Awkward Violet

A Reason to Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am the type of person what doesn't like to be left out of the loop. I wanted to know what was in that damn box and I wanted to know NOW. Junhong had recovered the rest of his memory since he found that box...which only made me want to know what was in it even more! I feel like SpongeBob on that one episode where Patrick had a secret box, except I don't have an embarrassing Christmas photo, and he doesn't exactly peak inside of it in front of me and laugh. But I can still relate! It was a damn good hiding spot putting it inside the piano but since then he's moved it and I just don't know where he would have moved it.
It's been too long since he found the damn thing and I am going to find out what the hell is in there! Junhong and my dad were going into town to do some shopping, holidays are coming up again and well my dad is being a little more prepared this time and doing his shopping ahead of time. But this gives me the perfect opportunity to snoop around in his room...Normally I wouldn't be doing such a thing but this whole secret box was really getting under my skin, to the point where I would break into his room and trash it...not really...but it's just the feeling I have not knowing. Curse my curiousness. 
Waiting about half an hour about an hour after they left I went into Junhong's room. I looked under the bed, in his closet. I was just starting to tear his room apart. I was digging through his desk and everything but I found nothing. I got to the bottom drawer of his desk when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. 
"Someone's being naughty." Junhong said as he pulled me away. 
"What? Me? Nooo I just was looking for something that I misplaced." I said nervously turning to him. 
"You really made a mess." He looked around. 
"I'm sorry." I chuckled a little. 
"You're not going to find it." He smiled at me devilishly. 
"I don't know what you are talking about." I crossed my arms 
"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He got close to me. 
"Nope." I said quickly. 
"I know that it's probably driving you insane." He whispered into my ear sending slight shivers down my body. 
I pushed him away a bit and he just gave me a look. 
"What is in that damn box!" I said loudly jumping on him. 
We both tumbled to the ground, he hit hard but his body cushioned me slightly. My knees hit the ground kind of hard, but luckily it was carpet and not a hardwood floor. 
"I'm not telling you." He said groaning under me. 
"I need to know." I shook him by his shoulders. 
"Damn I knew it was driving you mad but I didn't know you would go this bonkers about it." He chuckled. 
"Now you're just being mean." I crossed my arms and turned my head away from him. 
"Come on Violet..." He said cutely. "Don't be like that." He said grabbing my hips and shaking me slightly. 
"Stop. That's not going to work on me this time." I said blankly. 
"But I looovveee youuu" He pouted. 
"If you did you'd show me what's in the box!" I looked at him. 
"You'll see what it's in the box." He smiled at me. 
"When will that be." I tilted my head. 
"When I feel you're ready." He smiled as he tucked my hair behind my ear. 
"You're going to kill me..." I said putting my forehead to his chest. 
"Someone's being dramatic." 
"I'll be as dramatic as I want." I said pressing my ear to his chest. 
I could hear his heartbeat, it was beating pretty hard. I looked everywhere in his room but I didn't find anything, so that must mean it is somewhere else in this house and I will find out where it is!
I felt Junhong's hand smack my bringing me out of my thoughts. I sat up as quick as my body let me and by then my face was as red as it could get. 
"What was that for?!?!?!" I yelled in embarrassment. 
"You were being naughty. I had to punish you." He bit hit lip and winked at me. 
I felt my stomach drop and I tried to jump up to my feet but failed miserably and fell down on my face near the door. 
"Don't you ever..." I muttered from the face full of carpet I had. 
"You're so awkward about things like this it's cute." Junhong laughed as he helped me up. 
"I don't see how you can be so forward about such things!" I protested. 
"Because I'm comfortable with you. Also, I'm a guy....I have my needs, I get tired of doing it myself." He shrugged. 
"Oh dear...I'm just going to pretend I did not hear that." I said awkwardly. 
"Oh come on Violet is it that bad to admit something like that?" He looked at me. 
I shrugged at him awkwardly. 
"We'v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter