Dangerous Fan-Girls

You and Me, Against the World

CHAPTER 1 -- DANGEROUS FAN-GIRLS

Author’s POV

“OPPAAA!!!”

“Kyyaaa!!! Oh my God he’s so handsome I can die!”

“OPPA MARRY ME PLEASE!!”

“OPPAAA!!!”

This is like a routine already for them. As YG New Hottest Boy Band after Winner, plus their already popular-selves because of the whole WIN-thing, not to mention they are very talented and attractive, these 6 boys soon gained attention from the public.

“Geez. Teenage girls with those raging hormones.” Yunhyeong said with a sigh, glad that after a lot of push and pulling, high-pitched screaming, and foot stepping, they finally managed to get inside the van.

“This is a part of being an Idol, after all.” JinHwan answered.

“Hey, did anyone see where HanBin is?” The other four diverted their attention to Bobby who is sitting at the furthest back of the van.

“Yeah. By the way, Manager-hyung is missing too. I’m sure he’s here earlier to start the car.” YunHyeong added again, noticing that the driver’s seat is empty, with the car’s key still attached.

“Wait, I got a call from Manager-hyung.” DongHyuk, the second maknae of the team, quickly answered the call, seeming that it might be something important.

“YAH! MAKNAE! ASK JINHWAN TO TAKE THE DRIVER’S SEAT AND OPEN THE PASSANGER’S SEAT DOOR. DO IT NOW!”

Their Manager’s voice boomed trough the phone speaker, even though it’s not on loud speaker, everybody in the car can hear his voice clearly. “Did I just hear screaming fan-girls in the background?” JinHwan commented while moving on to the driver’s seat, as their manager ask –or- commanded him to do.

“Whatever. I just want to go right now.” JunHoe, being the blunt maknae he always is, yawned while trying to sleep.

Less than five minutes after the phone call, the boys can see their manager, alongside with their leader, running to the van with a lot of screaming fan-girls following behind them. “Aishhh. What’s with the loud voice? I love my fans and all, but I’m trying to sleep over here.” JunHoe yawns again, annoyed that his sleep is disturbed.

“JunHoe, look over there.” His same-aged friend informed him, and soon followed by panicked screaming by Bobby and YunHyeong. Their manager and HanBin quickly jump inside the passenger’s seat and close the door. Being aware of the situation, JinHwan drove the car out of the parking lot towards the direction of their dorm.

 


 

“What do you mean your arm is hurt, hyung?”

DongHyuk asked worriedly to their leader, who is now sitting at the edge of the sofa. “It is nothing serious, DongHyuk-ah. I can manage with it.” HanBin said while eating some cherries from the table.

“Yeah.  It is nothing serious, but look at how red your arm is now. I’m sure it’s going to turn blue tomorrow.” Bobby added, while JinHwan take a look at the younger guy’s hand.

“It’s okay, guys. Really. No big deal.”

“But this thing happened quite a few times already, hyung. First, it’s Bobby-hyung, and then DongHyuk, me, and now it’s you.” JunHoe commented, with half opened eyes.

“JunHoe is right, HanBin-ah. The minor injuries were bearable, but it doesn’t give us any guarantee that things like this won’t happen again in the future. I’m thankful that it’s only a bruised arm right now, but what will be next? Sprained leg? Twisted arm? I never understand what’s in those fan-girls head. They sure ‘love’ you guys a lot.”

“Manager-hyung is right, HanBin-ah. We need to search for a solution.” JinHwan said while passing an ice pack to their tired leader. “I understand hyung, but right now I just wanted some good night sleep.”

 


 

The boys are back to their practice room, all panting due to 3 hours non-stop dancing. HanBin went inside the small room inside their training room to check on a new track he has been working on this past 2 weeks.

“Hyuuung~ I’m hungry.” DongHyuk rant about his grumbling tummy to JinHwan.

“You guys want to order something? Or should we just go out?” The eldest replied by asking the others.

“CHICKEN! LET’S EAT SOME CHICKEN!”

Bobby said while taking off his damped shirt. “Put your clothes on. Aigoo~ This brat.”

With that, the door of their practice room suddenly flung open, revealing a black-wavy-haired girl, in white designed tank top covered with a hoodie jacket, baggy trousers, and sneakers.

“EUNAE!!!”

DongHyuk yelled from across the room, and in a blink, he had already wrapped the girl’s body in his embrace.

“I missed you a lot.”

 


 

Author's Note:

Soooo~ The first chapter is up! What do you guys think?

Who is this 'EunAe' girl? What is her relationship with DongHyuk? Hmm... *smirk misteriously*

Stay tuned for the next update!