” I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. 
“I don't wanna!” I kicked like a little kid. 
“It's late! We're going home!” He yelled. 
I quickly shut up and stopped kicking. 
“I didn't mean to yell...I just want to go back.” He said softly. 
“Go back by yourself.” I said ripping myself out of his grip. 
I took off walking in the direction I was going. I knew where I was going too. There was a park near by that I liked to visit at night. It was peaceful, calm, and very quiet when ever I went there. 
“Violet I'm sorry for yelling...come back” Junhong pleaded. 
I just shook my head and kept walking. 

As soon as I got there I laid down in the grass and looked up at the night sky. The moon was bright and the stars were twinkling. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. This is really relaxing, when I am here there isn't a care in the world. The lush green grass was like a cloud under me. When I opened my eyes I was met by Junhong standing over me with a foot on each side of my body. 
“Junhong what are you doing?” I asked a little shocked. 
“I followed you here.” He said simply. 
“You didn't have to...” I look away from him. 
“I know, but I wanted to.” He says sitting down next to me. 
I just nod slightly and continue to look at the stars above. 
“Violet...” He said after a long pause. 
“What is it?” I said looking at him. 
His face go flush and he looked down at the grass and started plucking blades of grass from the ground. 
“What?” I said sitting up. 
“There's something I want to do...” He said blushing. 
“What is it?” I smiled at him. 
“C-close your eyes.” He looked at me fully. 
“Why?” I asked. 
“Just do it.” he said quickly. 
I sighed and closed my eyes. 
I felt his hand brush hair away from my face. I heard him mutter something under his breath but I couldn't make it out. I sat there for about a minute with my eyes closed. 
I got a little tired sitting there and I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter