Personal Bodyguard

You and Me, Against the World

Previous Chapter

The door of their practice room suddenly flung open, revealing a black wavy haired girl, in white designed tank top covered with a hoodie jacket, baggy trousers, and sneakers.

“EUNAE!!!”

DongHyuk yelled from across the room, and in a blink, he had already wrapped the girl’s body in his embrace.

“I missed you a lot.”

 


CHAPTER 2 -- PERSONAL BODYGUARD

Author's POV

“I missed you a lot.” He said, squishing the girl in between.

“DongDong-ah, can’t…. breathe.”

“Ooops. Sorry.” He grinned while releasing the girl from his tight embrace. “Aren’t you supposed to say, ‘I missed you too, DongHyuk-Oppa.’ Or ‘Nice to see you again, DongHyuk-Oppa.’ Or…”

“DongHyuk-ah. You’re just like… 9 months older than me. It’s not even a year yet. I called the others using ‘Hyung’. Heck. I didn’t even put B.I’s name and ‘Oppa’ together.” She blurts out, cutting DongHyuk off.

“And… No. I didn’t miss you at all.” Her remarks made the other boys laugh. “Of course she didn’t miss you, Kim DongHyuk. She’s my girl after all.” JunHoe’s arm is now wrapped around the girl’s waist.

“What? Noooo. EunAe is my girl.” Bobby soon joined JunHoe, hugging the girl by the shoulder.

“I thought I was her ideal type.” Yunhyeong blurted out.

“Nooo. She liked me the most.” JinHwan soon added.

“Hey. Hey. Stop it guys. I’m nobody’s girl okay? You guys are just desperate at finding a girlfriend.” EunAe sit herself down at the middle of the room, which was soon followed by the other guys. “What is it that you are carrying?” Bobby said while taking a peek at the plastic bag she carried.

“This? I thought you guys must be hungry. You know, the non-stop practice and all.” The eyes of those five boys grew bigger in an instant. Bobby soon opened the plastic bag and opened the food’s container.

“CHICKEENNN!!!” He yelled, screaming his lungs out.

“Oh my gosh, EunAe. I love you sooo damn much!” They soon stuffed the food to their mouth, while the girl just chuckled out of bliss.

 


 

HanBin’s POV  

“Hey.”

“EunAe?”

“Yeah. Yeah. It’s me.”

“What are you doing here?”

“What kind of question is that? So you don’t want me here?”

I do want you here. It’s just you have been gone for freaking two years without telling me anything, now seeing you suddenly appear in front of me just made me mad.

You don’t know how much I missed you, EunAe-ya. You just… Don’t.

“Hello~ Earth to B.I.”

Oh my God. Am I spacing out again? I swear I need to think less about this girl. “Just want to inform you that the guys are eating chicken right now. I’ll just leave your present on the table and leave.”

Wait. What? She wants to leave now? Again?

“EunAe.”

I unconsciously blocked the door with my body. “What B.I? You said you didn’t want me here. The others would hug me, told me they miss me or anything, but you just asked me to go away. Fine. It’s absolutely find to ask this dear friend of yours to…”

 

EunAe’s POV

He… Hugged me. He just hugged me. He never hugged me before.

What’s wrong with this guy? He’s all I-don’t-wish-to-see-you-thing earlier. Now he’s all hugging me and stuff.

“I missed you. So… Much.”

His voice lingers on my right ear. . Stop beating so rapidly, heart. He’s going to hear it. “Sorry for being rude earlier. I’m just… I’m surprised by your appearance.” Aigoo~ This kid. I wrapped my arms around his back, hugging him in return.

“I missed you too, stupid.” I buried myself in his embrace, absorbing his warmth. I even can feel him grinning like a stupid kid right now. “You better let go of me right now if you want to get a taste of that chicken.” I finally managed to say. “I’m not that hungry.” He’s always like this. Once he’s doing his music work, he’ll completely forget about anything else in the world. “Still, you need to eat, Leader-nim. You might not feel hungry right now, but your body needs the food. Eat.”

