What Happens Now?

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

What Happens Now? 

----

Kris sat on a chair in front of the police desk, quiet but glaring at D.O's father. He still haven't forgiven him for what he did to Tao. "So... you guys were in a fight? Who started it?" Both pointed and glared at each other. The police rolled his eyes. childish, he cleared his throat. "How about this, I'll one at a time. You first, young man. What happened." Kris stopped glaring and looked up at the policeman. "This old started first! He have been abusing our friend who is his son. Now, he has been hurting us too! We ended up in the hospital more than three times because of him!" The man scoffed and he stood up. "Well, Kyungsoo is my son. I can do anything I want to him!" Kris grabbed the man's collar. "But that's counted as child abuse!" The man looked straight in the eye of Kris. "Kyungsoo is a grown up." "Then treat him like one!" Both men tried to send a punch at each other but the police man pulled them away. "Enough! You two! In the jail! I'll handle this case without your helps." Kris's eyes widened. He is going to jail? Will he ever see Tao again? 

~
D.O looked at the sleeping figure sadly. Xiangling has yet to wake up and guilt kept swarming inside D.O. Will Xiangling forgive him? He felt a pat on his shoulders and looked up to see Kai smiling at him, sadly. "He'll wake up soon. Don't worry to much." D.O nodded, looking back at Xiangling and Kai sat down beside him. "So... Are you coming back to the dorm?" D.O sighed heavily. He wasn't sure if he should go back to them. D.O shrugged and stayed silent. "...Suho misses you a lot. I could tell from those eyebags and constant crying." D.O looked at Kai, surprised. "But weren't you in-" "the hospital? Yeah. Suho visits me often just to cry in front of my face." Kai rolled his eyes, remembering all the tissues Suho left on the floor and those annoying loud cries rang inside his head. D.O close his eyes, fighting back tears. Am I just a burden?

~
Tao's eyes opened slowly, trying to adapt to the bright light shining above him. He got up and found himself in the hospital. The last thing he remembered was seeing Kris beating D.O's father harshly. Will Kris go to jail? Thinking of that made Tao's head ache. He took his phone and started calling Kris. It was picked up immediately but the voice wasn't Kris'. "Hello?" "Er... this Kris' phone..." "Ah! He is in jail. I'm a policeman- Hello?" Tao allowed his phone to slip off his hand. Kris is in jail? Tao let out a painful sob. "Kris ge..."

A knock was heard and an injured bacon came in. "Taozi? Omg! Why are you crying?!" Baekhyun rushed to Tao's side, hugging the crying boy. "K-Kris..." Baekhyun frowned, pulling Tao closer. "Kris? What did that basketball freak do? Did he hurt you?" Tao shook his head, crying harder. "Kris... in jail..." Baekhyun bit his lips, wiping Tao's tear away, while whispering sweet words to the boy. "He'll be fine... I'm sure of that..." Baekhyun said reassuringly.

~

Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand, rubbing it gently with his thumb. "Hyung~ when are you gonna wake up? Drink bubbletea with me~" Sehun whined childishly, hoping that Luhan would open his eyes and start nagging at him. But he knew it wouldn't happen that easily. Luhan didn't move at all. Sehun hid his face on the bed, letting it absorb his tears. He rarely cries. He only cries for Kai but now... Luhan is a part of his family.

~
Kris POV*

I sat quietly at one corner. The jail was filled with criminals. Their eyes were on me. I gulped, looking down onto the floor. I may be a leader of a group of fighters but it is nothing to compare with real gangsters and criminals. "Hey kid!" A big sized, bald head guy sneered at me as I looked at him. "How did ya get in here?" I gulped again, hesitantly pointing at D.O's father who was chatting with someone. "I-I beaten him up." The room was suddenly filled with whispers and Kris knew they were talking about him.

"He? Hurt boss?"

"Is that even possible?" 

Soon then, Kris realised that he wasn't with ordinary criminals. He was with D.O' father and his gang. The man grinned, flicking his fingers and they all approached Kris. "Ready for your punishment?" Kris whimpered.

Surely, he wasn't.

Tao and Baekhyun walked down the streets, heading to the policestation. Though they were covered eith bandages, Tao didn't cared. All he wanted was to see Kris. "Don't worry Channie. I'll be fine. Love you!" Baekhyun hung up his phone and looked at Tao angrily. "It's your fault that Channie was worried! And it's also your fault that the doctors are hunting us down! I'm too pretty to be hunted down!" Tao rolled his eyes, ignoring Baekhyun. All he cared was Kris.

They walked into the policestation Kris was at and headed towards the counter. "Excuse me, sir. Can we see Kris Wu?" The policeman nodded, taking them to the prison. They waited inside the prison while policeman went to get Kris. Tao bit his lips, feeling nervous. "Will Kris be okay?" Baekhyun placed his hand on Tao's shoulder. "Hopefully..." Just then, the policeman brought back a beaten-up Kris.

Tao gasped. "Kris?! What happened?!" Kris sat down and gave a crooked smile. "Er... I got beaten up...by D.O's dad's gang. Who would have thought I ended up with them." Tao looked at him worriedly while Baekhyun gqspe He wished he could hug Kris but there was a glass wall in front of them.     "Lucky for me, the policeman stopped them." Kris chuckled, trying to lighten the mood but to no avail. "H-How long are you going to be in here?" Kris shrugged, looking down. "Until they finish investigating. They have to find who started this whole incident." Tao and Baekhyun frowned. "Shouldn't they know it was D.O's father?" Kris shook  his head and crossed his arms. If they already found out it was D.O's dad, he wouldn't be in jail right now. "They thought it could be me cause they found me beating D.O's dad up." Tao sighed, looking down sadly. He's gonna miss Kris badly. He haven't even told Kris how much he loves him.

"Don't worry, Tao. I'll be fine." Tao started crying and Kris softened, looking at Tao sadly. "Don't cry, Tao..." Baekhyun pulled his bestfriend into an embrace, wiping away the tears. "W-What if they hurt you?" Tao's voice cracked as tears endlessly flowed down his cheeks. Kris smiled. "I'll be alright I guess. Do me a favour and help convince the police that D.O's dad is the one who started all this, and I'll be out of this jail." Tao and Baekhyun nodded determinedly. D.O's father was the one who made them like this! Kris looked at Tao, staring straight into his eyes. "Tao, I lov-" "Times up! Let's go." The policeman cut Kris off, pulling him away from Tao and Baekhyun. Both of them sadly waved goodbye before leaving the policestation.

"Baekki?"

"Yes, Taozi?"

"Let's get Kris out of Jail."

"Yeah..."

~

D.O walked into Suho's room and found Lay sitting down beside Suho, holding his hand tightly. D.O gulped when Lay glared at him angrily. "H-Hi..." Lay didn't reply with a hello but a low growl. "Leave." "Bu-" "I Said Leave!! You've caused us enough trouble! Look what happened to Suho! It's all your fault…" Lay silently cried, kissing Suho's hand gently. D.O bit his lips and clenched his fist, stopping himself from crying. Thankfully, Kai came in and hugged D.O. "Lay... it's not Kyungie's fault. Who would have thought his dad would come and thrash us. He didn't know either. Forgive him please." Lay shook his head, feeling his anger rising. "It's not only that..." his anger had reached to the max. "It's Not Only That!! He's Freaking Stubborn! Suho Had Begged Him To Come Back, Cried For Him And Yet He Wouldn't Listen! Why Should He Hate Us? We Should Hate Him Instead! He Caused Us Pain! What Rights Does He Have To Hate Us After What He Had Done?!" "He didn't do anything! His father did!" Kai fought back, hugging D O tighter as the smaller cried. Lay calmed down a bit, sighing heavily. "I-I... Suho suffered a lot... why can't you just come back? We may have ignored you but it was for your own good. We want you to learn how much it hurts for us to suffer for you... but we were wrong, okay? It's our fault for not knowing that you've already been hurt..." Lay covered his face, sighing again. "We're sorry..." D.O looked at Lay, letting out a painful cry before hugging Lay tightly. Lay hugged back, sniffling while Kai smiled at the scene. "I'm sorry too..." Lay patted D.O's back before pulling away. "Are we good? Will you come back? For Suho." D.O nodded, ignoring how red his face was. He just wanted his friends to love him again.

~

Chen slowly tried taking a bun from Xiumin. "Can I have on-" Xiumin slapped his hands and puffed his cheeks (imagine how cute he looks with does baozi cheeks! *-*). "No! Their mine!!" Chen did aegyo by pouting and looking at Xiumin with puppy eyes. Xiumin groaned, handing Chen a bun. "Only one, got it?" Chen grinned mischievously and nodded. As a reward for Xiumin, Chen pecked Xiumin's forehead, grinning widely. "W-What was that for!" Xiumin blushed, smacking Chen repeatedly while the other laughed. "It's a way to say I love you~" The last three words made Xiumin blushed harder. Xiumin stuffed more buns into his mouth, trying to stop himself from blushing any longer. "I hate you, Kim Jongdae..." Chen chuckled and grinned playfully. "I love you too~"

~

Kris POV*

I can't believe Tao visited me. Yes! Yes! Yes! I felt good when he did but now... not really. I'm currently being tossed around like a ball and I ain't enjoying it. D.O's father signalled them to stop and I fell down onto the ground painfully. I glared at them, backing away. They laughed evily and D.O's father stepped forward. "Are you scared? Or do you wanna fight back?" Of course I wanna fight back! But I can't... I won't. Well, not yet.

A fat guy approached me and when he almost laid a punch on me, "Kris Wu! We need you for awhile." The fat guy growled, backing away from me while a policeman took me away. Gosh, am I grateful. The guy made me sit on a chair and sat in fromt me me. Woah! This office is huge. "I'm the chief and you, mr, are going to tell me what happen." I looked at him dumbly. "You mean just now or what?" "What happened during the fight at the bakery shop, idiot!" "Ouh..." I could tell the policeman was dumbfounded by me. I mean, look at his face! His mouth is so wide that you could fit an apple inside! Wait... that would be weird... "Er...The others and I went to get Kyungsoo but his father was inside and we started fighting coz he started it first." The policeman leaned closer. "How? And Why would you fight a friend's dad?" I looked at the policeman. Is he a police or a detective?? "He is an abusive father! He tortured Kyungsoo till you caught him! A-And me. Yeah." The policeman nodded, typing on his laptop- wait, where did that laptop come from!? "You found me punching him coz he hurt all of my Taoz- I mean friends too many times! I couldn't just stand there and do nothing." " Well, you could have called us, you know." I shrugged. I didn't had my phone, ok? It was with Tao. Don't ask me why he has it. The policeman sighed, closing his laptop. "You're done here, back to the jail!" The next thing I know, I was on the floor, trapped by the gang. "Mr Do! Come with me." D.O's father whispered something into one of his 'minions' before following the policeman, leaving with smirk. The gang moved in closer. I looked at them and smirked. D.O's father is able to win me but I've observed his gang. They aren't better than me nor Lay and the others. I stood up, smirking at them, watching them back away, shocked that I wasn't afraid. I cracked my knuckles. "Showtime."

~

End Of Kris' POV*

All of them gathered at Suho's room since the boy has yet to wake up. "Guys! Kris ended up with the same jail as D.O's dad and his gang." Tao shouted and D.O was the first to react. "What?! Did something bad happened to Kris??" Tao nodded. "Got beaten up pretty badly." D.O bit his lips, feeling guilty once again. He looked down, tears falling down. Kai pulled him close, rubbing their shoulders together. "I'm sorry." He apologised, voice cracking. The others shook their head, giving D.O smiles. Luhan plopped himself beside D.O and grinned. "It isn't your fault! Remember that, got it?" D.O nodded and smiled at them. He hugged each and everyone of them and he hugged Suho even tighter. "You guys are the best!"

~

After talking with the chief, D.O's father walked into the cell, expecting Kris on the floor, covered up with blood but what he saw was his gang, groaning on the floor, clutching their blody painfully. Kris was sitting on his bunkbed, arms crossed and smirking at D.O's father. "Are you challenging me?" Kris just smiled at him, provoking him. D.O's father stomped towards Kris, grabbing his collar and lifting him up. Kris just laughed as though he'd gone crazy. "Time to challenge the boss?" D.O's father scoffed, trying to send a punch on Kris but Kris was faster. D.O's father landed on the flood and Kris strectched himself, getting ready to fight. "Let's see what happens now..."

~~~

Not edited so may have mistakes.