In the Club

You and Me, Against the World

Previous Chapter

I wandered around the club for a while, before deciding to head to the restroom for a while. I finished my business quickly so the boys will not worry in case they are searching for me.

 

 “Lee EunAe.”

 

That voice. The voice that I never wish to hear. I am standing on the end of the restroom hall when I heard him call my name. I turned my body towards the source of that voice, putting a bare expression, as flat as I could ever put on. “After all this years, you have grown prettier…”

 


 

CHAPTER 19 -- IN THE CLUB

(A/N: Warning! There are some bad words inside this chapter, so if you are not fond of people cursing, don't read it! But... eh~ You'll read anyway. Kkk.)

 

EunAe's POV

He travelled his eyes from the top of my head, down to my heels, checking me out. The nerve of this guy. He’s still a ert after all. “…And ier.” He runs his tongue across his lips, moistening it. A chill run down my spine, completely uncomfortable with his stare. His eyes seemed dark, lustful, and dirty.

He walks towards me slowly, not breaking eye contact. His hands went up, trying to touch my cheeks, but I snap it away harshly.

“Oww~ Still feisty like you used to be. You’re ier when you’re mad.” Tch~ He had gotten more straight-forward than the last time I ever talk to him. Big headed dimwit. “What do you want, Moon ChanHee?”

“I’m surprised you still remember my name. Well, it’s impossible to forget the name of someone this good looking, right?” He pauses a bit, tracing his hands across his bangs. This guy is always like this. Does he think that he’s the best looking person in the world? He is handsome, I admit it. He is hot, too. But with the attitude? Naah~

“…Moreover, your first love.”

.

Does he have to remind me of old times? Having a crush on this guy is the worst mistake I ever did. “You are not answering my question. What do you want? I don’t have time for chit-chatting. Especially with a person like you.” I turn my heels, walking a few steps, until I feel his grip on my wrist. He yanks me back pretty hard until my back hits his chest. He uses this opportunity to sneak his arm around my waist. This feels really uncomfortable.

“I want you.” He whispers.

Despite the loud music that bangs from the stereo, I can still hear him clearly. “But I don’t want you, so back off.” With that, I grab his hand, spin it around, and push his body hardly to one of the nearest wall I could find. “Just cut the crap, ChanHee. Don’t joke around like you own me. You never did from the start.”

I got back to the dance floor, jumping happily along the music. I am trying to get my mood back to normal. This is B.I’s day and I don’t want to ruin it. He made my birthday a blast, so I should do so too in return.

“EunAe!” YunHyeong-hyung called me while holding a glass of what I presume champagne. He motioned me to his place. “Hey~” He cooed jokingly once I got over. I laugh. “Where are the others? Why are you alone?” I asked, taking a sit beside him. “It’s okay for me to be alone. But it’s dangerous for you to be alone. You’re sure this is your first time in a club? You seem to enjoy yourself a lot.”

I let out a chuckle, wrapping the jacket tighter around me. “Yun-hyung! It is my first time! I am barely legal and you guys drag me here? It’s a crime.” Now he’s laughing. “Yeaah~ It’s HanBin’s first time too and I don’t know where he is right now. Probably showing off his charms to the girls.”

Ouch. That hurt. Is he really doing that right now? “Is he?”

“Don’t know. He when it came to girls though. Maybe he’s learning from Bobby right now.”

“We do know that fact really well.”

We both laugh wholeheartedly. “You don’t want to dance some more?” He asked, offering me a hand. “You know what? Just dance with me. I cannot leave you here alone either.” YunHyeong and I hit the dance floor once again. ‘Hey Baby’ by Pitbull is blasting from the speakers. Speaking of the devil, B.I, Bobby, and JunHoe suddenly go up on stage, having a dance battle. I can hear the girls screamed like a fan-girl over them. Ppssh~ Puh-lease. I admit they are really cool on stage. Off stage? Just a bunch of idiots.

Bobby starts first. He dances like a beast, adjusting his movement to the beat. He is really full of swag. JunHoe is next. He does krumping, ending it with a salute to the audience. “JUNHOE!” I screamed when he ends his performance. I think he heard that. He flashes a smile to me when we made eye contact for a few seconds. Wait... I am B.I's fan right now. I am not supposed to scream JunHoe's name anymore. Ooops~

“Kyyaaa. Oh My God! He is barely legal but he dances ily.” I heard one of the girls in front of me said. “Yeah. Do you see him looking at me earlier? He smiled at me.” The others added; spazzing all over JunHoe.

“EunAe-ya, isn’t JunHoe smiling at you? What are those girls spazzing about then?” YunHyeong-hyung asked when he leans to my ear, so the girls we’re talking about won’t hear. “Yeah. Aren’t they a member of a girl group? I think I saw them in some music shows.” “They are older than the six of us, if I am not mistaken. They are our seniors by a year.” I nod. B.I’s performance comes next. He also does krumping. The way he moves to the beat makes my heart race faster. As crazy as it sounds, I like his dorky side more than his cool side. I like him off stage more than he is on stage. This guy absolutely made me feel like I just got a heart attack.

I don’t realize I have been staring at him when he dances until the girls in front of me squeal again.

“Is that B.I? That’s their leader, right?”

“He’s even hotter in person.”

“You think you can date her, eonni?”

“Absolutely. Set your bet.” The next thing I heard is their voices; laughing, giggling, setting their price and time. What does them thing B.I is? He is a person, not something to bet for. I know this place is a bit dimmed, but I am completely sure their face is not that pretty. Their attitude is a total zero.

“Yun-hyung, I’ll just get some drink.” He nods, mouthing ‘Be careful.’ I walk to the bar and sit on the high stool. Most people are on the dance floor, hence the bar is not that crowded. “You want anything to drink? If I may suggest, you should try our scotch.” A bartender, maybe in her mid-twenty appears in front of me. She is holding a bottle of scotch in her hand. “No, thanks. I don’t drink alcohol stuffs. Can you get me a coke or any soft drinks, please?” She smiles, and then went to the back for a while, fetching my drink.

“Here you go, dear. One glass of coke.” She handed me the drink. I mouthed a ‘Thank You’ and then give her a faint smile. “I never saw you around here. Did you just debut?” She asked, still smiling. “No. My friend brought me here. I am not an Idol or anything.”

“Aaah~ I see. You are prettier than those girls, though. They are a bunch of plastic dolls with shocking attitude.” She let out a chuckle, and then continues. “Not all of them are like that though. There are a lot of nice girls, too. But the ones who hang around here are usually the snobby ones.” I nod my head. Not knowing how to react. I agree to her words, though. The girls I met earlier on the dance floor are the perfect example for this case.

The bartender bid me goodbye because her shift would be over soon. I finish my last gulp of the coke and was about to get back to where YunHyeong-hyung is when I feel someone grab my wrist again.

“Finally you are alone again.” That voice. I heard it twice this night. “I am not done talking with you.” He spins me around, now that my body is facing his, I can see his smirking face clearly.

“But I am.” I yank my hand to my side; try releasing myself from his grip. It works.

“Jagiya~”

“Stop calling me that. We are over already.”

“But I still want you.”

“And I already told you I don’t want you back.” I scoff, walking pass him, heading to the dance floor once again. He walks around me, blocking my way. “What?” This guy is starting to get annoying. How did he even manage to get inside? I glare hardly at him, the one that I use when I am really pissed off. “Why won’t you take me back?” “If you don’t change the way you act, then we could never be together again. It will never work, ChanHee. Just face it.”

I continue walking pass him. I only walk for a few step until I hear him say, “You are always into the pretty boys aren’t you?” I try to ignore him, walking off a few steps more. “I saw you dancing with that boy-group member earlier. He’s in the same group with ‘That Boy’ isn’t he? So now you are aiming for his friend?” Still turning my back against him, I heard him scoff. My anger boils inside of me. I clench my fist tightly, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, trying to suppress my anger.

I turn around slowly, walking a few steps closer to him. “Stop meddling with my business.” I said between my gritted teeth. “You know what? Guys like you need to off from other people’s life. In this case, mine. I choose who I hang out with.” He scoffs back, smirking. “You still defend ‘That Boy’ of yours. Even now?” He claps his hand sarcastically. I really wonder why I even fell for this guy in 9th grade. Am I that blind? He is acting more and more like a jerk ever since I left him. Good thing I left him.

“He has a name.” I step closer to him, so he can hear me loud and clear. I never stop glaring into his eyes, breathing slowly, still trying to control my anger. “It’s Kim. Dong. Hyuk.” I said between my breaths. He is taken a back a bit. I can see it from how he jerk back a little when I said DongHyuk’s name loud and clear. He is trying to maintain a cool expression as if he’s not affected by my action.

“Aaah~ Right. The boy who doesn’t have a father.”

That is it.

That is the last straw. He mocked DongHyuk a lot ever since Junior-High and I’ve tried to just let it be. It’s all in the past anyway. But this is just too much. I was about to retorted back when he utters another word, “That geek is trying to be cool. Cocky bastard. He must have got the genetics from his father.”

Imagine a volcano named Lee EunAe just erupted. That’s my condition right now. I cannot hold myself back any longer. He has crossed the line. I lift up my clenched left fist, swinging it hard towards his face. It went straight and hard. I swear I just heard a crack.

“What the ?” He cursed in between his clenched teeth. I noticed some people looking at us, but the music doesn’t stop. The last thing I want is to create a ruckus in this place. It can cause a lot of trouble, not only for me, but also for the boys.

“EunAe-ya, are you okay?” I heard someone called my name from the distance. I looked up to see B.I walking closer to me. As soon as he got beside me, he pulls my body close to him, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. “Ae-ya, you… Oh my… Your hand is bleeding!” He almost screamed, lifting my left hand up close to his face. “It’s not my blood. It’s his.” I answered coldly, pointing at ChanHee who is now stumbling a bit. “Tch~ Look who’s here. The leader himself. You’re really amazing EunAe-ya. You got three guys from the same group at the same time. I wonder what you offer them to get this close to you.” ChanHee, no, that bastard spats again, while trying to clean the dripping blood from his nose.

B.I is also clenching his fist. Our personality is similar, right? He must be angry about what ChanHee said. “Shut your mouth up.” B.I step forward until there is only a small gap between him and ChanHee. He eyed him angrily. “Stop talking bad things about EunAe.”

“See? EunAe-ya, you are truly amazing. You got this one under your skin, too.” Moon ChanHee. He’s an annoying bastard. If he doesn’t get what he wants, he will talk about bad things about you. This is the excellent example for that. He’s over jealous about me and DongHyuk, and then he tried to get me back but I always refuse. Now he’s over jealous seeing me hanging out with the boys and he’s trying to make himself feel good by talking trash about me. It’s not going to work, ChanHee. I am much tougher than you think I am.

I hold B.I’s arm tightly, not wanting him to do anything stupid. He looked at me with confused eyes and then steps back. “Don’t do anything stupid, Leader-nim. Don’t lay even a single finger on him. Just let me do the work.” I whispered in his ears. He still looks at me with that confused eyes. “Moon ChanHee.” I took one step forward, looking at my ex daringly. “You can say anything bad about me, I don’t care. But don’t you ever dare say anything about my friends or family. Especially DongHyuk and his family. You have no single right to do that, you cocky dickhead.”

His eyes grow larger than usual. This is the first time I have ever curse to him. “You see this hand?” I lifted my bloody left hand up to his face. “I made your nose broken only by using my left hand. Want to know what my right hand could do?” I smirked at him, still keeping the daring eyes on. I can hear B.I scoffs from beside me. I can feel that he’s staring at the guy in front of me with an assaulting look. Leader-nim has that killer stare. It’s no joke.

Feeling intimidated, ChanHee shakes his head slowly, as if it could break if he does it in a quick phase. “Good. Now get the hell off of my face and never bother my life for eternity unless you want me to rip your balls of. Neo gae-saeggi.” He only stood still for a few seconds until B.I continued, “You heard her. Now scram.”

(Gae-saeggi 새끼 = bastard)

 


 

Author’s POV

The next morning, the six of them, plus EunAe are called to the YG building. They are inside one of the meeting rooms, sitting on the chairs quietly. No one dare to break the silence.

“This… You guys… I am left with no words, jinjja!” Manager-hyung throws his phone hardly to the table, making it slide across the wooden surface. “Does anyone have explanation to do? HanBin, you’re the leader. Do you mind telling me what happen?”

The leader stay silence for a while, arranging the words that he’s about to say inside his head. Truthfully, he doesn’t know what to say. After the incident yesterday, he drove EunAe to her place. He thinks that she’s still mad because her face expression looks disturbed, so he didn’t dare to say anything. The other members also wonder why she and their leader left early, moreover, they don’t have a clue what is going on right now.

“I…” HanBin was about to utter a word, when Manager-hyung’s phone rings. He got up from his seat abruptly, taking his phone and storm out of the room angrily.

“HanBin-ah, what is it all about?” JinHwan-hyung asked calmly. “Did something happen between you and EunAe yesterday? No… I mean, this morning? It’s dawn anyways.” All eyes are looking at the two. HanBin sighed. “I… I’m sorry. It’s not supposed to happen. I am sorry I cannot control myself…” EunAe said with head looking down her lap. A habit she does when she felt guilty. “You guys can be mad and hate me or anything.” She added after.

JinHwan got up from his seat, which is across the girl. He places his palm on the girl’s head, patting it softly. “We are not mad, EunAe-ya. We will not hate you, okay? You are like our sister.” YunHyeong said calmly. “Tell us what happen. So even when Manager-hyung got mad at us, we can still defend you if we know the complete story.”

She sighed, and then she looks up, meeting her gaze with DongHyuk, who is looking at her with concern. Her best friend will understand, right? “Geu… Geu saeggi neun dor-awatda.” (That Bastard is back) She explains softly. The others are looking with confused eyes. “Geu saeggi? Who?” Bobby asked, baffled. “EunAe-ya, where is he now?” DongHyuk replied, getting up from his seat with gritted teeth. “Whoa—Whoa. Calm down, DongHyuk-ie. I think we are all missing information here. Please explain everything slowly.” Bobby tried to calm the cute maknae down, pushing him back to his seat lightly.

“It’s Moon ChanHee.” The girl said, and then paused for a while; looking at everybody’s expression. “If you ask me who he is, I would answer, he is someone I used to date.”

“Your ex showed up in the club yesterday?” JunHoe, being quiet all the time, joined the conversation. “Yup. I don’t know how he got in.” “And then? Did he do something to you?” The second maknae asked again. “Why would he do something to EunAe?” YunHyeong asked.

“Long story short, I date him for a short time. He was kind of like my first love, I guess? So I was blinded. Very much that is. We broke up because he is an over jealous bastard who can’t accept me being best buddies with DongHyuk. So we broke up. I was trying to be nice and still remain as friends, but he started to mock DongHyuk a lot, and said bad things about me. So I kind of had a bad relationship with him after.” The boys are looking at her with the ‘I see’ expression.

“He didn’t do anything to me, DongDong-ah. Don’t worry.” “Why is Manager-hyung mad at us, then?” JunHoe asked, looking at the door where their Manager walked out. EunAe seems contemplating a bit. HanBin walk to her, putting his arm on her shoulder, giving her courage. “It’s okay, EunAe-ya. You were cool.” He grins, trying to ease the girl’s mood. She took a deep breath before continues, “He said bad things about DongHyuk’s father. I… I really cannot hold it back anymore… HyeongSu-abeonim was a good man.”

The mood suddenly went down when they heard DongHyuk’s father being mentioned. DongHyuk initiated the talk, “It’s… It’s okay guys! Aigoo~ I am not even sad. You need to cheer up. It’s too gloomy!” Everyone put on a forced smile.

“What did you do then?” The eldest asked again, still patting her head. “I… Kind of… Broke his nose?” She grins innocently. The boys are all agape, except HanBin and DongHyuk, that is. “Yeah~ Take that, ChanHee! EunAe you are the bomb!” DongHyuk chirped happily, smiling wide. “You guys want to know what the best part is?” HanBin added. The others are looking at him and EunAe with curios eyes. “She did it with her left hand only.”

If they are agape just then, now their jaws are almost touching the table, if that is even possible. “Daebak! Jinjja! Now I know why you have High-Scholar fan-boys!” JunHoe retorted excitedly. When the others are about give their respond, the door opens widely, their Manager storming back inside. “You know who just called? The freaking TS Entertainment’s representative just did. For the second time already, because one of you guys injured his soon-to-debut boy group member. Now someone give me the damn explanation!”

HanBin was about to speak, but EunAe cut him. “It’s not the boys, Manager-hyung. It was me. I am really sorry for my actions, if it disadvantages you and the group in anyway. But whatever TS Entertainment has said to you regarding their artist, I won’t take it back. I did not regret punching that guy’s nose until it broke because he said bad things about my best friend.”

Their Manager is also left agape. Just when he is about to retorted back to the girl, HanBin speaks, “I am with her, hyung. He said bad things about EunAe too. Whatever punishment you are going to give to her, I am going to take that punishment, too.”

“Me too.” DongHyuk joined a second after. “Nado.” JunHoe said, with all of the remaining boys saying the same thing in unison.

“Wait… He said bad things about DongHyuk? The representative didn’t say anything about that. He said you guys hit first.” Manager-hyung explains his side of the story.

“He is obviously trying to twist the fact, duh~” DongHyuk retorted.

“So it’s not the truth?”

“No, Manager-hyung. He was my ex. He always mocked DongDong-ie even after we broke up. He tried to get me back but I always refused. He just went overboard last night.” The girl explains.

“Aaah~ I see. Do you… Perhaps do you guys mind if I want to know what he said? So I can get back at him.” Their Manager took out his pen and a paper, ready to take down notes. “Are you really going to note this down, hyung?” YunHyeong asked. “Of course! Now, what did he say?” Manager-hyung and the others are looking at her curiously. They wanted to know too. She soon explains the things her ex said, exactly as how he said it last night. “He said WHAT?” Bobby almost shouted, completely exaggerating things. “I’ll remember to tell this to their representative. Anything else, Ae?” Manager-hyung said, putting the pen and the paper inside his jeans pocket.

“Tell him to pass this message to that guy; ‘You really want to know what my other hand can do?’” She smirked. Manager-hyung nods and then left the room.

“TS Entertainment? The last time I checked, he cannot dance, moreover sings.” The girl snorted. DongHyuk nods his head in agreement.

“What can your other hand do?” Bobby asked, still thinking about what she said earlier.

“That is for you to wonder.” She grins, while HanBin is laughing beside her.

 


 

Author's Note:

Heeyyy~

The second update is here!

I like this part of the story, personally. It showed how cool and strict can EunAe be.

The conflict between EunAe and her ex was kind of like my own story. I know I told you before that I am a 'Single Since Birth'. There is this guy I really liked, but he liked my friend, so I tried to help him get closer to my friend. In the end he liked me, but then our relationship began to be weird, like we were not officially girlfriend and boyfriend, but not just friends either. What does this type of relationship called? Kkk.

In the end, we argue about stupid things, one of it was because he was jealous over my close friend, which is, a guy. But then it seems like he began to like me back a few years after we parted ways. Complicated~

Whatever~ I have iKON guys now, so I don't need to worry! There are seven guys I can spazz over!

Even though I like it that ChanWoo got in, I some kind feel sad for JinHyeong and HongSeok. They got potential, so I hope they will achieve their dream as a singer! HongSeok stole my heart away when he sang 'Eyes Nose Lips'. Quick quick click on the link!

Kkk. Well, that's it for today! Thank you a lot guys! Until I updated again~ *zoop*