Tricky Situation

A Reason to Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hai!~~~
Since you all loved the last chapter so much I decided to be gernerous and release the next chapter a lot earlier than expected!~~
I love reading comments from you guys :3 it helps me keep going continuing the story, I did have a few flickers here and there where I wanted to discontinue this story because I felt like no one was reading it at all .-. 
But I was wrong~~ 
Hope you all enjoy this chapter as well~
Wooo double update xD

 

 

I didn't want to be questioned by Junhong for calling him by his real name so I just decided to stay home. I know I can't run from him forever. But I just wanted to avoid him for the time being. I finally unlocked Junhong's door and left it open. I was a little excited for him to come home, it also stuck some anxiety into my heart. I don't know what it is going to be like. 
"Violet, I'm going to go pick up Junhong soon do you want to come along?" He asked. 
"No, I think I'm gonna stay home." I say casually. 
"Alright. Well make sure Alex and Eric get here before we do." He said grabbing his keys. 
 

He left and I was left alone at the house I picked things up here and there and tried to calm down a bit. I heard the door open and Alex yell for me. I greeted her and she helped me set things up for when Junhong got here. Eric arrived a little late but he made it just in time before Junhong and my dad got home. I heard the honking of his car horn and I stiffened up a bit. In came my dad and he smiled at us all before turning around to Junhong who was there behind him. 
"Welcome home!" We all said happily. 
"So this is where I live..." He said almost in awe. 
"I hope you feel at home." I smiled. 
"It feels like home." He said looking at me. 
He gave me a look and I felt a little uncomfortable. We all sat down and enjoyed ourselves for the rest of the evening. Junhong kept giving me glances and I was trying my best to avoid eye contact with him. I was trying to work out what I would say to him about knowing his real name when he doesn't remember telling me in the first place.
Eric left first since he had work early the next morning. Alex stayed until late and my dad was first to go to bed. When Alex left I felt awkward. 
"Want to see your room?" I offered quickly. 
"Yeah!" He said happily. 
I grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs. I looked back at him to find that he was slightly blushing, I let go of his hand.
"Ta-Dah!" I said showing him his room. 
"Wow...." He said looking around. 
"Anyway, I'm tired so I'm going to bed....Night!" I said quickly rushing to my room. I closed my door behind me quickly. 
"Violet wait!" I heard him say. 
This is going to be a challenge. I knew he wanted to ask me about how I knew his name and I didn't want to explain it....I don't think I could explain it. 

The next week or so were a little hard adjusting for him but he eventually remembered the house. I did all I could to avoid being alone with him which was harder than I had imagined. We talked here and there but not too much, I wouldn't let him get to the whole questioning part. I went out for runs more than usual which my father caught on to but didn't bother saying anything since it benefited me and he didn't want to stop me from getting my exercise. I was sitting in my room on my laptop browsing the internete and looking at colleges.
I closed my laptop frustrated and got up and walked out into the hall to be faced with Junhong. 
"Oh Hi zelo." I say innocently. 
"Violet...can I talk to you?" He asked. 
"Oh I'm sorry I was just about to...go over to Alex's house." I say nervously as I try to walk away. 
He grabs my wrist and pushes me up against the wall. 
"Stop avoiding me." He says looking at me.
"I'm not avoidin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter