A Wrong Move.

A Reason to Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“I called you twice.” she crossed her arms.
“I was busy.” I spoke softly.
“Busy.” she scoffed
“what did you want?” 
“What the hell is Zelo doing moving in all of the sudden?” 
“He doesn't have anywhere else to go.”
“Does it look like I give a ?” she gritted her teeth.
“No....But I do.” 
“Well I don't. Charity is a waste of money.”
“Charity? He isn't charity, he's my boyfriend.” I said quickly.
“Boyfriend?” she laughed.
I just looked at her.
“Honey, a guy like that just doesn't go out with a girl like you. He just likes you because daddy has deep pockets.” she nudged my chin. 
I pulled away from her and she continued to laugh at me. I stayed silent, there isn't anything I could say that would make this any better.
“You know it's true. But go ahead and keep tricking yourself that he has feelings for you.” 
“Shut up!” I snapped at her. 
“Ohh being a big girl today aren't we?” she poked my chest. 
“Don't touch me.” I backed away. 
“I can do as I please.” 
I suddenly felt her hand against my cheek, it felt like a bunch of little needles stabbing my skin at the same time. I held my cheek and looked away from her. I tried not to let any tears slip out but they were welling up in my eyes. My body tensed up as I was shoved to the ground, I tried to catch myself but stumbled into the stand next to the couch and ended up knocking over a vase. It all crashed down on the floor before me shattering. I fell on top of it all and ended up cutting my arm up. 
“Violet are you okay?” My father asked as he walked into the family room. 
“I'm fine.” I grunted in pain. 
“What happened?” he said looking at Vanessa.
“She fell. I tried to catch her but my hand slipped.” Vanessa said innocently.
I looked over at Vanessa and she just gave me a mean look. I sat up and held my arm which was now becoming numb. Junhong, along with Alex and Eric came rushing into the room. 
“Oh my god, Violet are you okay?” Alex said frantically. 
“I'm fine.” I said painfully. 
“What happened?” Eric asked. 
“I tripped and fell.” I said. 
The look on Junhong's face told me that he didn't believe what I was saying. The other two told me to be a little more careful. Junhong helped me onto my feet and my dad came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter