Bonding With The Babos

You and Me, Against the World

Previous Chapter

“Ideal type? Let’s see…” I paused a bit, thinking.

“I don’t like someone who smokes. That’s a total no.” I see TaeWook coughs awkwardly. Aaah~ He’s a smoker then? I hope he stops. “I also like guys who study well. Don’t skip school.” The three of them are now looking down at their feet. B.I smirked.

“It’s not always about good grades, but trying your best and be eager in what you do.” I paused again, trying to peek at their expression.

“You two are tall, so it’s good. I like tall guys. I don’t really pay attention to outer appearance though. The heart is what matters. So, be good guys and listen to your parents well, eo?” I ended my small speech. They bowed to me then get back to their respective seats, thinking about my words.

 


 

CHAPTER 13 -- BONDING WITH THE BABOS

Author’s POV

The seven of them are back inside the car after bidding good bye to Mrs. Song. The boys are laughing and joking around with each other. “Is there monthly evaluation in TaeKwonDo?” YunHyeong asked. “I don’t know about other clubs, but there is one in our TaeKwonDo club.”

“Seriously guys, I never thought my baby would be this popular.” Bobby said in between their laughs. “I am quite taken a back myself.” The girl-maknae answered. “Actually Ae, you are always popular since middle school.” DongHyuk retorted.

“Eeeh? Jinjja? All I know is that I was known because I study well.”

“That’s true, but that’s not all.”

JinHwan also joined the conversation while driving, “EunAe must be popular because of her ‘Nappeun Gizibe’ features.” The others nod their heads in agreement.

“Actually you are popular among the guys.”

“EEEH?”

“Yup. They talked about how you are really skinny but y at the same time. You are not skinny anymore now, though.” EunAe widened her eyes. She is not surprise about what DongHyuk said, because she has heard it from one of her guy friends as well. She was surprised about how he talks about it in front of the boys. She is embarrassed about it.

“JiWon-Oppa, please slap on DongHyuk’s head.” She commanded. Bobby only grins and then does what she said. “Wha—What is that for? It’s the truth anyway! And it’s DongHyuk-Oppa for you!”

“Don’t talk about stuffs like that. When you talk about it, it sounds erted. I’m embarrassed, stupid.” The others are giggling. “But it’s true. You have a nice body.” She palmed her own face. JunHoe, who is next to her, pat her head softly, as if encouraging her to not be embarrassed. “Pssh~ It’s a good thing I kick your once.” The car is filled with their laughter again. The -kicking thing is always funny to them.

“You saw my body too so it’s even.” DongHyuk replied. The boys went ‘Whoooaa’ and then they look at the girl as if saying ‘You are naughty’. “The whole country saw your body, DongHyuk-OPPA. You ripped your shirt on TV!”

“Yeah~ That’s true.” JunHoe retorted. “Only JinHwan-hyung and I who didn’t show our body off.” “By the way guys, where do you want to head next?” JinHwan asked when they reach the intersection. “Let’s go karaoke!” Shouted the Double B. “Andwae~” EunAe replied. She drops her shoulders. “Wae?” YunHyeong asked. “It’s going to be weird~”

“Why?” This time JunHoe asked. “Ani~ It’s just… You sing so well and it will be a total turn off if I go to the karaoke with you. Let’s skip this part, eo?” She looks at JunHoe with helpless eyes. The boys are just laughing while the girl sighs because of their reaction.

“Guys~”

“EunAe-ya, chill~ This is not a monthly evaluation.” YunHyeong answered. “I am not going to criticize anything anyway.” HanBin also replied.

“But…”

“Aigoo~ Just come!”

“Fine, fine. I will be nice today because it’s my birthday. I will also pay for the karaoke.” They all cheered happily. “Your voice is fine, EunAe-ya. I’ve heard you sing before anyway~” DongHyuk said. EunAe stay quiet after that, looking through the windows until they reach their destination. “Eotohkke?” She mumbles, only loud enough for her to hear.

 


 

EunAe’s POV

(A/N: There are links to the song for you who haven't heard the song before. Oh! There are some songs with curse words inside the lyrics. I'm warning you guys okay... Kkk.)

We entered the karaoke room. It is quite spacey even for the seven of us. The boys soon stormed to the couch, selecting songs. They first started with TaeYang’s Wedding Dress. JunHoe sing most of the time, and then they sing GD’s Heartbreaker. As expected, YG boys sing YG Songs. They are all jumping around like crazy kids. I can only giggle seeing their acts. They are all so cool on stage, but they are just normal crazy boys like someone their ages should be.

I was just sitting silently in the corner when B.I pulled me up. “EunAe-ya! Sing!” I shook my head, pushing the microphone back to him. “Aigoo~ You’re paying for us, right? So at least you should sing~” He pushed me back the microphone. “EunAe!!! It’s your turn next! I already clicked a song so you need to sing!” DongDong also pulled me up.

Bobby finished rapping to Rack City by Tyga. The screen soon turned black. The next song’s title is showing in the screen. GD’s Black. I looked at DongHyuk who only nods his head, and B.I stood beside me, giving me an encouraging look.

“Help me.” I said to him. I give him the microphone I was holding, while I took another one from Bobby.

“Help… You?”

“Yeah. It’s a duet song anyway.” He only nods after I said that.

I can hear the song, beat by beat, they flows naturally in to my ears. I listened to this song a lot in the past. I really like the song to the point that I scribble the lyrics down on my note book when I’m bored at class. Kkk.

 

“…Nae simjangui saekkkareun black
Sikeomeoke tabeoryeo just like that…”

 

B.I’s voice flows out softly, slightly in a lower pitch than GD’s actual voice. Listening to his voice makes me less nervous. I was looking at him when I noticed my part is coming out.

 

“…Neowa nae saie siganeun meomchun ji orae
Eonjena gotongui wonineun ohae
Hagiya nado nal moreuneunde
Nega nal arajugil baraneun geot geu jachega ohae…”


The boys suddenly turned really quiet. I took a deep breath, looking at the screen even though I have memorized the lyrics perfectly. Here goes nothing…

 

“…Saramdeureun da aesseo utji jinsireul sumgin chae
Geujeo haengbokhan geotcheoreom
Sarangiran mal sok garyeojin geojiseul sumgin chae
Machi yeongwonhal geotcheoreom…

Someday sesangui kkeute hollo beoryeojin chae
Neol geuriwo haljido yeah
Someday seulpeumui kkeute na gildeullyeojin chae
Kkeutnae huhoe haljido molla…”


The next I heard is the clapping sound coming out from the boys. “EunAe your voice is great!” “You should be a trainee!” “Yup. That’s my baby everyone.” I smiled a bit hearing their comments. B.I and I sing the last verse together, and then the song ended. The boys clap loudly again, almost like a retarded seal. “You really should be a trainee! Why didn’t you be one?” YunHyeong-oppa asked again.

“Naaah~ I think I’ll pass. I can’t dance at all.”

“Don’t lie EunAe-ya.” DongDong cuts me, and then he continued, “You helped me remember the entire dance step from ‘Trouble Maker’ when I auditioned in JYP. You’re dancing HyunA’s part too.” The boys are looking at me with disbelief in their eyes.

“It’s because I liked the song. It’s only a hobby anyway, not something that I want to do for the rest of my life. It’s not my passion.” They all nod their head. Pssh~ These oppa-deul act as if they understand everything. “Maybe I’ll send my bro to YG. He’s mastering Rap God right now.” They also nod their head corporately. B.I’s mouth is slightly agape, and then he asked me, “Rap God? Eminem’s Rap God? Your brother can do that?” He walks towards me slowly. “He is learning it. He’s cool, isn’t he?” I grin widely after. My little bro is just too cute. He is just thirteen but he already acts so cool~

“Hey guys, I have an idea!” Bobby suddenly said when JinHwan-oppa is singing Usher’s song, There Goes My Baby. We are all looking at him with ‘It-better-not-be-something-stupid’ look. “Why are you all looking at me like that? This just passes through my mind; what about the rapper line, which is me and HanBin, sings today? While the vocal line, plus EunAe, you guys rap today. Let’s switch roles today!”

YunHyeong-oppa, B.I and DongHyuk are just nodding, completely agreeing with over joy, while JinHwan-oppa gives him the ‘I’m-okay-with-anything’ look. Me and JunHoe? We are just standing in the middle of the room, not knowing how to feel. I don’t sing that much and I have to rap now? There are B.I and Bobby for God’s sake! I like rapping, I do. I tried rapping to 2NE1 and BigBang songs sometimes, but the only person who had heard me rap is YuMi-eonni, a friend from high school. She said I was really good at it, but the guys never really heard me rap. Rapping will be more embarrassing than singing… What to do?

I guess… I’ll just have to try, right? Relax, EunAe-ya. DongHyuk, YunHyeong, and JinHwan-oppa also are not rappers. Moreover, Junnie. I wonder how would it be when we rap together?

“EunAe-ya, you take CL-Noona’s part!” YunHyeong-oppa already pushed me the microphone back. JinHwan-oppa is taking the other one.

Soon, ‘The Leaders’ intro is heard. Oh My—I am going to do CL’s part? I hope it goes well. GD’s part comes first. JinHwan-oppa is rapping slash reading-the-lyrics-fast-while-trying-to-follow-the-rhythm to it. The boys are clapping, still sounded like a retarded seal. I sing to the ‘Wassup’ part in the middle. Teddy Ahjusshi’s part comes next. YunHyeong-oppa took over the microphone. He is slightly better at it than JinHwan-oppa, but he had less hip-hop feel.

My part comes next. Time to get crazy, EunAe-ya. Let’s blow the karaoke room! I laugh inside my head; this is going to be a total spin off to them. I rap confidently when CL’s part comes. Just rap like you used to do in your room, EunAe-ya. I know this is nothing serious and we are just having fun together, but I would be lying if I say don’t feel nervous at all.

 

            “…Nal ttaraharyeo marara guji haltemyeon haebwara mamcheoreom
Jal dwaenabwara I just do what I want
Eonjena jikilkkeon jikiljuraneun lady dapge
But I'm flipping and freaking it aju beoreut eopge…”

 

The boys howl and whistle; they all really enjoyed the atmosphere. They sing along the song too. I took a last deep breath before rapping to the last part.

“…Ready or not here I come
We don't care eh eh eh geu nuga ape-itgeon
Mangseorijimalgo jebal eoseo pihae
And I'm EunAe…”  

 

I purposely change the lyrics. I distanced the microphone from my mouth, pointing it at the guys, like what Idols do on their concert. They literally screamed the last part together, “THE ONE AND ONLY BADDEST FEMALE!”

“Whoaaa! You are also good at rapping!” Bobby chirped happily. “My baby is awesome!” He circled his arm around my shoulders. “Thank you~” I sing it happily. “You guys want to hear EunAe become more bad- than this?” DongHyuk asked. “YES!” They replied at the same time. “Let’s rap to this, EunAe-ya!”

The next song’s intro is playing. It is ‘You Got Some Nerve’ by Yong JunHyeong ft. FeelDog and LE. Don’t tell me this is… Omo. This is the uncensored version. So DongHyuk literally told me to curse? Pssh~ Be careful what you wished for, DongDong-ah.

LE’s part is coming, and I rap to it flawlessly. I rap when the rapping part comes out and I curse when the cursing part comes out. The song soon ended. They are jumping like crazy right now. By jumping like crazy; I mean Bobby, B.I, YunHyeong, and DongHyuk. But mostly Bobby.

“Whooaa~ This is the first time I hear you curse ever!” B.I said, looking amazed. “Is it that nice to hear me curse?” “It’s like another side of you, Ae-ya.”

“Want to see more of this side of me?”

He looked at me with questioning eyes. “Let’s do ‘Dirty Vibe’ together.” He responded right away with a smirk. “I’m ready when you are.”

 


 

HanBin’s POV

We rap together, flawlessly. It somewhat made me feel more… Alive. She made me feel alive. Spending time together with her feels really nice; her presence only can make me feel like this. Even when we’re not doing anything at all, having EunAe by my side made me happy.

“Dirty Vibe~” The last sentenced echoed inside the room. How can she has this much swag? Omo~

“EunAe! I am officially your fan-boy now!” Bobby-hyung said happily, grinning from ear to ear. His eyes disappeared like it used to when he smiles. “Nado!” JunHoe and DongHyuk raise their hands also.

“Rap to MTBD!” The three of them chorused together. EunAe is just standing still, not knowing how to react. She was agape, and then she was laughing a few minutes after. “I’ll do that, but you guys have to sing first!” She hand the microphone she has been holding for the pass three songs to Bobby. “You guys sing! After that I’ll do MTBD.”

I was baffled. I look at Bobby-hyung, he is just looking at me with the same expression.

“Sing ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’ hyung!” DongHyuk said.

“You guys want me to sing that?”

“Yes!” I ended up singing that song with Bobby-hyung. It was awkward at first, but then the others decided to sing the song together.

After that, I sing ‘That XX’. I can totally relate to this song. Like, I am GD, EunAe is the girl, and ‘That XX’ is… JunHoe? Should I put that way? It’s not that I am making JunHoe the bad guy; I just want EunAe to look at me too. What does that guy have that I don’t?

 


 

Author's Note:

Double Update for you guys because I haven't updated for a while! Kkk.

Going to the Karaoke with Team B will be crazy! You guys have watch their Epilogue DVD right? It's taken down from 'YouTube' now though... (TT.TT)

Do you guys listen to 'Dirty Vibe'? I don't know about it at first, but then I saw a link to it and clicked it because there is GD and CL in one sentence. Kkk.CL's part is sick! If GD's part in 'The Leaders' is "You should check your girl's phone, there's my face on the frame." Then CL's part in 'Dirty Vibe' is "You ain't know? I'm your girl's lesbian crush." Tsk~ Leader-rapper-couple~

Thank you for all of you who commented and updated to my story! I love you guys! *throw hearts*

P.S: Is is just me or you guys also wonder what would it be if JinHwan sings 'Eyes, Nose, Lips'? Kkk.