Fun Time with Leader-nim

You and Me, Against the World

Previous Chapter

“I like her, Kim DongHyuk. I’ve always like her. But it’s not ‘love’ yet. You know what I mean, right?” The two of us are silent for a while, not knowing what to talk about next. “There is a part of me that wanted to always know her more. She’s sometimes reserved, but she can be really confident, and positive. She’s not a dominating person, but she got a strong presence.” I only nod after hearing him. I know that feeling really well. I was in JunHoe’s place too, when I first know EunAe.

“Yeah… I got what you mean. She’s sometimes hard to understand. I still cannot understand her, even now. But she’s a good company, and a really cool girl. Scratch that. Amazing woman. She’s not a girl anymore.”

JunHoe chuckles and then smiles, a sincere one, the kind that he shows to us only. “I would be lying if I said she didn’t attract me. A lot, that is.”

“Don’t we all feel the same?”

 


 

CHAPTER 7 -- FUN TIME WITH LEADER-NIM

EunAe’s POV

I just finished shopping around MyeongDong. The credit card which B.I gave is placed safely inside my bag. I never use it. I use my own money to buy stuffs. B.I already paid for the hair make-over. It might be the company’s money, but still, it doesn’t feel right for me if I use more of it. I didn’t buy that many anyway. I can manage with it.

There’s still 45 minutes left. Should I text him or anything? He hasn’t told me where the dinner place is…

I was contemplating to text B.I or not, when one of the employees taps my shoulder. “You’re Miss EunAe, am I correct?” Hearing my name being called, I tilt my head, confused.

“I am. May I help you with something?” The employee hands me an envelope, with my name written on it, just like the previous one. “I was told to give this to you. It’s from a really handsome guy.” She chuckles, blushing. Tch~ Even this eonni is attracted to B.I. He sure has a lot of noona-fans. Well, he isn’t a noona-killer for nothing. I mumbled her thank you and left the store.

To: Yeppeun Gizibe, EunAe…

Yeppeun? Unknowingly, a blush crept on my cheek. Yeppeun? Really? He thinks that I’m pretty? I continue reading the notes inside the envelope.

Done shopping, right? I hope you pick good clothes~ Kkk.

If you walk a few blocks from where you are right now, you would find a parking building. Go to the basement. The car is there.

Charisma Leader,

Kim HanBin

There he goes again with the ‘Charisma’ thing. Psshh~

Building, huh? I think I saw that place somewhere around here. Oh! There it is! The more I think about it, the more I think that the whole ‘message’ thing is weird. Why didn’t he just text me? It’s saver that way. The message went straight to me, and he wouldn’t risk getting caught, too. What if people spot him? MyeongDong is a very well-known place. Also, has he been spying on me? How does he know where I am now? He state that in the note, right? He told me to walk a few block from where I am now… Means… He’s watching me all this time? That’s a bit creepy…

I reached the place at about ten minutes later. I went straight to the basement and search for the car. The night is getting chilly. Good thing my leggings are thick enough.

As soon as I spot it, I opened the door and sat myself inside.

“Hey~” B.I. greets me with a grin. I chuckled. “What’s with that grin? You look like a creep right now.” He chuckled in return when I said creep. I think he agreed with that.

“Talking about creep, you spy on me, didn’t you? How come you know which store I was in, and how far am I from this place?” He went silent for a bit, and then he answered. “Do I look like a creeper right now? Sorry if you feel disturbed. I just want to make sure that you are okay…”

I blushed. Again. How any times did his small acts made me blush today? His way of showing concern towards me is weird and cute at the same time. “It is creepy, B.I, but thanks for looking out after me. I can take care of myself, so you don’t have to worry about anything…”

“Ae, I just want to take care of you, okay? I know you are an independent woman and all, but I wanted to take care of you, too. So stop being so stubborn about this matter.” His words struck me, I am now dazed. He talks as if he’s my boyfriend right now. Please… Just stop this, B.I. I can’t do this…

“What are you? My boyfriend or something?” I sighed, and then continue. “I know you can’t go shopping with me because there are a lot of people and you might get caught in a scandal, even though you said that you don’t mind about it earlier, but I mind about it okay? You don’t accompany me shopping, but you spy on me. It is called stalking. And those notes… You gave them personally to the employee, right? That’s even more dangerous. Why don’t you just text me?”

I let out my breath after I rant to him. I turn my body to the left, facing him. He looked… Hurt. Does my words hurt that much? I know I nag a lot, have I went overboard? I know he’s just trying to take care of me because he cares, it’s just that… I worried about him too.

“I’m… Sorry if my words come out wrong. Sorry if I’m too harsh towards you. I know you’re just trying to be nice. You are one of my best friends after all. I worried about you too, okay? You are an Idol, B.I. You cannot do things as you like. As unfair as it sounds, but that’s the reality we’re facing right now. I am supposed to be your bodyguard, not the other way around. If there’s some bad guy trying to do bad things, I’ll just kick them very hard in the .”

His eyes met mine. He also let out a sigh.

“I know… Sorry… You’re 100% true, EunAe-ya. The notes things are kind of cooler than just a text, right? It’s like a scavenger hunt!” He grins from ear to ear, showing his teeth. His dorky side is back.

How can I fall for this guy? He’s sometimes too bipolar that I thought he must be an AB. AB people are famous for their bipolar-self.

“Yah! I’m being serious right here and all you can answer is because it’s cool? Cool my . And what’s with that ‘Charisma Leader’? You’re dorky, not charismatic.” I really cannot stay mad too long if it’s about B.I. Our personalities are similar to each other, so I kind of understand his actions better than my own sometimes.

“What? I am charismatic!”

“You’re not.”

“I am!”

“NOT!”

“I AM!”

“Aisssh~ See? We’re arguing over stupid things again, B.I. You call this charismatic? It’s stupid and dorky. Just face it, you’re a dorky leader.” He put his left hand in front of his chest, pretending to be hurt. Pssh~ Dorky Kid.

“Your mood for food hasn’t gone yet, right? What do you want to eat? Western food? Korean food?” He asked, starting the car.

“Anything is fine by me. As long as it’s safe for you too.”

“Awww. You’re being considerate again. You can make a great wife, EunAe-ya.” . There he goes again. Please stop, B.I, just stop! My heart can’t take it.

“Shut uup~ As if you know what a great wife is. You are single for 18 years. That’s lame.” I decided to play safe, pretending that I am not affected even a single bit by him.

“But I got a lot of fans, and many girls are dreaming to my girlfriend. I can feel it.” I think YunHyeong-hyung has corrupted his mind. That self-proclaimed visual of the group has contaminated B.I’s brain. That’s why he’s this conceited. I clicked my tongue on my teeth.

“Psshh~ It goes the same way to the other members, too.”

“Don’t deny it. I know that you are one of those girls.”

Yes, Yes I am, B.I. You got me. You hit the bulls’ eye.

“Of course not. You’re not even my favorite member.” I decided to lie. Whatever happens, there just can’t be ‘us’.

“Jinjja? Don’t you like rappers? Like GD-hyung?”

“GD is GD. You are you. There’s a major difference.” I don’t know if this is just me, but when he’s with me, he becomes annoying, too. We always argue over stupid things.

“Also, you do know that my first K-pop boy group is Super Junior, right? I like KyuHyun a lot.” That’s true. KyuHyun is like my first love in K-pop. He’s tall, he’s funny and dorky, his evil smirk can make me melt, and the most important thing is; his voice cause me eargasm. His part in Bonamana when he sings ‘Listen girl, Johahae. Baby girl, Saranghae’ just blew me away. It’s like, he sings, and then… Boom! You’re pregnant.

“I know… DongHyuk said that you hang their poster in your room. Super Junior-sunbaenim is cool. They had great variety sense. So, it’s a main vocal then? Not rapper?” He pouts a bit. His face is really cute right now, makes me want to ki— Oh my gosh! EunAe! Hold your thoughts! You want to kiss him? Don’t!

“If it’s main vocal… Then… JinHwan-hyung?” His expression is unreadable. It’s like he’s curios about something, but also disappointed. Nevertheless, I answered him honestly. “JinHwan-hyung is really nice, but I think my bias in your group in Junnie.” I don’t have any favorite member, truthfully. I like them all equally. But if I were to put myself where I didn’t know them personally, I would choose B.I, DongHyuk, or JunHoe. I’ll just go with JunHoe this time. He’s really cool in the MV. Kkk. But why do I feel like an unfaithful girlfriend? I’m crushing on B.I, but my bias is JunHoe?

