Make Me Over

You and Me, Against the World

Previous Chapter

“Okay~ Sorry about looking through your undergarments. You could look trough mine to make it even.” EunAe laughs to what the leader said.

“It’s okay~ I’m not mad anymore. I don’t want to look through your undergarments, though. It felt weird.”

HanBin smiles happily, glad that he managed to make the girl laugh. Seeing her smile welled up his spirit. It might sound cheesy and obvious, but you will all feel like that when you fell in love, right?

 


CHAPTER 6 -- MAKE ME OVER

Author's POV

“Hyung, what about this?” Yunhyeong holds up a pink dress he finds at one of the racks to JinHwan. “Pink? Are you serious, hyung?” JunHoe replied.

“JunHoe is right, YunHyeong-ah. This is pink. EunAe doesn’t wear pink a lot.” JinHwan added.

“The design is too girly, too. This is a total No.” The blunt maknae retorted.

“We can put it this way; we need to find her something that screamed ‘2NE1’ rather than something that looked like what cute-concept girl groups would wear.” He added again.

“Since when did you pay attention to EunAe’s clothing that much?” Bobby asked, while cocking one brow up. “Tch~ That’s why I told you I should be her pretend boyfriend. Not you guys.”

“Eisshh. Just shut up, Goo JunHoe,” DongHyuk said, annoyed.

“Okay, okay. I get it, DongHyuk-HYUNG.” JunHoe purposely emphasized the word ‘hyung’.

“Can you be less rude, please?” DongHyuk replied, annoyed.

“Can you two fix on your relationship, please?” The eldest cut JunHoe before he could snap back at the other. “I’ve had enough of you two. Remember the prank you guys set for me? I really thought that it was real because you two are like this daily, you know? If the two of you cannot stop bickering, I will tell Manager-hyung to make you two shares a room together.” JinHwan ended his shirt speech with a glare. The two maknae immediately shut their own mouths up; definitely hate the thought of sharing a room together.

“Good. Now let’s search for something else for EunAe.” They continue searching through the store, but found nothing for the said girl. “I’m tired… Can we grab something to eat first?” Bobby sits on a chair in front of the changing room. “I wonder what HanBin and EunAe are doing…”

 


 

EunAe’s POV

B.I took me to some hair dresser. He’s going to make me change my hairstyle or something? I assumed that he would ask me to change the color, too. “EunAe-ya. Just sit still, okay?” His voice snaps me back from my thoughts.

“What are you going to do with my hair?” I asked, tilting my head to the right, where he lays back on the wall, looking cool. “Hmm… Let’s see~ You like red and orange, right? Fire-like colors.” I just nod. How could he know what my favorite colors is? I don’t remember him asking about that matter.

“Let’s use that color then!”

“EEEH?”

“Yeah. You liked those colors, right? If you don’t want to dye your whole hair, just dye the ends of it.”

My eyes found its way to his as he was explaining about what he is going to do about my hair. I didn’t notice this earlier, but he looks really cool today. He’s cool every day, but, it seems that he spend a lot of time on his wardrobe choice today. He’s wearing a ‘Reebok’ shoes, the kind that he usually use on stage, or while he was practicing with the boys. Same pants from ‘Just Another Boy’ performance, white T-shirt, and denim jacket. He didn’t wear any snapback today. His red locks are covering his forehead. Suave to the top.

“EunAe, are you listening to me?” His words caught me off guard.

“Ne, Leader-nim. Dip-dyed hair, right? It’s fine by me.”

“Cool. Just sit still, okay? We still have like… Six more hours.” After that, the hair stylist just did their magic to my hair. I never dyed my hair before, honestly. The chemicals are not that good for your hair, right? I am a studious person, too. The whole dyeing your hair thing doesn’t suit me, I guess. But trying this once won’t hurt, right? I won’t die just because I had my hair dyed. It’s ridiculous.

After what I assumed one and a half hours later, my hair was done. I saw my own reflection in the mirror, feeling like the girl that I saw wasn’t me. It felt like I was some sort of YG Trainee now. The clothes and the hair. B.I just turned me from a home girl to a hip-hoper ready to crash the party.

“Miss, you were with Kim HanBin-ssi, right?” The stylist eonni asked as she pats my right shoulder. “Yes. Why?” I replied back. “He asked me to give this to you.” She handed me a paper bag. I opened it carefully, revealing its contents. There is bread inside, and an envelope.

Huh? Bread?

The envelope says, To: Nappeun Gizibe, EunAe. I chuckled. This is B.I’s handwriting. There’s a note inside the envelope.

I know you might be hungry because… duh… You’re EunAe. You’re hungry all the time.

Okay, seriously. I know you wanted some food because I caught you stare at the bakery earlier. Eat the bread, okay? Don’t eat anything heavy yet because I’m taking you to dinner at eight.

Take a taxi to MyeongDong and shop around. There is a credit card inside the envelope. Pick good clothes!

I don’t want to see you around in jeans and T-shirts anymore~

                                                                                                                  Charisma Leader,

                                                                                                                          Kim HanBin

I scoffed reading it. Puh-lease. Charisma leader? Didn’t he know that he is dorky and acts like stupid kid sometimes? I recalled watching one of WIN un-released videos on ‘YouTube’. The one when the boys plus Nam-Song were sitting on the stairs. He was jumping up and down, doing ‘Lasagna Dance’, and screaming his own name like crazy. It even doesn’t sound like ‘HanBin’ more like ‘HAM-BEEN’. You call that charisma?

Also, this one time when the six of them were doing a dance battle. Precisely, a comic dance. JinHwan-hyung was all cool at the ‘Ape-’ part. YunHyeong-hyung was really creative. B.I? He was dancing like a kid that just got epilepsy attack. He even cannot do a back flip. It’s not even tumbling like JinHwan. It was just rolling to the back. Psh~

I walked to the cashier. He gave me three hours to shop, eh? I’m going to use that well, Kkk~ I even didn’t notice him leaving the salon. I must have been really engrossed at reading the magazine earlier.

“He already paid for you.” The eonni earlier said.

“Really?” I asked back. “Yes. There is a taxi waiting for you in front of the hair salon.” Wow. I am completely taken aback now. B.I prepared this, right?

“Thank you.” I smiled to the eonni, which the latter soon replied with an even brighter smile.

“You two look good together.” She suddenly added, making me froze on my spot.

“Ne? We are not in that term of relationship.” I tried to reason myself with her. This is the first time I heard such comment, too.

“Eiii~ Don’t need to hide, Agasshi. We would never let any of this come out to the media. This salon is booked by YG artist for most of the time, so we know more or less about the love lines there.”

 


 

DongHyuk’s POV

We decided to call HyeJi-noona. She has been a YG Staff from a long time. She used to take care of us while we practice for the battles on WIN, she usually is the one who kicked HanBin-hyung out of the studio if he’s being too persistent on creating tracks and such. That hyung literally lived inside the practice room. Psh~

“So, guys, why did you call me here for?” HyeJi-noona asked, sitting beside JinHwan-hyung while the others are still eating.

“Tomorrow is my baby’s birthday.” Bobby-hyung, answered. He’s so stubborn. Claiming EunAe for himself.  She doesn’t even like him that way. It’s not that I’m jealous or something… Okay all right I’ll admit it. I am jealous. I used to have EunAe for myself since we were kids, now I had to share with these stupid-dorky-crazy hyungs of mine, plus JunHoe.

“EunAe? I thougth she left Korea.” HyeJi-nonna rubbed her chin, thinking.

“She came here a few days ago for vacation, noona. She’s going to fly back to Germany when the vacation’s over.” JinHwan-hyung answered her, noticing that the others suddenly went quiet. We will surely miss EunAe a lot.

“Aaah. I see. So I supposed to help you guys find her a present, right? Oh, and Bobby, she’s not your baby girl.” Hyung-deul, JunHoe, and I laugh to what noona said. I think she’s trying to lift up the mood.

“Yeah I know. But she doesn’t have any boyfriend either.” Bobby-hyung answered, putting a smug smile on his face. We all stare at him.

“Why are all of you staring at me like that? She’s not taken right? Or has she? DongHyuk-ah, you’re her best friend. She’s not taken yet, right?” His face is kind of shocked right now.

I think I’m supposed to troll with him for a while, right? This is a good opportunity. But… Who should be EunAe’s boyfriend? I can’t say that she has a boyfriend from Germany. He’s not going to believe it. EunAe like Asian guys better, too. She doesn’t have any close guy friend beside us. Sooo, he should be one of us? I already joke about EunAe being my girlfriend when I first introduce her to the guys. It’s not going to work for the second time.

YunHyeong-hyung? Naah~ He’s not even near EunAe’s type. I think EunAe would never develop any romantic feelings for him. It’s a no.

JinHwan-hyung? EunAe likes JinHwan-hyung the most, right? He’s really kind to her, too. But, to think about it again, they look more like brother and sister. It seems that JinHwan-hyung is also crushing on someone right now, but he hasn’t told us about it yet. He often smiles like a weird retard when he checks his phone. Must be from someone, right? I guess I’m left with HanBin-hyung and JunHoe.

“DongHyuk-ah, why are you suddenly quiet? “ YunHyeong-hyung, who sits on my right, nudged my arm.

“Ani… I’m just thinking whether I should tell you guys this or not.” I can hear Bobby-hyung gasped, absolutely shocked. I think my plan is working… Kkk.

“WHAAT? So my baby already has a boyfriend?” I mentally laugh. My plan really works! Daebak! JunHoe nudged my leg from under the table. He’s looking at me right now with ‘Are-you-serious?’ face. I quickly grab my phone and text him about the situation, so that the others can’t see. I guess I’ll just go with JunHoe then. He’s always been my partner in crime. Trolling JinHwan-hyung was a success before. Bobby-hyung shouldn’t be so difficult, right?

He smirks from across the table, understanding the situation. I think he knows what role he should play already.

“Yeah, actually hyung, she has someone already. She just doesn’t want to tell you guys yet.” Bobby-hyung and the other’s face are just so precious. I wish I can capture it. “

Aaah. She has a boyfriend already? I think I know who it is…” HyeJi-noona suddenly joined our conversation. What will noona says? She’s not going to ruin this prank right? Please noo~

“I know she has a crush on someone. The more I observe it; I think ‘crush’ is not a right word. She really loves him.” HyeJi-noona continues. She talks as if she really knows who this person is. Her acting is really cool. Or perhaps, it’s real? My best friend has someone already?

“Well, I’m not going to tell you guys who he is. I’m not in the right place to say it, either.”

Phew~ She’s not going to blew it then.

“Out of six of us, minus DongHyuk…” YunHyeong-hyung rest his elbow on the table, while his palm supports his head, thinking. “…It’s… JunHoe, right?” WOW. How does Yun-hyung come with that? “You’re the closest to her after DongHyuk-ie. At first I thought that the two of you are close because you are all on the same age, but after a while, you two become really close. I sometimes caught you looking at her, too.” YunHyeong-hyung continues. He’s playing Sherlock right now, eh?

JunHoe did like EunAe, though. He said that to me once. He said that he realized his feelings when we were all going to Lotte World. EunAe seemed really hyped-up about going there, and she rode all the stuffs there.

We went inside the haunted house, too. Three people at the maximum can go in at a time, so we divided it by 3-2-2. We decided to go by age orders. So, JinHwan, YunHyeong, Bobby-hyung are all together. I got to go inside with HanBin-hyung, and JunHoe with EunAe.

OH MY GOD. DID SOMETHING HAPPEN INSIDE THE HAUNTED HOUSE?

“That is so true! I remember EunAe calling you Junnie, too! She doesn’t call any of us like that. Only you and DongHyuk-ie. There is something between you too, right?” If YunHyeong-hyung is playing Sherlock right now, I think Bobby-hyung is trying to be Dr. Watson then. The two of them sound like the know everything. Tch~

HyeJi-noona only laughs. I think she figured out the truth already. She knew all of this is just a prank. Good thing she decided to stay put.

“JunHoe-ya, is it true? You two are dating?” JinHwan-hyung now takes his part at asking slash interrogating JunHoe. He looked really flabbergasted.

“A-ani… It’s just that she is really pretty. Not just ordinary pretty, but… I don’t know. Unique? Her facial features are just different from most girls. Her eyes spark when she smiles. I think beautiful is a more proper word to describe her.” JunHoe’s words amazed me. He’s part of the prank, but his words seemed so… Sincere. He still likes EunAe, didn’t he? I noticed the hyungs’ faces are all as amazed as I. Their mouths are open, good thing there’s no drool coming out.

“It is you then…” Bobby-hyung slumps his shoulders down. He sighs.

“It’s okay JunHoe-ya. We won’t tell Manager-hyung or anyone yet.” Bobby-hyung trails again. Geez. They really are fools. How come they believe all of this so easily?

“This must be really hard for you, right? Liking someone and not able to show it…”

“Hyung…”

“I know that feeling, JunHoe-ya. It’s okay. It’s been hard on you, right? You must be very happy when she came back, but then you need to let her go again in four months.” Bobby-hyung still won’t stop talking. JunHoe looks at me, asking for help.

“Hyung, let’s just continue our search for the present, okay? We’re wasting too much time here.”

“Geurae. DongHyuk is right. Let’s just go.” HyeJi-noona get up from the seat, followed by the rest of us.

Once we are all out of the restaurant, I nudged JunHoe’s arm. “Mwoya? What was all that? You sound really sincere. That’s not acting, right? You really like her?” I whispered, afraid that the others might hear us. Luckily, they are a few meters ahead, chatting and laughing happily with HyeJi-noona.

“I told you already that I had a crush on her.” He still likes her then.

“You still like her? I mean now? Even after these two whole years she’s been away?”

“I like her, Kim DongHyuk. I’ve always like her. But it’s not ‘love’ yet. You know what I mean, right?” The two of us are silent for a while, not knowing what to talk about next. “There is a part of me that wanted to always know her more. She’s sometimes reserved, but she can be really confident, and positive. She’s not a dominating person, but she got a strong presence.” I only nod after hearing him. I know that feeling really well. I was in JunHoe’s place too, when I first know EunAe.

“Yeah… I got what you mean. She’s sometimes hard to understand. I still cannot understand her, even now. But she’s a good company, and a really cool girl. Scratch that. Amazing woman. She’s not a girl anymore.”

JunHoe chuckles and then smiles, a sincere one, the kind that he shows to us only. “I would be lying if I said she didn’t attract me. A lot, that is.”

“Don’t we all feel the same?”

 


 

Author's Note:

I'm back with an update! Kkk.

Sooo... *drum rolls* the love triangle is revealed! I'm not planning for any of this, actually, but when I write, I just got carried away~ Also, JunHoe has been ruining my bias list. #Slaps#Sorry, Kyuhyun#Felt like I Just Cheated

My first day of high-school just started today. The good thing is, I only had a year left *Yeeaahh* Also, I'm the class president *First time being a class president* The bad thing is, I am still confused about where to go and what to do after this. *sighs*

I've been watching WINNER's Teaser lately. They are so cool! How come JinWoo become that cool when he's cute normally? I've also been watching 'Show Me The Money 3'. HanBin-ie!!! *hugs him*

This is a pic of EunAe's hair:)

And this is her clothes:)

I also added background pictures and chapter image! It's GDxCL's Ride or Die. Love them!

Thank you for all of you who supported this fic! This fic is a part of my stress reliever, I guess. Kkk.

Manhi saranghajuseyo! 많이 살랑해주세요!