Losing To Your Own Game (part 1)

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Losing To Your Own Game (Part 1)

----

(That Night)

 

Luhan winced when Sehun smacked his head. "Ow! You could just say thank you! I cleaned this place for you!" Sehun glared at him, grabbing some fresh clothes before heading to the bathroom. Luhan pouted while rubbing his head. "Is he mute or something?" Luhan explored his room again, spotting a photo frame. Being curious, he grabbed the photo frame. It showed a boy with his parents. "The boy must be Sehun! He looks so cute!" Luhan giggled as he stared at the photo. "Are you done seeing yet?" Luhan flinched when he heard the cold voice behind. He turned around and bowed. "I-I'm sorry for looking at your stuffs!! Please forgive me." Sehun snatched the photo frame and sighed. "You already touched all my stuffs." He gently placed the the photo frame on the table before going to bed. Luhan gasped, realising its a king sized bed. "Where am I suppose to sleep?" Sehun covered himself with the blanket, trying ignore Luhan's whine. Sighing in defeat, Sehun got up and carried Luhan onto the bed. "W-what are you doing?" Luhan blushed at the action. "I'll sleep on the floor. Just shut your mouth. If not, I might have to kick you out." Sehun laid on the floor and turned to have his back facing Luhan. "Buh-" "JUST GO TO SLEEP!!"

~

Luhan woke up, feeling arms around him. He carefully turned around and was face to face with Sehun. Their nose were touching which made Luhan blush. "Sehun..." Luhan whispered softly while patting Sehun's shoulder. Sehun shivered at the touch and mumbled softly. "Umma... Appa... " Luhan furrowed his eyebrow. "I'm not your mum or dad. Sehun!! Wake up!! Theres school today!! Seh-" Luhan got cut off when Sehun smacked his hand onto Luhan's mouth. Sehun just quietly got up and went to the bathroom. Luhan pouted and crossed his arms. "No good morning? Sheesh."

Once he finished changing, Sehun walked down towards the living room and noticed Tao asleep on the couch. Being a bad boy he was, he pushed Tao onto the floor, causing the poor boy to accidently hit the table beside him. "Ow!! What the?! Yah!! I thought better off you- why is the a blanket around me?" Finding Tao weird, Sehun just walked away. Kris and Luhan came down at the same time. "Sehunnie!!" Luhan greeted happily but Sehun just ignored him, disliking the new nickname he got. Luhan frowned. "Don't ignore me!!" Sehun rolled his eyes and walked away again. Luhan was furious. Seeing his best friend already up and ready, he jumped onto him. "Xiuminnie!! Sehun is ignoring me!! That bad guy is ignoring me!! I was trying to be friendly!! I'm sure you would feel lucky that your roommate isnt Sehun!" Xiumin sighed tiredly. He had been up all night because of his roommate. He tripped a few times because of his roommate's traps. All his roommate did was laugh at his face.

"Good morning." Suho greeted politely. The transfer students helped each other with their books for their classes before leaving after the bad boys. "Kris is such a bastard! He even made me sleep outside!! Bastard!" Tao kept on ranting until he reached his classroom. "Suho and I will be having class here. Hopefully that bastard isn't here." Unfortunately, he was. Kris glared at him while he glared back. "You!? Why!!" Kris rolled his eyes before leaning back agaisnt his chair. Lay who seemed to be in the same class, stared at Suho. "Why is Lay staring at me? He has been staring at me ever since I met him." Tao shrugged as looked around for a vacant seat. There were only three left. Sadly, they were behind Kris and Lay. "The world is playing with me." Tao grumbled as he sat behind Kris. Suho just sat beside him. 

"Alright class! There are two new students today. Why don't the two of you introduce yourself?" Suho stood up and bowed. "My name is Kim Junmyeon. Please call me Suho. Nice to meet you all." His milky skin and pretty boy features made the girls squel, falling in love with him. "Nice to meet you, Suho. Nows your turn." Tao stood up and bowed, giving a small smile. "I am Huang ZhiTao. Call me Tao please. Nice to meet you." Kris gave an amused look. It was his first time seeing Tao smile and it looked rather cute. Shaking away the thought of Tao looking cute, he just looked at the board (even though he really isnt paying attention).

~

"Sehun!! We are the same class together!! Isn't that great!!" Luhan grinned happily, trying to get into good terms with Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes before ditching Luhan and D.O with Kai. "Bye Kyungie~ Let's talk again!!" Kai winked at D.O as he followed Sehun. D.O just sighed while Luhan pouted. "D.O!! You and Kai are friends!! Not fair! If only Sehun would just listen to me!!" D.O shook his head and sighed, having to listen to Luhan blabbering as they went to meet the others.

"Xiuminnie!! How was your class?"

 

"Well. I-"

"Was it good?"

"Yes but-"

"Who were in your class?"

"Theres Baek-"

"Did you meet any friends?"

"I-"

"Did you miss me-"

"Wait!! Shut up!!"

"..."

"First, it was fine! Second, yes and no! Third, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen! Forth, I did not! And lastly, of course I miss you!!" Xiumin huffed once he finished yelling. 

"..."

"Luhan?"

"Xiuminnie misses me!!" Luhan hugs his bestfriend tightly, causing the boy to choke. "I thought you didn't!" Luhan grinned. Xiumin just sighed, wishing Luhan wasn't hyper nor talkactive." Luhan grabbed Xiumin's hand and led him to the soccer field. "A round of soccer?" Luhan grabbed the ball on the floor. Xiumin chuckled. "Sure." They passed the ball around until suddenly, someone grabbed the ball. It was Chen and behind him was Sehun. He grinned at the boys. "Mind us playing? 3 out of 3?"

"Tao!! I found the basketball court!" Baekhyun pulled Tao to an open space. There were two hoops at the oppisite sides. "Lets play Baekhyun-ah!" Tao grabbed a basketball and dribbled around the court. "But my eyeliner might get smudged!" Tao glared at him, forcing him to play. Tao was good at basketball as for Baekhyun, he always asked for a break when his hands got hit by the ball and cleans it. "How many times must you clean your hands!!" Tao grumbled in annoyance. Just then, Kris and Chanyeol came. "What are you both doing here? This is our court. Go away or else I'll punch you." Kris snapped as he stole the ball away from Tao. "Hey!! Give it back, bastard!! We came here first!" Tao tried to grab the ball away but to no avail. "Why don't we play? If I win, you can't play and if you win, you can play but I can too." Tao shook his head in disagreement. "But it's a win-win for you." Kris smirked as he pushed Tao and Baekhyun away from the court. "Then don't play-" "Okay fine!" Tao groaned as Kris passed the ball to Chanyeol. "I've been playing since young so I would win you, bastard." Tao smirked confidently. Kris grinned as Chanyeol threw the ball in the air. "I'll show you basketball."

"Hey Kyungie~" Kai smirked as he sat beside D.O who was reading a cook book. D.O mouthed a hello as he stared into the book intensely. "You cook?" D.O nodded proudly, a smirk on his face. Kai nodded before snatching the book away. "Hey!! Give it back!!" Kai stood up and raised the book high so D.O couldn't reach. D.O frowned. "Are you making fun of my height?" Kai laughed as D.O tried tip-toeing. "You're so short. I like~" Kai flirted, much to D.O distaste. "Just.. give it back please!" D.O pleaded, hands still reaching out. "Okay but! Lets have a cooking contest! Not againsnt me but my dear friend Lay! He and you could do some baking! Winner gets to have this cook book!" D.O glared at Kai as he took a step back. "Fine!" Grinning, Kai went to get Lay.

~

"Xiuminnie! Pass!!" Xiumin passed the ball to Luhan. It was 2:2. Luhan heads for the goal. "Shoot!!" Luhan shoots but Sehun jumped in in time and stole the ball. "Here Sehun!" Sehun shoots high and Chen caught the ball. Xiumin gasped, realising the goal was open. Chen smoothly shoots and goal. "Goal!! We won!! High five Sehun!!" Sehun high fived Chen before picking up the ball and passing it to Luhan. Luhan just smiled and showed some sportnanship. "Congrats on winning Sehun! This is the first time I lost." Sehun just smiled at Luhan before walking away. Luhan blushed, Sehun's smile kept on repeating in his head. Chen smacked Xiumin's head. "Bye!! Can't wait to mess with you again!" Chen cackled as he ran away. Xiumin shook his head before grabbing Luhan's hand. "Let's go Lu." Luhan looked at Sehun before mumbling. "If only you would keep that smile on your face."

 ~~~
I'll continue writing tomorrow!! So, Good Night!! ^_^

Anticipate part 2!! -smirks-