Don't leave

A Reason to Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up the next morning I found myself on the floor with a pounding headache and a swirling stomach. It felt as if I was thrown around the night before and my whole body felt heavy. I picked myself up from the floor and laid in my bed and stayed there until noon. I couldn't just lay in bed all day avoiding Junhong, I would have to face him sooner or later. Like always I chose later, I didn't want to see him I didn't want to talk to him at all...Mainly because if I were to see him I would instantly break down. Is there anything that will take my pain away? Am I stupid to think what I think? Did I make the wrong choice? All I can do is blame myself for all of this, there must have been something wrong that I must have been doing. Was it because I refused to respect his space and personal things? What am I going to do now?
All these questions swirled around in my head as I got dressed and when I opened the door to my room the hallway was empty. I stepped out, Junhong's room was empty...It looked like things were thrown around...I went downstairs slowly and found myself in the living room along with Junhong and Alex. I looked to Junhong but he just turned away from me, his eyes were bloodshot. I looked to Alex who was now standing up with tears in her eyes. I don't think I have ever seen her cry before and if I ever did it was such a rare thing that I wouldn't remember the last time I have seen her cry. 
"You..." She pointed at me. 
"What?" 
"You're a horrible person." she said through gritted teeth. 
"Alex what are you talking about?" I glanced at Junhong who still wasn't looking at me. 
"Zelo told me everything." Alex yelled at me. 
"W-what?" I said startled. 
I looked at both of them with a worried look.
"Alex, I was going to tell you...." I looked to her. 
"Just forget it." 
"It meant nothing Alex." 
"We all make mistakes, right?" She turned to me.
I nodded lightly. 
"Yeah, I made a mistake too." she forced out a laugh. "I made the mistake of becoming your friend." She turned to leave. 
"Alex don't say that." I grabbed her. 
She shoved me away and I stumbled to the ground. 
"don't you ever touch me again." She gritted her teeth 
"Alex...." I said starting to choke on tears. 
"Good bye Violet." she said lastly. 
I looked over to Junhong and he just shook his head and got up to leave. 
"You're leaving me too huh." I said sadly. 
"I'm sorry." 
"Not you too Junhong..." 
"Don't call me that. My name is Zelo." He looked back at me. 
"Don't do this." I said in tears. 
"I'm just making this easier for both of us. I'll be gone by tomorrow...." He turned away from me. "Like you said....We're done." 
I tried to stand up and catch him but my body felt paralyzed. I wanted to yell out to him but it felt as if all the air in my lungs had been taken away. I was left alone, everything was falling apart...everyone I loved was leaving me....Except it wasn't death, it wasn't depression taking them away....It was me. They were all leaving by their own will. I would be so alone by tomorrow....Junhong would be gone and I still had a week left before my dad comes back from a business trip. 
All alone....
Most of the day I sat in the living room trying to wrap my head around the thought of this house being empty again...of my being empty once again...except this time I didn't have anyone to run to when I wanted to escape everything just for a sec...My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter