An Unexpected Turn

A Reason to Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She paid for her clothes and she drug me around to find something to wear to the party. I looked around at things but couldn't find anything is be comfortable in. 
"Why won't you just wear a skirt?!?" She pouted 
"Because...I'm not as confident in my body as you are." 
"Oh come on! You have a great body." 
"That may be true" I said cockily 
"But! I'm not confident enough to wear such a short skirt." 
"Fine....I won't bug you about it but you have to find something nice."
I looked through and found some nice black skinny jeans that would go with my long sleeve. She also urged my to find a pair of shoes and by shoes she wanted me to wear heels. I couldn't refuse her so I bought a pair to wear. 
In between all of that I bought a few things here and there. But now I'm exhausted from running around the mall for hours. I sat down while Alex went and go our food, I swear that girl is just a bottle of energy. 
"Never thought I'd see you around here." 
I looked over my shoulder to see Junhong. I stood up quickly and turned to him. 
"Jun-" 
"Call me Zelo." He said cutting me off.
"Z-Zelo." I said shyly. 
"I really thought I wouldn't run into you again." He said eyeing me. 
"I...uhh..." I started to get flustered. 
"Violet who's this?" Alex said putting our food down at the table. 
"Oh uhh Alex this is jun-....Zelo. This is Zelo." I stuttered. 
Junhong looked over at Alex and I seen his eyes widen a bit. He greeted her and put all his attention on her. I knew this all too well. Every guy I find attractive usually pushes me aside once they meet Alex. 
"So how did you meet Violet?" Alex asked. 
I looked a him with a worried look and he just glanced at me. 
"Oh I've just seen her a few times when I go for walks is all. Thought I'd come and greet her." He said 
"Cool..." She said 
I sat down so I wouldn't have to witness him checking her out. Alex went to the bathroom and he stood beside me. 
"You have quite the friend." He said 
"Yeah." I said. 
"She's really-" 
"Yeah I know you don't have to tell me I don't want to hear it." I cut him off and pushed him away.
I could feel my face getting hot with frustration. 
"I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter