Date with JiWon

You and Me, Against the World

Previous Chapter

Bobby-hyung just chooses a wrong day to mess with a girl. Especially EunAe with her explosive hormones. Girls on their period, typical.

“You know, HanBin. If EunAe got mad, it reminds me of you. You two get mad in a similar way. Like a girl on her period.”

 

What the…

“HYUNG!”

“KIMBAB, YOU WANNA DIE?"

 


 

CHAPTER 26 -- DATE WITH JIWON

 

Author’s POV

A few days has passed after the incident when EunAe exploded on Bobby. The girl apologized to the boys the day after, explaining why she was acting that way, and they all just shrugged it off, except Bobby, of course. He is whining at her more than usual.

 

“Baby~”

“What?”

“Nothing. I just like calling you.”

“Seriously Bobby, if you annoy me again, I will seriously make you do that vertical run.”

 

Bobby just grins widely, trailing EunAe out of the practice room. Bobby is the busiest among the six, but he is exceptionally free today, while the others have individual things to do. YunHyeong, JunHoe, and DongHyuk are recording a variety show, while JinHwan and HanBin need to sort out some things for their performance for SBS. It leaves the bunny-like-rapper and EunAe alone.

“Where are you going?” He asked, keep trailing behind her.

EunAe suddenly stops on her track, making the guy bumped into her.

“Are you seriously going to follow me?” He only nods eagerly.

“I am going to practice.” The girl answered, shrugging.

“Prac…tice? Practice what?”

“You’ll see.” She smirks.

 


 

Bobby’s POV

I seriously don’t know where she is taking me.

Is she perhaps… Abducting me? Oh my gosh. But… Nah~ EunAe won’t do that.

If she really abducts me, I won’t mind anyway.

We are riding a taxi right now, she said it will be safer this way, since fans might notice me if we were riding the bus. I had the most fans, anyway. Kkk.

“KimBab.” She called; I turn my head, facing her.

“What?”

“When we are there, just don’t say anything, and bow to everyone I bow to, okay? And don’t be as talkative as usual.” Huh? Why does it sound so weird? Is she taking me to some kind of weird place? Maybe she is secretly… a gangster? A drug dealer? Omo.

“Ae… You are not… into something illegal, right?”

“No. I told you I am going to practice.”

“What practice? Why won’t you answer my questions since earlier? Why are you looking so mysterious? And… Where are you taking me?” EunAe chuckled, and then smirked.

“Well, Mr. Kim JiWon. First, you volunteered to go with me since you don’t have anything to do and you like clinging to me a lot. So anything that happened to you is not my fault. Second, just do what I told you and don’t complain.” I gulped. It sounds serious.

The taxi then halted on the side of the road. I offered to pay but EunAe declined, she said it was a part of her business, so she will pay for the fare. I just noticed it now that she is carrying a really big duffel bag. I wonder what’s inside. “Ae… Why is your bag so big?”

“To mutilate you and then stuff your body parts inside.”

“WHAT?”

“Just stop asking, okay? You will see later.”

 

I decided to just shut up.

 

I think I am being overly talkative when I am near her. She is sometimes really really quiet and I hate the silence so I will naturally talk. It is not a bad thing, right? But… Yeah. I admit. I am being extremely noisy today.

The two of us crossed the road, and then turn left at the corner. I see a building; the walls are all in light brown color. There are two huge windows, with a door in the middle, also made of glass. Even though it looks modern, but I had a feeling that this building has been standing here for quite a long time. I turn to my left to see EunAe also doing the same as I did; checking the building’s features. But I can see the difference between me and her.

I am looking at the building for the first time ever, but she looks at the building as if she has been here before.

“Ae?” I called, softly. “I missed this place.” She mumbled, eyes fixated at the building.

“This place is where I used to practice TaeKwonDo with WooJin.” She smiled, finally looking at me. I nod in response, finally understand why she looks at the building that way. “My seniors might be still in there –I don’t know—but if they are there, just bow to them politely, okay? They really hate kids with no manners.” Aaah~ So that’s what she meant by ‘bowing’ earlier.

“I am just… nervous, okay? I haven’t been here in two years. I wonder how everything will turn out.” She sighs. I unconsciously ruffle her hair. “Aigoo~ Uri Maknae. You can get nervous too?” I chuckled looking at her annoyed expression. “Just chill, okay? You do great in everything. So this won’t go wrong, either.”

We then entered the building, with EunAe still looking anxious. I know that feeling. It’s like how I first entered YG. A foreign building with foreign people in it. Leaving this place then suddenly entering it again after two years must have been similar. We pass by some guys and exchanged greetings with each other, but then that’s it.

“I never saw them before. I think they are new here.” EunAe mumbles, as if reading my questions. We pass the hallway, and then turn right and down the stairs. It looks like some kind of basement. “Your practice room during trainee days is on the basement too, right? Well, during practice, this is my dungeon.” She smiled, pushing the glass door of the room.

The room looks like our practice room, more or less, but twice the size. One side of the wall are filled with mirrors, and then there are a rack full of head guards, body guards, and other stuffs I don’t know what’s the use for. There is also a punching back hanging in the middle of the room. The locker room is across this room.

EunAe throw her duffel bag to the corner alongside with the jacket she is wearing, took off her shoes, and then take out a glove. She hands the gloves to me.

“Want to try the punching bag? I am going to stretch a bit.” I grinned. “Sure.”

It hasn’t been ten minutes and I can feel my muscles throbbing. I never really punch nor kick on a punching  bag before, and I must say… It is quite hard. The movies made it all look so easy and cool.

“Bobby, you do it this way.”

Finished with streching, she walk to me and started demonstrating on how to kick on the sand bag. I step a few steps back, watching her from the side.

 

She is so damn cool.

And so damn hot.

 

Did I just say that? Yeah. She is hot. Watching the sun rays peeking through the small ventilation hole and hitting her skin made her look glorious. I don’t like EunAe that way; she is like a sister to me. I just like to a lot. But… I must admit. She is girlfriend material.

“Ya! Are you paying attention or not?” I snap my head when I heard her called me.

“Yeah~ I am paying attention.”

“You’re not.”

“I did!”

“Then what did I just explain to you?” Uh-oh. What did she say earlier? Uh… Think JiWon! Think!

Just about when EunAe is going to open and lecture me again, the door to the practice room opens, and then a really tall guy with a mean look enters. His look is seriously scary.

“Ya! How rude have you become? You didn’t even tell me you are coming here.” He spats, looking grumpy. I look back and forth from EunAe and that guy, trying to catch a glipse of what is going on.

“S—Seonbae.” She stutters. “…And I already told you not to call me that! Where is the ‘Oppa’?” He steps closer to us as I step back. This guy has a dominating presence. Like really dominating.

“And I already told you I’d rather stick to ‘Seonbae’ than calling you ‘Oppa’.” Then the weirdest thing happened, the guy just laugh.

“How have you been, Ae?”

 


 

Author's Note:

Ayooo~

Kkk.

Ii updated sooner than I thought I would. Well, I have some more hours before I need to go back, and I brought my laptop to class today due to some presentation I need to do in class, sooo... Yeah. I'm stealing some more wi-fi.

The reason why I decided to update after almost leaving you guys with nothing for more than a year is... well, there is this reader of mine who commented on my story and on my wall, snapping me back to reality and slapping me out of my laziness that it is, indeed, been a year. 

A big fat thank you to Inspirint4life

So I updated to you guys...

And it feels nice to get inside the fanfiction world once more.

Ii know Ii might not update as uch as before. Two weeks starting from now, my mid-term exams are coming, sooo... yeaaah. But that doesn't mean I am going to stop writing, though. Just not as much as I used to do before.

Even though this one is a short one... I put Bobby's POV for the first time! Kkk. 

Did you guys see his hair? It kind of looks like curly ramyeon to me. #SLAP