“Aigoo~ You are still as considerate as ever.” Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. I’m just searching for a reason so I don’t have to stand in this small room alone with him. He’s even still hugging me. My heart is not going to make it if it’s like this. “Yeah. Yeah. Just let go of your hug already.”

“You’re the one who is hugging me.”

“What? I hugged you because you hugged me first. So you don’t want me to hug you back?”

“I want you to hug me back.”

“See? So you are just admitting that you hugged me first.”

“Yeah I hugged you first. But you hugged me back too.”

“Geez. Cut it off, B.I. We’re arguing over a stupid thing right now. Just let me go.”

“I don’t want to. Yet.”

“Aishh. You want to play it this way? Fine. If you don’t want to let me go, then I’ll just give your present to Bobby then.” I smirked. Just please un-hug me, now. It’s a good thing I’m a bit tanned than most girls, or my red face is going to show.

Poker face, EunAe. Keep your poker face on.

“Present? What present?” He’s asking me with those adorable eyes of him. Gosh. Cut it off, EunAe. “Snapback.” I replied shortly.

“Snapback?” His confused face is really cute. I haven’t seen him for like two years, and he’s getting more handsome each day. “Yeah~ The one that you have been eyeing for a long time, but you said nobody sell it here in Korea. So I found one of it in Germany, and bought it for you.”

“WHAAT? WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY THIS SOONER? DON’T YOU DARE GIVE THAT HAT TO BOBBY HYUNG!”

He soon releases his hands off my torso. I just chuckled at this guy’s behavior. “I still can’t believe you are this team’s leader, B.I. You’re just too dorky.” His smile suddenly turns into a frown. Did I say something wrong? “I already told you this a lot of times, EunAe-ya. It’s HanBin for you.  Not B.I or leader-nim, or anything else. HanBin.” I sighed. We’re back in this topic again.

“I… I like to call you that. Now, I want to get a taste of that chicken I bought. If Bobby hasn’t finished it all that is.” With that, I slipped out of the door, leaving him there.

 


  

Author’s POV

The seven of them are now seated in the living room of the boys’ dorm. DongHyuk initiated it. He thought they will need a lot of time talking and goofing around like the old times. Bobby was taking the sofa all for himself; JinHwan was at the kitchen, grabbing more coke for YunHyeong, while the others were sitting around the table, eating snacks.

“Why did you say you didn’t miss me earlier?” DongHyuk pouted. “Because I don’t. I saw you guys on TV a lot, okay? Like every time I watch a Korean channel, your face just pops out.” EunAe replied while getting a potato chip inside .

“Geez. You have to stop eating, Girl. You’ll grow fat.” YunHyeong commented.

“Fat? That is for other girls, hyung. EunAe just doesn’t get fat. Believe me.” DongHyuk, being a good friend he is, replied to his hyung. It’s true though. EunAe just doesn’t get fat. She surely eats a lot. Her body seems to digest all of that food really well.

“Yeah. My baby is always fit. She has grown a lot prettier since last time we met her.” Bobby commented while rolling his body off the sofa, squeezing himself between EunAe and DongHyuk.

“Hey, Hyuung~ It’s already crowded down here. Just go back to your sofa.” DongHyuk protested.

“Nooo.  I want to seat next to my baby.” Bobby now wrapped his arm around EunAe’s shoulder.

“YAH! STOP IT ALREADY.” Bobby still smiled even though the girl is staring at him, obviously annoyed. “I already told you guys I’m nobody’s girl, okay? Stop it already. It’s like I’m your part time girlfriend or something.” She protested while eating another potato chip.

“Hey! That’s a good idea. There is like 7 days a week, right? So you can be my girlfriend on Monday.” Bobby, still acting annoying, grins happily towards the annoyed girl.

“WHAT?”

“Yeah, EunAe, be my girlfriend on Tuesday then. I don’t mind sharing with Bobby-hyung.” JunHoe soon added.

“What? Junnie. Not you too.”

“I guess I’m Wednesday then?”

“Yun-hyuung. Nooo.” EunAe only sigh desperately.

“Guys, stop annoying EunAe, okay. She just went through a long flight. She might be jet-lagged. Geurae, EunAe-ya?” JinHwan hands YunHyeong his coke while patting EunAe’s head. “See. This is why I like JinHwan-hyung the most.” EunAe smiled at the eldest hyung lovingly. The male smiled back while pumping his fist in the air and mouthed a ‘Yeaaah. I told you so’ to the others.

“EunAe.”

Hearing her name being called, she slowly turned her head to the voice direction, which came from the leader. “Wae?” She answered softly. “You… Are staying, right?” HanBin ask, with an unreadable expression on his face. The room soon turned quiet. All eyes looking to EunAe, all ears eager to hear her answer.

“I… I have four months. The third semester next year is going to start in four months.” She then looked down to her lap, afraid to see the boys’ expression.

“Awww. Just make sure you call this best friend of yours a lot.” DongHyuk said, trying to lift up the sad atmosphere around them.

“Yeaah. It’s not the end of the world or something, right. We’ll just hold a concert at Germany so EunAe can watch us live from there. Maybe you can tour us around and be our translator or something.” Bobby soon added, being the usual mood-maker he is, he doesn’t like to see s feeling down.

“You can introduce me as your boyfriend to your friends, Ae.” Bobby added again, continue annoying EunAe. “Bobby~ I’m not your girlfriend okay? I’m your girl space friend. Aigoo~ This brat.”

“What did you just call me? Brat?” Bobby leaned closer the girl, making the latter leaned to her left, bumping her shoulder to HanBin’s. “Yeaah. JinHwan-hyung called you brat too.” EunAe said while smirking mischievously. “EunAe is right, hyung. You often act like a brat.” HanBin said, joining the conversation.

“Whaaat? So now you two are going to team up against me?”

“Yeaah. EunAe and I can make a great team.” HanBin looked at the girl, which soon followed by a high five between them.

“Wait. What happened to your arm?” EunAe asked, noticing the bruise on HanBin’s left arm. She remembered him wearing a jacket earlier, that’s why she didn’t see the bruised spot on his hand.

“Fan-girls.” JunHoe added shortly. “Fan-girls? What? You mean they are the one who’s doing this? The fan-girls are the one who scratch DongHyuk’s hand too?” EunAe recalled the time when she video called her best friend and getting shocked by the news he told her. A girl that called herself a fan of DongHyuk grab his hand really hard, and when the boy tried to tell her to let go politely, she won’t let go. A scratch was what he got in the end.

“Yeah. I got my head yanked to the back because they grabbed my collar.” Bobby added to the conversation. “I think I got the worst from all of them.” JunHoe soon followed. EunAe found herself getting immersed in the conversation.

“What did they do to you?” She said, half whispering. “Someone tried to feel my freaking crotch. Like what the hell are those girls up to?” EunAe chocked on her drink right after hearing JunHoe’s words.

“Whaaat? Really? Oh my gosh they are so desperate. That’s really scary.”

“It’s a good thing our maknae didn’t get or something.” Bobby shrugged with a grin on his face.

“Really Bobby? You can still joke about this?” JinHwan responded while DongHyuk and YunHyeong shook their head corporately. “Isn’t that what you called sasaeng fans?” EunAe continued, not minding Bobby's antics. “They called themselves fans, but they hurt you guys, right? That is obviously a sasaeng’s work.” Everyone just nod their heads to what the girl said.

“OH MY GOD. I just had the greatest idea ever. Why didn’t I realize this sooner?” DongHyuk said in a loud voice, making everyone’s attention on him. “EunAe, you still do TaeKwonDo, right?” He asked to the girl.

“Yeah. I just got to my second level of black belt last year. Why?” Her answer made the boys chorused ‘Wow’ all together.

“Be our personal bodyguard, EunAe-ya.”

 


 

Author's Note:

Heyyy~ The second chapter is up! It's longer than the previous one, right?

The love line is revealed *dun dun dun* HanBin and EunAe actually liked each other, but they are oblivious to each other's feelings. Kkk~ Let's not make them get together until a few chapters ahead, okey? *smirk*

EunAe's live is a bit simmiliar to mine actually. In this chapter, the TaeKwonDo part.

Tell me what you guys think about my story, okay? Thank you for reading ^.^