Trolling The Hyungs Again

You and Me, Against the World

Previous Chapter

Lastly, thank you God; for meeting me with Kim HanBin, the guy that I fell in love with, the one who always tried his best in everything. Thank you.

With that, I open my eyes and blow the candles. Thank you for the Birthday surprise guys, you just made my day.

 


 

CHAPTER 10 -- TROLLING THE HYUNGS AGAIN

EunAe's POV

I can hear the others clapping happily. I wanted to cry right now, truthfully, but I held it back. The boys are popping confetti, and the lights are turned back on.

“Aigoo~ Is our EunAe going to cry?” Bobby said, hugging me and whispering ‘Happy Birthday’ again.

“AM NOT.” I answered. “I also never really watch her cry, hyung. She’s a tough cookie.” DongHyuk added, hugging me too. The others soon joined the group hug.

“Seriously guys, this is just too sweet. You guys need to sleep! Not doing this kind of things!”

“What kind of things? This is important, you know. You are like a sister to us.” YunHyeong-hyung said the things that I unexpected the most. Me? His sister? He considered me as his sister? It’s really touching to hear that from someone you’re not that close with.

“Thank you.” That is all I can say right now. I’m loss at words. “HanBin-ie come up with the idea, actually, but we all took part in it.” JinHwan-hyung added. Really? B.I? Wow~ He cared for me that much?

“Jeongmal?” The leader nods his head, still putting a smile that he puts earlier after I hugged him. “Now~ Open your present!!!” DongHyuk and Bobby beams excitedly.

“Can I open them tomorrow?”

“Why?” JunHoe asked. “You guys need to sleep right now. Really. Don’t you have schedules tomorrow?”

“Naaah~ We have a day off.” B.I answered, taking a piece of the cake inside his mouth. “You have a day off? So you guys practically drag me here to put on this event?” They only nod. “Seriously? By the way… That’s the first cake that you ate! It’s supposed to be for DongDong-ie!”

”What? It’s all the same once it enters your mouth! JunHoe said so during the watermelon eating contest.” Aaisssh~ This guy is annoying the crap out of me again.

“It is okay, EunAe-ya. I don’t mind.” DongHyuk said while he hands me a paper bag. Balmain. Whoaa~ This is freakin’ expensive!

“This is from Bobby-hyung.”

(A/N: You can click on the link ^.^)

“Seriously guys, you went this far? How much did all of this cost you?” They all put an innocent face on, mouthing ‘Just open it’ to me. So I did. It’s an outfit. If I wear this, I think it’s going to look like I’m an Idol ready to rock the stage. “Whoaa~ This… This is too much, really.” “Aigoo~ Just shut up and take the gifts, okay? If not, we’re going to annoy you for the rest of your life.” Bobby added, shoving the outfit to me.

The next paper bag is from DongHyuk. It’s Christian Louboutin’s heels. He got me a really expensive thing. “You need to wear this things more often, EunAe-ya. Be more girl-like.”

“But this is really high! How about JinHwan-hyung? I’ll be taller than him if I wear this!” JinHwan-hyung gasped, looking hurt. “I’ll wear insoles, I guess.” We all laugh, then he hand me a paper bag.

Oh my gosh! He got me a snapback! Not just any snapback. There’s the letters GZB on it. This is so cool. He also got me an Adidas shoes. “Whooa~ GZB! Thank you Jin-hyung!” I said excitedly. He smiles, and then he pats my head, like the old times.

Next is Yun-hyung present. “I wanted to get you a dress, but the others said it’s too girly. But I still bought you a dress. Not the girly one, though.” He chuckles. I opened the bag, revealing a mini black dress. Coco Chanel. “It’s not girly. This one is cool!”

Now it’s JunHoe’s turn. He got me a TaeKwonDo uniform. An Adidas TaeKwonDo uniform. I jump a bit.

Over joy. Those two words describe what I feel right now. “I did TaeKwonDo a bit when I was little. You probably know that already, so I know what a good DoBuk should be.” He smiles genuinely. “Thank you so much!”

B.I, unexpectedly hands me a paper bag, too.

“Eeeh? You too?”

“Yup.”

“But…”

“Just accept it, will you? Don’t wear T-Shirts and jeans too much. This is because you don’t use the card I gave you.” I took the bag, also opening it. It’s a Versace. A yellow winter coat. “It’s gonna be winter soon, so wear that.” I smile happily. Getting up from my seat, I stand in the center of the living room, putting my arms up, making a heart-sign above my head. “Oppa-deul, jeongmal gomawoyo. Saranghae!” Bobby answered, “Aigoo~ Our EunAe is being cute.” While DongHyuk responded, “Yeah, I’m older so call me Oppa.”

“DongHyuk-ah, it’s just 9 months!”

“I’m still older!”

“Eiii~ Oh… Right! I just remember this. I haven’t told the guys about your embarrassing moment. Kkk.” His face fell. I think he’s getting anxious each second. “True! Tell us! Tell us!” Bobby, JunHoe and B.I yelled out excitedly. “Okayy… So, there is this one time, you guys are given three days off from practice, I think.” They all look at me curiously. “My mom needs to accompany my lil’ bro to his school trip and my dad is on a trip too. So I was left alone. Mom asked Eommoni to look after me, so she asked me to stay at her house for the night.”

“You had a sleep over at DongDong’s house?” JinHwan-hyung asked.

“Yup.”

“And then?”

“The thing is, I don’t know that he’s home that night. Eommoni asked me to just go upstairs to his room, because she had some reunion that night, so she needs to go.” Bobby suddenly cut me, “WHAT? So there are just the two of you inside the house?! This is not right!!! It’s during high-school times. It’s a dangerous state!”

“Quiet, hyung. We all want to hear the story.” JunHoe retorted.

“What happen next?”

“I caught him watching .” I said coolly, as if it’s not a big deal at all. All of their eyes grew big, not believing what I said. DongHyuk’s face turned really red. The next second, they are sprawling on the floor, holding their stomach, laughing hard. “Really? This is hilarious.” JunHoe added after their laughter died down a bit.

“Mwo—Mwoya? Why are you all acting like you never watch it before?!” DongHyuk said, defending himself. “It’s not about that. It’s about how dumb you are. How could you get caught? By EunAe even…” Bobby answered. “Actually, it’s just the beginning of the movie. He’s to engrossed he doesn’t even realized I was there. The movie is lame, anyway.” I added. Wait— Why does it sounds like I admitted that I watch too?

“We ended up watching ‘Werewolf Boy’ together, anyway.” He continued. “Yup.” The boys just nod their heads. “Song JoongKi is cool there!” I beamed happily. “Eheii~ You said you like KyuHyun-sunbaenim earlier. Now it’s Song JoongKi. Can you make up your decision?” B.I is once again, turned into the annoying Leader. “You’re just jealous because you’re not my favorite in the group!” I gave him a ‘mehrong’ face.

“Who’s your favorite then?” YunHyeong-hyung asked.

“Junnie.” I answered back, smirking. I think I said the wrong word. JunHoe’s face blushed a bit. I stated that I like him the most, but I cannot return his feelings. Aissh~ Why is this complicated? What if he misunderstood this? But… I’m saying the truth. So, it’s supposed to be okay. It’s better than lying anyway.

“AWWWW~ You two are cute~ You’re sure you are not dating her, JunHoe?” YunHyeong-hyung added again. The good thing is, the annoying B.I diverted the topic to something else. “You said the movie was lame? So you admit you watched it, too?” He cocked his eyebrows, smirking evilly. . What is it with this guy and his annoying self?

“You’re trying to corner me, aren’t you?”

“Are you feeling cornered?”

“Why do you keep annoying me?”

“Why are you so gullible?”

Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out. Don’t get mad, EunAe-ya. Don’t get mad.

“I did watch it. I went inside DongDong’s room.” I hear them gasped, looking at me and DongHyuk like we’ve committed a huge sin. “WHAT DID YOU TWO DO INSIDE THE ROOM?! HE’S WATCHING FREAKIN’ .” Bobby half yelled, B.I is smirking, JinHwan-hyung, being the most innocent looking one, just shook his head. “What did you think they would do?” YunHyeong-hyung turns his head to Bobby’s direction.

“You two didn’t do anything funny, right?” JinHwan-hyung asked, with a mixture of a worried and curious face. “Did we do something funny, DongHyuk-ie?” I grin playfully. “Did we? I can’t remember it well. Must be because of all the Soju we found in Eomma’s room.” He also grins playfully. He’s my true partner in crime at trolling people. Kkk.

The next second, JunHoe is laughing hard while rolling on the floor. “You guys… They are just kidding! Don’t you see that playful grin? They can’t be doing something inappropriate. DongHyuk even sometimes thinks EunAe is a man.”

“What? Me? Man? How can that be possible?”

“You kick harder than a man!” Now, everybody is laughing. Pshhh~ Stupid dimwit.

“So nothing happens?” Bobby asked again. “Nothing, hyung. NO-THING. EunAe entered my room, I was too engrossed so I didn't notice her at first, but I felt like there’s some light from outside, so I turned my head. There she was.” DongHyuk explained, while I took a bite of my birthday cake.

“It was awkward. Really awkward. DongDong was trying to be cool and be like ‘Oh! EunAe! You came?’ I just laughed.”

We continue the day watching horror movies. I picked it. It’s ‘Insidious’. I’ve watch this before with Mom and Bro, but the movie leave quite an impression to me, so I re-watch it with the guys. They haven’t watched it before. Poor guys and their non-stop practice. It’s about 1:00 A.M right now. I told them to sleep but they don’t want too. Stubborn.

“Arrrgh! Kkamjakiya! That one is scary.” YunHyeong-hyung barely screamed, when the woman ghost suddenly appeared in the camera lens. I chuckle a bit seeing his antics. It’s not even the scary part yet. I suddenly felt some movements from beside me. Lights from the TV illuminates JunHoe’s face, all other lights are turned off. He sneaks an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

“JunHoe-ya, what…”

“Just let me stay like this for a while.” He nuzzled up against the crook of my neck. I can feel his warm breath tickling my skin.

“JunHoe, I—”

“Let us be like this for a while, Ae. I know I can’t have you, so just please at least let me be like this…” His whisper runs down my spine. He’s really serious about his feelings. Should I… Give him a chance? No. It will only hurt him more. But I cannot push him away, either. He’s been my friend for a long time.

I slowly pat his head; he lowered his body more so he can nuzzle on my neck deeper. B.I is sitting beside DongHyuk, which is in front of me. You know what’s weird? Even though I know the one who likes me and is holding me close to him right now is JunHoe, I can picture B.I took his place. All of that feels so… Perfect. I think I really am lovesick. I know we could never be together, but my heart just won’t accept the cold truth.

 


 

Author's Note:

I updated everybodeeehh~ Kkk.

They are watching scary movie at 1:00 AM. I know I write this without even planing about how the chapter is going to turn out, but the 1 AM part suddenly matches TaeYang's song- 새벽한시 (1AM).

I wonder if the boys really watch in real life... *dirty thoughts*

Korean man tends to do that a lot, right? Like admitting that they have watched is not an embarrassing thing to do.

Next week's work are beginning to stack up. I really need to be more diligent. Kkk. DongHyuk-ah, how can you be so diligent and study that well?

I am excited about WINNER's Debut! Are you? B.I is composing their title track, 공허해 (Empty/ Void), while Bobby write part of the lyrics. Aigoo~ Oppa-deul! You literally made me want to drop my phone when I first read about this from the internet. Kkk. I was at a doctor's appointment that time and I almost squeal.

Well, let's just support WINNER's Debut and wait patiently for Team B's Debut, okay?

Thank you for all who commented, subscribed, and upvoted on my story! I do hope more of you commented, though. Let me know you guys existed. Kkk. ^_^