“WHAT? JUNHOE? YOU LIKE THAT KID? HE’S EVEN MORE BIPOLAR THAN I AM.”

“Aiissh. You don’t have to shout, babo. My ears hurt. JunHoe doesn’t annoy me like you did. And he’s cute when he smiles.” My answers are honest. He is cute when he smiles. Maybe it would be different if I had a crush on JunHoe instead of B.I. But the thing is, my heart doesn’t beat as fast as when I’m with this dorky-conceited-lame-bossy-annoying Leader over here. Heart, please just forget about him, okay? Please…

 


           

HanBin’s POV

After having dinner together with EunAe, we headed to the dorm. We talked a bit inside the car, not bickering like before. Did she see me as a creep now? Usually girls found things like scavenger hunts and secretly looking out for each other are sweet, right? But it seems like she’s bothered by it.

Aisssh~ I really am lame. That’s maybe the reason why I never had any girlfriend.

She even mentioned JunHoe as her favorite in the group. Did she like main vocals that much? Should I try singing then?

“EunAe-ya, did you really like main vocals that much?” I asked, eyes on the road.

“Eh? Not really. Why did you ask?”

“Nothing… I first thought that you liked JinHwan-hyung when we were younger.  He liked to pat your head a lot and said that you’re cute.” Her laughter filled the car. “Nooo~ I never liked him that way. He’s like the older brother I never had. And I disagree with him. I am not cute.” I agree with that, though. EunAe is not the cute-pretty type. She’s just plain beautiful. But she still is cute at times. She always eat happily like there’s no tomorrow. That’s cute.

“You know… I never understand guys. They often say that their ideal type is a cute, innocent girl. You know what’s worse? They like girls with straight long hair.” Now, it’s my run to laugh.

“What’s so funny?”

“You speak in an annoying manner. Are you that annoyed with those types of guys?”

“A little, I guess. What about girls like me? I am not cute, I have wavy hair. I am far from innocence.”

“Really? Far from innocence? How many dirty stuffs that you know?” I raise my eyebrow, looking at her suspiciously. We are at an intersection near the dorm. The red light is on. “Mwo—Mwoya? What do you mean by that? Just imagine if you were me, and then you hang out most of the time with six guys with raging hormones.” Her words makes me chuckle. That is so true. I cannot imagine myself being in her shoes. Being the only girl that ever gets close to the six of us personally must be a burden. I admit it. We are dorky, and sometimes Bobby-hyung would annoy the crap out of her with his mushy actions. She also chuckles with me a few seconds after.

“Yeah. I know what you feel. The way Bobby-hyung would stick himself around you is no joke. He’s an annoying brat.”

“Right. A cheesy-annoying-bratty kid. But he’s quite a company. He lifts our mood up when we’re gloomy.”

“I agree with that. Remember this one time when he tried to use pick up line to you, EunAe-ya?”

“Which one?”

“My love for you is like…”

“A diarrhea…”

“CAUSE I CAN’T HOLD IT IN.”

Our laughter fills the car. We were laughing so hard that my stomach starts to ache. I even don’t realize that the lights are already green if it’s not for the honking cars behind us. It feels really good to spend times with her like the old times. I’m glad to have you back, EunAe.

 


 

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating for about a week, guys. School just started, there isn't much work yet, so I'm trying to write a few chapters ahead, so I can just post it when I had time later.

I never really imagine this fanfic would be this long. I planned it to be just a three to five chapter-ed fanfic, but when I'm writing, I just got carried away, and then, BOOM! This happens.

KyuHyun is really my bias in K-Pop, though. He's like my first love in K-Pop. Kkk. Sorry, Oppa. But I think I'm beginning to like Team B. It's not cheating, right? I'll still be your fan! Kkk.

I wonder why I never write a fic about Kyu before...

Well, I know this one is a boring one, I just write it because I feel like it.

I'm gonna' double update for you guys today!!! The next chapter is going to be a short one, I guess.

Share your thoughts about my fic in the comment box bellow~ Thank you for my lovely subbies ^.^