Where'd you go?

A Reason to Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I was a little uneasy, I felt awkward. It still burned in the back of my mind of being caught like that with Junhong. I know there is worst that people could walk in on but I have never been involved with anyone like that. The thought of doing such a thing made my face flush pink. 
"Are you okay?" Junhong looked at me.
"What? Oh! No I'm fine." I shook my head 
"Okay." He giggled
"So when will you be back?" I asked changing the subject. 
"Ill be back before you know it." He ruffled my hair. 
"Do you have to go?" I blinked. 
"Don't worry." He smiled at me. 
He gave me a hug and quick kiss before leaving. I didn't exactly know where he was going but I know his life doesn't revolve around me. I tried to get my mind off things and went into the living room. 
"What's up Violet." Vanessa greeted me. 
I stopped in my tracks a little shocked. 
"Hi Vanessa." I responded. 
"Where's Zelo?" 
"He had some things to do." 
"Oh good so you're not busy." 
"I was..."
She looked at me harshly. 
"No...I'm not busy at all." I straightened up. 
"Good." She smiled. 
For the next couple days I became her personal slave. I ran errands for her, did her laundry. It was a lot of work but it was better than being her punching bag. 
After about a week of slave work I thought it was a little strange that Junhong hadn't said a word to me at all. Haven't seen him or anything. 
I decided to go over to his house to see what was going on. 
It was quite a walk but it was nice, getting away from everything. It was starting to become Fall. I spotted a few leaves changing and the air was a little more crisp. It was relaxing and I was able to clear my mind until I found myself at Junhong's front door. I knocked and waited for an answer. 
Nothing. 
I turned around and as soon as I got to the stairs someone opened the door. 
"Can I help you?" A man asked. 
"I'm looking for Zelo." I responded. 
"Sorry, he doesn't live here anymore." The man said. 
"Oh, well do you know where I could find him?" 
"No, I'm sorry."
"Oh okay. Thanks." I said before leaving. 
Where could he be? He must have moved. I took out my phone and dialed his number. It rang with no answer. I started to worry. 
I didn't get much sleep that night, or the next. I waited a couple more days. I tried to call him again but this time it announced that the phone was disconnected. 
I panicked and ran out the door dialing Alex's number. 
"Hello?" She answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter