Hacking Their System

You and Me, Against the World

Previous Chapter

“Listen carefully guys…” They all then sit in a circle surrounding me and YuMi-eonni who sit on the bench. “Because we are dealing with sasaeng-fans here, I thought that the best way to overcome this issue is to get help from the inside.” The guys furrowed their brows, not understanding even a bit.

“Get help from the inside? You mean YuMi-noona—” I cut DongHyuk who seem to have understood a bit of the situation.

“Yup.”

“You mean she is one of them?” 

 


 

CHAPTER 23 -- HACKING THEIR SYSTEM

 

EunAe's POV

“You mean she is one of them?” DongHyuk asked again.

“I used to be one.” Eonni explains. “I stop when in second grade of high school because there are practically so much school stuffs to do. I never harmed anyone, but I realized there are no positive benefits that I got.”

“Past is in the past, guys. Eonni is here to help me anyways.”

They all nod hesitantly. Are they still suspicious of her? “Yeah. Past is in the past guys. Like EunAe said, YuMi-chan is here to help us.” JinHwan-hyung added, defending her.

“YUMI-CHAN?” The boys exclaimed exaggeratedly. We all divert our attention to Jin-hyung.

“Jinan-hyung, you just met her like… ten minutes ago and you guys are already this close?” B.I continues. “What’s wrong with that? Have you taken a look at how close DongDong and EunAe are?” JinHwan-hyung said, trying to defend himself. DongHyuk then retorted, “But she is my buddy since grade school! Of course we would be close!” “Agree!” I added.

YuMi-eonni suddenly leans closer to me, whispering, “So your bestfriend is DongHyuk? So your long time crush is—” “Shut up~” I whispered back. “What are you guys talking about?” YunHyeong-hyung asked. “Eo? Ahahahahah. Nothing~ I just needed you guys to confirm something.”

I nudged Eonni’s arm to get the sasaeng-list she searched last night. It was in her tab, so the guys had to take turns seeing it. “Those are some sasaeng-fans I could find, based on the traits EunAe told me.” “You did all this in a night?” Bobby asked; it seems that he is amazed at how fast Eonni works. “Yup. It’s no biggie. Sasaeng-fans have their own network. I just need to get in to their data base and get their profiles.” ‘Whooaaaa’ And ‘Daebak’ can be heard coming out of them. YuMi-eonni is indeed, amazing.

“You guys find any familiar faces?” I asked.

“Here! This girl! I am sure!” DongHyuk pointed at a picture of a girl like how he described yesterday.

“Her? Kang HaeRyeong?”

“You know her?”

“A bit. She used to be a sasaeng for EXO. Let me search more about her.”

YuMi-eonni then fished out her laptop, searching for ore informations. The boys continue looking through the photos. “EunAe, this girl is wearing the bracelet I told you.” JunHoe hand me the tab. The girl is indeed wearing a bracelet with the letter J and M on it. “Park JiMin. Former B.A.P sasaeng.” YuMi-eonni said. “I’m gonna search for her also.”

“Find anyone, B.I?” I asked. “Not yet. No one seems familiar here.” He continues scrolling on the screen. “I think it will be hard finding the girl who attacked me, Ae. I never saw her face.” Bobby said. “Well, it doesn’t mean you cannot recognize her voice.” “What do you mean, Eonni?”

She showed us her laptop screen; it is full of pictures of sasaeng-fan profiles and their ‘work’. There are also videos about it. “I hack their system.” Eonni began explaining, “Sasaeng took pictures of what they did and post it in the internet, but they post it at random place so it is not that easy for people to find, expecially the non-sasaeng fans. Here is some of the information I manage to gather from their network.”

We all nod our heads, amazed. “But, yeah. Searching for the audio file of her voice will be really hard.” She said.

There must be some way, though. We already catch two of them. It shouldn’t be hard to catch the rest. “What about… Fancams?” The idea suddenly pops from my brain. “FANCAMS! There must be some trace!” I jerk up from my seat, excited.

“Kimbab, do you remember where the accident occurs? Because I am sure you won’t remember the date.”  He chuckles. “Yeah, true… I think it was after our fan meeting? I am not sure. If I remembered correctly, it was located in…” “Seoul University Hall.” DongHyuk helped. “Yeah! Thanks Dong-ah. It is good that we have someone with good memory around here.” Bobby grins. “It is not me. It is just you who has a memory as a goldfish.” “HEY!”

Ignoring the guys, I use Eonni’s tab to search for fancams videos. There isn’t any in Youtube. I sigh. Maybe I should try Naver? “April? It was in April, right?” They nod. I quickly click on the videos I found; there are three in total. The first one only focused on B.I. The second one consisted of everybody, but I barely can see Bobby. I hope the third one will.

I watch the video silently, the guys also waiting in anticipation. “There! 2:28!” I paused the video, and then rewind it so the others can look to. “Wow! You are a genius, Ae.” JinHwan-hyung commented. “This is you right? Then, that is our target.” I pointed at the screen. “Eonni, do you think you can zoom in more to the girl?” I asked. YuMi-eonni should be capable of doing things like this. It is a piece of cake for her. “Of course! That’s simple.” Psssh~ See?

“Here. I manage to zoom on her face. There are some matches on the sasaeng network, too. But I don’t know who she is.”

“Maybe you can hack her SNS?”

“Good idea, maknae.”

“Hey, isn’t this a crime? You cannot just hack to people’s account.” YunHyeong-hyung cut. “Well, isn’t it a crime for them doing these kind of things, too? They also can hack. Are you sure your instagram, twitter, SNS account is safe?” I replied. I am only stating the truth. Maybe they can hack better than YuMi-eonni does.

“Found her. Oh JungHwa. She is new to this.” “Whoaaaa. YuMi, you are seriously cool!” Bobby grins, laughing hysterically like a retartded seal. I then feel the bench shifted a bit. B.I is sitting next to me. He is leaning to see the tab’s screen. I know this is not the first time we sit next to each other, but his body heat is radiating to me; must be because of dancing, I thought. I can even feel how he took his breath to how he would exhale it.

EunAe, grab a hold of yourself, girl. Don’t spazz. Just act normal. Act normal.

I cough awkwardly. “You want to try searching for the girl again?” I asked. Good. You are not stammering. Good girl.

“Eung.” He answers back. Aigoo~ He looks even more handsome up-close like this—Ya! EunAe snap out of it!

“Here.” I shoved him the tab. He continues scrolling through the pictures, but then stops at one.

“I think… It’s her.” He handed me back the device. “Isn’t she… Eonni! Isn’t this HyoJin?” Eonni diverts her attention from the laptop to me. “HyoJin… who?” “HyoJin! Yoo HyoJin the bully.” Eonni’s eyes then rounded, forming an ‘o’. “That HyoJin! Let me see her picture!” Eonni grab the tab, then typing something on her laptop.

“She looks really different.” “Plastic surgery! Don’t you see the eyes? Her eyes are even narrower than mine but now it’s almost as big as yours!” Eonni exclaimed. “Someone bullies you in high school?” JunHoe, being quiet since the beginning suddenly talk. “Eheeii~ No way. If there is a bully in your high school, you would be the one.” B.I answered. I only laugh. “I know it sounds weird, but yeah, I would be the one bullying people. But I don’t bully!”

“Yeah, EunAe actually stood up against this HyoJin girl. EunAe is quiet famous in high school because she is the first junior who dare to stand up against her. She is in my year, a senior at that time.” The boys nod.

“My baby is, as expected, cool.”

“Hyung, stop calling her baby.” DongHyuk retorted.

“Aiish. Quiet you!”

“Still, she is not your girlfriend or anything!”

“Just because you stole her first kiss doesn’t mean she is your girlfriend, too!” Bobby stood up, looking down at DongHyuk.

“The fact that I stole her first kiss means that I am one step ahead of you.” DongHyuk also stands up, eyeing Bobby. I took a deep breath. B.I was about to say something but he stops when he sees my solemn expression. “Ae, don’t blow.” “I know. They are just picking the wrong time to bicker. I am hungry right now and it made me more pissed up.” He only chuckles.

Good thing that YuMi-eonni is busy with her stuffs right now, or else, she would be teasing me about how my first kiss was stolen by DongDong.

“Yeah, but she doesn’t like you that way either.”

“But she is way more comfortable hanging out with me than with you.”

“Shut upp~”

“Just accept the fact that your cheesy acts freaks her out, hyung.”

I got up from my seat, glaring at those two who seems completely oblivious. YunHyeong-hyung is aware of my stare, though.  He tugs on Bobby’s pants, telling him to tone it down and get back to seat.

“She likes me more.”

“Noo~ Stop being so delusional, DongHyuk.”

“Stop being so over confident JiWon.”

“Did you just call me disrespectfully?”

“Yeah, why?”

It is a good thing JunHoe doesn’t join the chaos the two made. It will be really noisy if that happened. “You little rasc—” I cut the two of them before they argue more over silly things.

“KIM JIWON! KIM DONGHYUK!”

The two gulps; turning their head slowly to my direction. “Yes, Ae?” They answer at the same time, half stuttering. “DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME FIFTY. WITH ONLY ONE HAND.” I said; my voice stern. “YunHyeong-hyung, start counting.”

As the count reaching the 50th, I can see beads of sweats forming on their forehead. “What did I say about claiming me as yours?” I stood up in front of them, eyeing the two. “We should not call you as ‘ours’, and that you are yours.” They mumbled. “Good. Now stop arguing over stupid things.” I can hear YunHyeong-hyung and JunHoe trying to stifle their laughs at the background.

“You, Kim DongHyuk. Stop boasting about you stealing my first kiss. And you, Kim JiWon. Don’t act so mushy, don’t cling to me all the time, and lastly, don’t act as if I am yours. You two got it?”

They murmured a low ‘Yes’ with eyes fixated on the ground. “Can you speak or not?” “YES MAM!” They quickly fixed their body gestures. I smirk in satisfaction. “Good. You two may seat. No bickering.”

I then get back to my seat, next to YuMi-eonni. “I think you should be the Leader, Ae. They are so obedient when you’re around.” Leader-nim said, chuckling. “Naaah~ I’ll die out of stress if I do that.” We both smile.

“Ae! Check this out!” YuMi-eonni shows me her computer screen. “Look! She is a sasaeng-fan for WINNER, too!”

“EEEHH?” We all chorused. “I know. It is weird, right? Usually sasaeng are just possessive towards one particular member of a group. But she shared a photo of a sleeping SeungHoon. Wait… This is inside their dorm, right?” The boys nod.

“Wait… Does it mean she got inside their dorm?” We all gasped. “Well, it is possible to happen. If not, she must have snuck in some camera or something.” YuMi-eonni shrugs. “I don’t know they can be this… scary.” JinHwan-hyung shivers.

“Don’t worry. Once we revealed their identity, they cannot do anything to you. Besides, HyoJin is afraid of EunAe. Duh~ EunAe is like the Nappeun Gizibe in real life.” Eonni giggles.

“Wait… I thought she was the bully?” YunHyeong-hyung asked. “Yeah. There is a time when one of our friends accidentally knocked her shoulder to HyoJin’s. Well, it was the last day of exam so everyone was cheering and wandering around the hall. So… Yeah, she knocked on her shoulder. Then HyoJin got mad.”

The boys are looking at YuMi-eonni, waiting for her to continue the story. She has always been a good speaker. “Our friend already apologized, I mean, sincerely. She even bowed a few times, but HyoJin was just being irrational, so she pushed that friend to the lockers, creating a loud bang.” “Whoooa. Girls do that too?” Bobby interrupted. “Shhhh. We all want to hear the story!” “So the others suddenly made a circle, then everyone was watching. No one dared to do anything because everyone was afraid; if they helped her, then they will be the next target.”

“It is always like that in school.” DongHyuk sighed. “Then what did EunAe do?” This time JunHoe asked. “Not much. I just pushed her back because she started using violence.” I shrug. “EunAe! What do you mean by not much? It was really cool!” Eonni exaggerated. “Yeah. I doubted that it’s just nothing.” B.I added. The others nodded their heads in sync, looking at me with puppy eyes on. “Ewww. Guys, stop it with that look. You look disguisting.”

They still look at me that way, as if waiting for the full story. “…Okay. JinHwan-hyung and DongDong is quite cute. The rest; NO!” I chuckled. I nudged Eonni to continue on the story. “So, actually our friend is just quiet and not doing anything, but she looked pissed. Like, who wouldn’t when you already apologized?” “Yeah. I will be pissed up too.” JunHoe added. “HyoJin just rambling about things and I think she got more pissed because our friend was not replying, so then she grabbed her hair.”

The boys gasp, of course in an exaggerated manner, “She did WHUUUTT.” “Shut up Bobby, you’re too loud.” YunHyeong-hyung shut him up again. “So then EunAe jumped in?” B.I asked. “Kind of. Then she started calling me names, but I could care less.” “Eh? I thought you were mad because she called you names. Then why did you push her?” Eonni asked. “She said something else.” I looked down. “…Did your mom educate you at home? By the way you act; I presume she is more of a than you are…” I said, or more precisely, half whispering.

“Oh My—You hated it a lot when people say bad things about your family…” DongDong commented. Well, he is my best friend; he must have known how I act, and what my traits are. “Yeah…” “So did you make her handicapped? Because you puched that ChanHee guy even when he was not directly talking bad about you, so this one must be worse, right?” Bobby asked; his expression giddy, like a kid. “Naah~ She was fine. It felt wrong when I fight girls.”

Their faces suddenly drop down. Are they that disappointed? “I have been fighting guys my whole life. What do you expect?” I scoffed. “Well, EunAe did push her hard, though?” Eonni added. “How hard?” JinHwan-hyung asked. The others’ expressions are back to the giddy ones, anticipating Eonni’s answer. “HyoJin hit the locker hard…”

“How hard?” 

“Hard enough.”

“Be more descriptive!” “The locker door is crooked okay? It changed shaped. Like HyoJin’s body was molded on it.”

Their jaws drop, eyes wide open. Awww~ Come on! It’s not that much of a thing. Why did they look so surprised? “You seriously are… DAEBAK!” Bobby jumped up and down. “I am seriously your fan-boy now! Who is with me?” The rest of them shot their hands up; I just shook my head. They are ridiculous. “It’s not a big deal, okay?” “Wait… Your parents don’t say anything? The teacher was not mad?” JinHwan-hyung asked once they all calmed down.

“Eommoni is like a femme fatale, hyung! She once told EunAe to just punch anyone who mess with her, as long as she didn’t start it first. She is really cool! I missed her~” DongHyuk answered instead of me. I smiled. Well, I am sure Mom missed him too. We play around with each other a lot; she said it feels like she had two sons. Kkk.

“Now that the sasaeng thing is kind of sort out, well, a bit, I had another plan in mind.” I smirk. As if reading my mind, Eonni took out the now-upgraded-tracker from her bag. “Now boys, give me your cellphones.”

“Huh? What for?” YunHyeong-asked. “You see this thing?” Eonni took one of the trackers and hold it in her hands. “EunAe gave it to me yesterday. It is a tracker.” The boys’ expressions are perplexed.

“I know, I know, you guys must have been curios to where I got it from. It used to be Dad’s.” I explained. “I asked YuMi-eonni to make modifications to it so it is usable for cell phones.” “Yup. On top of that, I added a new feature to it.”

Now I look at Eonni, baffled. New features? She didn’t say anything about this earlier. “Let me just demonstrate it.” B.I handed his phone first, then Eonni took out the batteries and inserted the tracker on the back side of it, near the SIM cards. “As you can see, the tracker itself works like a chip.” She explained while turning the phone back on. “It doesn’t look like there is any difference on it, right?” We all nod, paying attention to her enthusiastically. “Now watch this.” She connected the phone to her laptop, type some things one it –looks like a programming code whatsoever—then handed it to DongHyuk.

“Okay, try saying 'Hello', DongHyuk.” Eonni asked. DongDong frowned, but he did it anyways. “Errr… Hello?” Nothing happened to the phone.

“Eeeh? What does this mean?” DongHyuk asked. “It won’t work. Why? Because this is B.I’s phone. Now you try it.” She shoved the device back to its owner. “Hello.” B.I said to the speaker.

“Voice recognized. Good afternoon, Kim HanBin-ssi.”

A voice was heard coming out from the phone. “WHOOAAAAA.” We all chorused; impressed. “You install a voice recognizer?” I asked. “Yup. And guess what? I add yours too!” She beams. “Huh? But… You don’t have audio samples of my voice…” I mumbled.

It’s weird. Unless… She recorded me?

“I think you already know the answer, maknae.” She paused, smirking. “I actually recorded your voice every time we went to the Noraebang!” YuMi-eonni squealed, jumping up and down a bit. She what? “I recorded it~ You should know you sound cool rapping!”

“I know, right! You should hear her do MTBD!” Bobby joined the fun. The next thing I know, the two of them began chanting about me rapping along 2NE1 and BigBang songs. Aiissh~ Eonni! Doesn’t she know I am embarrassed at these kinds of stuffs? “Hey, why do you look so troubled? You are cool.” I look to my left. B.I is grinning widely.

“That part we did together… What’s the line again…”

“Talk with the prettiest lips…” I mumbled.

“Blow a kiss; kick a hole in your speaker and then split.” He continued. “Dirty Vibe.” We said together.

“Jinx!”

“Jinx again!” Then we laugh it off.

“Aheemm. Guyys~ I think we need to get back to the drawing board?” JinHwan-hyung said. “Yeah. You guys are all spazzing to much.” JunHoe added, his sassy self is kicking back in. Eonni then install the device to our respective phones, explaining how it will work.

“Soo… I just need to say… Search Kim DongHyuk.” I said to the phone speaker. Then suddenly the screen changes to some kind of a map, then it zoomed to some kind of building. “Eeeh? This is a picture of our building from above.” JunHoe, suddenly standing beside me commented. “Look! There is a red dot blinking!” YunHyeong-hyung, also moving closer to me to look at the screen said, pointing at it. “You can zoom on it.” Eonni instructed, tapping on the screen twice to zoom it in. I can now see the blinking dot and some notes beside it.

“Kim DongHyuk. Seoul, Mapo-gu, Hapjeong-dong, 397-5, YG Entertainment Building. Ground floor.”

I was left in awe.

This is… totally. DAEBAK JINJJA!

“Eonni! I love youuu~” I hug her body, completely happy. It shows the location, even to the floor where we are at. Isn’t it even more upgraded than the one police had? Omo~

“Noona you are so cool!” DongHyuk also beams. “Now, now, I know I am amazing, but there is still more.” “MORE?” “Yup. Now look at your menu, there is like a new app right? It used to be an app I once used to detect where Idols are, but instead, I changed the programming codes to detect where sasaengs are.” She smirks. Aigoo~ Eonni is always unpredictable.

“But the thing is, you can only detect them if they are online, or after they leave a status at the sasaeng base, after logging in, or after logging out.”

“It’s okay, YuMi-chan. You already help us enough.” JinHwan-hyung said. He smiles brightly. Is it just me or Jin-hyung looks at her in a loving way? Or is it just the mole on the corner of his eyes that made it seems like that? His smile always makes him looks lovely, I mean.

“Thank you, JinHwan-kun.”

“MWO? JINHWAN-KUN? SINCE WHEN ARE THE TWO OF YOU THIS AFFECTIONATE?” We all screamed together. The two just smiles awkwardly, stealing glances at each other. Aigoo~ I guess this is Eonni’s happiest day then.

 


 

Author's Note:
 

Here's the second update for the day!
I know I haven't updated like since forever... Are you guys still there? Waiting for my update? Or have you guys feel bored of the story? Kkk.

Well, I had a lot to spazz on. Bobby in 'Come Here' MV alongside with Masta Wu and Dok2. Seriously,  I know I am supposed to spazz for Bobby, instead, I fell for Masta Wu-ahjusshi. Kkk.

Then MAMA 2014 happens. Like... Oh my ovaries. HanBin suddenly appears. HanMaid. Pffft.

Then there comes GDxYB Performance. Dayuuum.

A lot of things can happen in three weeks. Yeaah~

Also, HAPPY JIWON DAY!

Wish you all the best things, JiWon-Oppa! *I'll call you Oppa just this once, since it's your birthday.*

"Awwww. Thanks, babe."

"What? Bobby? Where do you come from?"

"Where's the Oppa?"

"Fine. JiWon-Oppa. Happy? Now Shoo~ I need to finish my Author's Note."

"No! I need more BobbyxEunAe moments! Why is it always Jun-Ae or you and Eun-Bin? There are even Dong-Ae moments! Where are all the BobbyxEunAe shippers?"

"Shut upp~"

"Awww. I love you, too."

Kkk. Sorry for my randomness, guys. This year is seriously Bobby's year! Like.. He won so many awards, I lost count of it. Kkk. CQ Man of the Year, Best Rookie in 2014 (He is in 4th place, I guess), and he's just 19.

All we need to do now is to wait for iKON's debut. Pray so that YG don't troll us. *Well, it's YG so I think they will still troll us.*

Here are some JiWon for you!

Pretty Bobby:

y Bobby/ Giddy Bobby:

Dorky Bobby:

 

Kkk. Until I updated again! Happy holidays, guys!