First Kiss? Alredy Did

You and Me, Against the World

Previous Chapter

“Okay. B.I-ssi, you can go first.” Leader-nim then walks towards me. He looks really cool with his hair styled like that. Aigoo~ EunAe. Stop spazzing about this guy.

He then stands beside me, looking suave like how he is as a leader. The photographer then gives us the most impossible task to do,

“Now I wanted you two to do a kiss scene.”

 


 

CHAPTER 17 -- FIRST KISS? ALREADY DID

 

EunAe's POV

KISS.

SCENE.

WHAT?

WITH B.I?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

“I am sorry to interrupt, but… May I ask you why we need to do this? I mean the purpose is to promote the clothing line, not anything else.” I sounded my opinion. “Yes. You are correct, EunAe-ssi. But as you have heard before, it is a couple photo shoot, so you guys need to act like a couple. Since this is YG, we don’t do those mushy-sweet-concepts. So I decided, this scene will be really great.”

 

HanBin’s POV

Kissing scene? I have no objection about this, like, duh, you are going to kiss your long crush. Who on earth would oppose that? But the problem is; does EunAe want it too? I won’t do it if she is not fine with it. It will not be fair for her.

“I know, I know. I get what you mean. It is just a market strategy so people will click on the news often.” I heard the photographer explain to her. Did she hate the idea of the kiss scene? I know it is quite not logical to do so, but yeah, like what he said, market strategy.

“I’ll give you time to talk about it first. I’ll just shoot individual photos of the other guys in the time being.” She nods in response, so I took it as a change to talk to her more privately. We ended up sitting across each other inside the waiting room.

“EunAe-ya…” I decided to talk first. Well… It is an important matter, right? I need to act up like a man and tell it straight to her that I am okay with it as long as she is okay with it.

“B.I, have you had your first kiss yet?”

Huh?

The words that I are forming in my head suddenly pops out. I was surprised by her question, actually. “Do you… In some kind of way feel burdened about the photographer’s idea? If you are then—” “I am okay with it, as long as you are okay with it.” I cut her sentence. She then let out a long sigh.

“It’s not that I hate you or anything. Not that I feel burdened about the kiss scene. I’ll do my best at helping you guys at anything. It’s just… You had your first kiss right?” She asked again. How am I supposed to say this? It will be really awkward to say that I haven’t had any. Like… Me, the charisma leader, B.I, didn’t have my first kiss yet? Pssshh~ That would be hella embarrassing. But sadly, it is the truth. I did not even have that much of friend from the opposite gender. Well, maybe Hi or Jenny because we are from the same agency, but other than that? Only EunAe. Only her from the start.

“Yes I did.” I lied.

“Really?” She looks at me, right straight in the eye. I never manage to lie to EunAe before. I don’t know if it’s just that I at lying, or she just reads me easily.

“Lies.” She snaps back, smirking. See? I told you she reads me easily. Psshh~

“You know, there are three guys who cannot lie to me ever.” She counts with her fingers. “Number one, my baby brother. Number two, DongDong-ie. Number three, you, the dorky leader.”

“Finee~ I admit it. I never kissed anyone in my life before. Mom and HanByul don’t count, okay? I am almost twenty and I haven’t kissed anyone ever. I know I am pathetic.” I sigh, slopping my shoulders down. I hung my head low, not wanting to see her expression. She is going to laugh at me, right? Like… Someone as kind as beautiful as her must have had her kiss. There goes my pride as a man in front of the girl I like. Great.

“Then it will be an honor for me to steal your first.” I can feel her smirking when she said those words. I lift me head up, looking at her who is now standing in front of me while I just sit there, dazed. She is indeed smirking. “Just… I know you might be just doing this for professionalism, but… Let’s pretend that I am someone you like, okay? I’ll be your girlfriend for today.”

Why should I pretend? I do like you. A lot. You don’t know how much time I spent writing lyrics with you as my muse. You don’t know how much pain I felt when they say you left. You didn’t even say goodbye to me. You don’t know how happy yet angry I felt when you returned; only to be sad when I figured out you need to leave in a few months. You don’t know how much I wanted those words to become reality.

“Okay.”

Fool. Kim HanBin, you are a fool. Just admit it that you like her for real. Aisshh~ Why can’t I say it?

Because I am afraid.

She will reject me. Ignore me. Throw me away. She had her Junnie anyway.

Her lips curved up into a beautiful smile, one of many reasons why I like her. “Soo…” She then looks down, fiddling with her fingers. She always denies it but I found her cute, too. Well, I better use this opportunity to the fullest, right?

“So you start calling me Oppa right this instant.”

“WHAT?”

“I am your ‘boyfriend’ right?” I emphasized the word ‘boyfriend’ intentionally.

“And no B.I. Call me HanBin.” I smirked in return. Annoying EunAe is indeed my hobby. “Fine.” She sighed.

“HanBin-Oppa~”

Thump.

Did I just felt butterfly in my stomach? I know it sounds really cheesy but I really did feel it. “I am sorry that you need to do your first kiss this way, and I am sorry that this is not my first. So we are not even. That’s why I keep asking you about it. Sorry~” She looks down. She had her first already? Who is this guy? I want to punch his face so badly right now.

“Who… Is it?” My curiosity made me ask about it, even when my mind tells me not to.

“It’s… No. It will ruin the moment. I’ll tell you later to make it even. That’s the least I can offer.” I held out my hand to her. “Promise?” I held my finger out; making a pinky promise. “Psshh~ B.I, are you seriously this childish? Who made such thing as pinky promise these days?” She sneered, but then she interlaces her finger with me anyways. “Promise, HanBin-oppa.” She smiled sheepishly. Our thumb met each others. This is what they did in dramas, right? Making a promise to never let each other go; me and EunAe’s is just about a different topic.

We ended up staying in that position; me sitting and EunAe standing in front of me. I never knew looking deep into someone’s eyes could feel this… drowning. When we lock gazes, it felt like there is only me and her in the whole world. It felt like where we are, when we are at, or who we are right now are not important anymore. It’s just me, and EunAe.

Slowly rising up from my seat, I held her shoulder with my left hand, the right one holding her wrist tenderly. I leaned in slowly, afraid of how she will react. The surprising thing is, she leaned closer too. This is it, HanBin-ah. Your lips will not be a anymore in a few seconds. My whole body becomes stiff. I don’t know what to do next. Just kiss her? How?

“Oppa, don’t be so tense.” She chuckles. “Here. Put your hand on my waist.” She brings my hand to her waist, while she put her hand on my chest.

“Good.” She smiled, making me smile unknowingly too. “Now, look at me. Take a deep breath.” I do what she instructed me to do. When I look into her eyes, I got drowned again. The surroundings felt blur, all I can feel is our steady breathing; I know you are most likely to felt nervous when you had your first kiss, but right now, I feel content.

She sent me comfort from her smile, “Count to three and then close your eyes, okay?”

I nod silently.

Hana…

Dul…

Set…

It feels… Soft… tender, to be exact. It tasted sweet, too. I think I can see fireworks around us.

I opened my eyes slowly, only to meet her face so close to mine; it seems like there are no space between us. We are in that position for a few more seconds before I surprisingly lean in more, cupping her face in my cold palm.

It felt like our heart beats in the same tempo.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

I nibbled on her bottom lip, when she nibbled on my top. Her warm hands circle around my neck, pulling me closer. I don’t know how long we have been doing it, but it felt right. I don’t want it to end.

EunAe pulls off first, slightly catching her breath. “Are you really really sure you haven’t had your first kiss yet?” She asked, crossing her hands in front of her chest. “You know me. I don’t have any female friend that I am close with, Ae. You caught me lying earlier.”

“Really? Cause I start to doubt it just now. Maybe you did have your first kiss. What about Hi? Or Jenny? Oh! Jang Hanna!”

She seriously thinks I like all of them? I only like you from the start, stupid. Doesn’t she realize ‘Wait for  Me’ is actually about her? It is about our fans, but I got inspirations from her, mainly.

“Nooo. Just because fans ship me with them doesn’t mean I am actually dating them. Why do you ask anyway?” I scoff, being back to my annoying self. But her answer caught me off guard, “Because you are too good for a first timer.”

Not knowing how to react, I only cough awkwardly. “You… Nevermind.” I wanted to say that she is indeed a good kisser; even though I don’t know how it felt like to be kissed on the lips, but how natural she did it made me think that she must have been a good one. How many times has she kissed before?

“You promised to tell who your first kiss was.” I asked. “Oh… That… Well, ummm…” At the same time, the door opens, one of the staffs appears, “I am sorry to interrupt you guys, but both of you are needed right now.”

 


 

EunAe’s POV

We are once again at the photo shooting area. I don’t know why but I feel really nervous. I mean… Kissing him was nerve-wrecking enough. How am I supposed to kiss him in front of all these people? DongHyuk and the boys are watching.

Oh My God.

The boys are watching.

JunHoe! How can I forget? He will be really hurt then. Aigoo~ What should I do?

But this is only for a show, right.

You are just another girl, Ae. Another girl that they use to promote NONA9ON. B.I will never even like you for, even for a slightest bit. It’s only for a show. Even though it hurts, I need to do it for the boys. I must to.

“Hey, you okay?” I trail my gaze to the owner of the voice. “Yeah… Just nervous.” I answered back honestly. He chuckles.

“What?”

“Nothing. You seem calmer when it’s just us.”

 

‘When it’s just us.’

 

Damn. Now I feel something weird in my chest. B.I~ Why do you have to mention it? Why? Why? It made my mind travels around to places it shouldn’t be. To the place where there could be ‘just us.’ But I know there isn’t such place. It’s only inside my head.

“Okay, we’ll begin in thirty seconds.”

The notice only made me more anxious than before. What if I look awkward? It will be really weird. What if accidents happened? Like… What if I suddenly sneeze? Or trip? I do that a lot unconsciously. Seriously.

“Ae, don’t be so tense.”

My head snaps up, looking at B.I. He is copying my exact words. “You are still my girlfriend. Don’t forget that.” He smirks. “…And I demand an answer on who was your first kiss. Tell me after this, okay?” His smirk then turns into a smile, a sincere one.

“Look at me.” My eyes landed on his dark orbs. Suddenly it all feels like earlier; when it’s just us.

The surrounding feels like a blur. There are only me, and B.I. The photographer’s words are heard, but it feels as if it were far away. “Lean in more. Great. That’s right.” He then began taking photos like earlier. “Now kiss her.”

This is it.

His lips found its way to mine quickly, like it belonged there from the start. It tasted like before. Sweet. He is just less tense right now. I leaned in more out of instinct, circling my one hand on his neck, the other on his chest. “Really good, EunAe-ssi. I want you to bite on his lower lip, okay? Do it teasingly.”

Bite it?

I think I saw this in movies before. Hope I can do this one smoothly, too.

My lips then nibbled his lower ones before biting it slightly with my teeth, and then giving it a light tug. He encircled his arms tighter around my waist. “Good! And… It’s a wrap.”

We then let go of each other; I somehow feel disappointed. Who wouldn’t? Kissing someone you like will be a great thing, right? Even when that someone is not yours to keep.

“Really great job from the two of you! EunAe-ssi, you are really a natural! If you have any interest at modeling, call me okay? Ask my number from the Manager.” The photographer pats my shoulder as he compliments me. Aigoo~ I fell flaterred.

“Ne~ Kamsahabnida.” I bowed.

All of us then quickly change to our original outfits back. I came out first, and then followed by B.I. The rest are still inside. I don’t know what took them so long.

“You’re done? That’s fast.” B.I said, approaching me. I only answer with a nod. We were left with nothing to say; it is awkward. So… Do we get back like how it used to be? Like the kiss never happened? Talking about the kiss…

“Hey,  B.I.” I called. The others are already done and are about to get inside the van.

“About my first kiss…” He looks at me eagerly, nodding his head like a stupid squirrel he is. We are both heading to the van, following the others.

“Who?” He asked.

“It’s…” I .

“It’s?”

“It’s…”

“It’s? Aww~ Come on, Ae. It’s not like I would do anything to the guy, anyway.”

“Really? Promised me you won’t do anything to the guy?” I asked.

“Yeah. Pinky promise.” He smiled.

“You promised.” He nods again.

“It’s Kim DongHyuk.”

 


 

DongHyuk’s POV

We are all inside the van, ready to leave. I saw EunAe talking to HanBin-hyung outside. It sees like it is something serious. HanBin-hyung’s face showed how shocked he is. I wonder what the two of them are talking about.

“Ae, is there something wrong?” I asked once she sits beside me on the middle row.

“No. Nothing.” She shrugs her shoulder. Really? Nothing? Then why do I feel like it has something to do with me? Like my life is going to be in danger.

HanBin-hyung hoped inside the van suit, sitting next to EunAe. YunHyeong-hyung is next to Manager-hyung, the other three on the furthest back. “HanBin-ah, you okay? Why your face looks like that? Did something happen between you two?” Bobby-hyung asked. I am starting to get more curious now.

“Nothing…” HanBin-hyung and EunAe answered at the same time.

“You two seems to be hiding something… Are you two realizing your love for each other after the kiss? And then you are left awkward—”

“It’s nothing like that.” They said it at the same time again.

“Jinx.”

“Jinx again.”

We all laugh watching them. “No way. I ship EunAe and JunHoe.” YunHyeong-hyung added.

“I ship EunAe with myself!” Bobby-hyung decided to join. “Bobby, how many times must I remind you; I AM MINE.” She snickered back, making our group’s clown silent. “It was nothing like that okay. The kiss was just for the commercial anyway.”

She said it so naturally, but knowing her for a long time, I know she meant something else. “What are you two talking about, then? I want to know~” YunHyeong-hyung added.

“Do you guys really wanted to know?”

“YEEESSS.”

“EunAe-yang, even I am curious right now.”  Manager-hyung joined.

“Fine. Since today we need to shoot a kiss scene, I told him who my first kiss was. That’s all.”

Wait.

First kiss…

Wasn’t that… ME?

Aigoo~ What will happen to me when the others know? I will get killed by Bobby-hyung, JunHoe will say bad things to annoy me, JinHwan-hyung will lecture me for kissing his favorite maknae, YunHyeong-hyung will also—

“Who is it?” JinHwan-hyung asked, his tone is a bit higher than usual. See? Oh My God. EunAe~ Please don’t say anything. “It’s a secret… You guys cannot know.” EunAe smirks. Good. Thank God. I unconsciously sighed loudly.

“Kim DongHyuk, why do you look so uncomfortable?” JunHoe suddenly asked after being quietly since we entered the van. Oh No. Nobody can escape this guy when he started getting suspicious like this. “No~ Nothing. I am comfortable enough. Right, Ae?” I leaned my head on her shoulder, while she taps on my head playfully. “Right.”

“You guys are surely hiding something.” Bobby-hyung commented. EunAe smiles silenty, and so do I.

 


 

Hyung-deul are all out to go to the convenience store. They wanted to buy more snacks. Since EunAe has fallen asleep on my shoulder; I need to stay inside the car alongside with sleeping Bobby-hyung. She stirs in her sleep; her eyelids opened halfway. “Where are we?” “Convenience Store across YG Building. We’ll drop you off after this.” I answered, patting her head to tell her to sleep more.

“Is that so?” She yawns. “Sleep more, Ae.” “I don’t want too. If I sleep some more I might sleep in until tomorrow.” She grins.

Same old EunAe. Sleeping anywhere anytime. Just find her a comfortable spot and she will doze of right away. “By the way, thanks for earlier.”

She smiles. “No prob. I know the others might kill you if they knew.” I giggle silently with her.

“But really… How did the kiss even happen back then?” I trail, my mind reminiscing our old days. “You seriously don’t remember? How could you be so mean? I was your first too, idiot.” She huffed.

“I know. Sorry, okay? I’m thinking about it just now…  Isn’t it… Ice cream? We were eating ice cream, right? Summer vacation, ninth grade I think?” I continued. “Right! Good that you remember.”

“Then my ice cream ran out, but too lazy to move, so I started eating from your cone.”

“But I really like the flavor so I refuse to give it too you and continue eating it.”

“But I am too persistent at annoying you too, so I still ate it.”

“That’s how your lips met.” We both turn our head to the third voice that we heard. Don’t tell me that…

“I am awake just now, DongHyuk-ie, and you are sooo dead. D-E-A-D. Dead. Wait until I tell JinHwan-hyung about this.” Bobby-hyung smirks.

I am doomed.

 


 

Author's  Note:

I updated guys!

Thank you for all of you who subscribed, commented, and voted for my story!

I never thought this piece of my random imagination will receive so much response. Kkk.

Have you guys watch 'Mix & Match' episode 8? I think they edited it a lot, it seems like they cut a lot of parts because they need to put all the performances in one episode so we can vote quickly. Well, no problem with that.  I just hope there will be extra episodes to make it up. Kkk.

When I watched their self-composed song, 'SINO SIJAK'... I was like; 'Dayyuumm. Can I get pregnant from watching this? Like... How can they move that smooth and y? My eyes~ My heart is going to explode soon.'

I like Mino during WIN era, because he is soo cool, then HanBin started to distract me because of his... I don't know. Everything? He is cool and dorky at the same time. Then I like DongHyuk because I can't believe we were on the same age, then I started liking JunHoe too because he is so blunt.  Then JinHwan-hyung distracted me alot during ix and Match. Then there is ChanWoo with his adorable self. Kkk. Oh my~ I cannot even pick a bias. Psssh~

Well, that's it for the Author's Note...

(Pssstt. I think Imma do a double update. Stay tuned!)