My 'Girlfriend', Yeolin & My True Love, Tao

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

My 'Girlfriend', Yeolin & My True Love, Tao

----

Kris POV*

I have a plan. It might be stupid but still. I need to punish Taozi for.... er.... what was it for again? Urgh, whatever. Now, I managed to get Chanyeol to help me. Also, Baekhyun. 

Flashback*

"Baekki!" Chanyeol called out when he saw Baekhyun walking towards him. "Hm?" Chanyeol looked at me before looking back at Baekhyun. "Kris needs me to act as his girlfriend. So could you dress me up?" I expected Baekhyun to disagree with Chanyeol but then, I saw a smile on his face. "Why not? I can finally dress up Channie! You'll look like a beautiful tall women, mistaken as a model! Come with me!" Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol to their shared room while I just followed.

Baekhyun pulled out his make-up purse. Wait. A make-up purse?! How can guy have a ma- oh wait. We're talking about Byun Baekhyun here... "Kris, could you go out and buy some dress for Channie?" Baekhyun ordered me. How can he order me?! I'm the school's baddest boy. Till I met cute Taozi and became a ing weakling...

"Fine."

Flashback Ends*

I managed to get a dress that fits Chanyeol. Baekhyun didn't know that we were going to meet Tao. If he did, he wouldn't have helped us and, he would have killed us. Heh. As if I'm gonna allow that.

"Do well, Channie!" Baekhyun made a fighting pose before leaving the both of us alone. "Let's go!"

Chanyeol and I nervously waited for Taozi to arrive. I messaged him to meet up with me and Chanyeol here. "Kris ge?" Taozi came walking towards us but immediately stopped at his tracks when he saw Chanyeol. Come on, Kris. You can lie. "Er... this is Yeolin."

~

Tao POV*

"Er... this is Yeolin." This. Is Yeolin? Is it me or does Kris have an awful taste in girls. Wait. Why does Yeolin sound so familiar. "I wanted to introduce him- I mean her to you." Kris continued and Yeolin waved a hi at me. I just glared at her. Sorry no sorry coz this girl is going to get a beat up from me. How dare she steal my Kris ge! "I see. Yeolin. What do you see Kris as?" I may sound like a father but I want to see how good is she. "Well... He and I like to play basketball! Especially with Lay and that Awesome Chanyeol." I could see Kris rolling his eyes. Jealousy maybe?
Kris looked at me before looking at Yeolin. He suddenly brought Yeolin into his arms and kiss her in front of me. WHAT THE HELL?!
~

Kris POV*

Punishment time. I hope I won't get killed later. I took Chanyeol and kissed him. I'm so ing sorry Chanyeol. When I pulled away, both Tao and Chanyeol looked at me in shock. And in the next minute, I found Chanyeol on the floor, getting slapped by Tao. "Taste my slaps, Yeolin. Kris is mine!!" What. Did he just say... I'm his? "Oh my gosh! Tao! What are you doing to Channie?!" I turned to see Baekhyun, shocked when he saw Tao slapping Chanyeol on the face. Uh Oh...

Tao stopped slapping Chanyeol and stared at Baekhyun then at Chanyeol whose face was red and swollen. Chanyeol is gonna kill me. "This is Chanyeol?! But she's a girl! Chanyeol's a boy!" I could have been laughing at Tao for actually falling for the trick but sooner or later, I got glares from the three of them. "Kris." Tao moved away from Chanyeol and I swear, his glare is ing scary. "." I blurted out and that made Tao jump onto me. And it was my turn to get slapped but on the chest. Lucky!

"How could you!! You lied to me! And even cursed!" Tao suddenly got off me and ran away. "I hate you!!" Was I suppose to be pleased or guilty coz... Tao hates me now...

"Tao... Hates me..." I stared onto the floor, ignoring the yells coming out from Baekhyun. I shouldn't have done this. Tao hates me and will never love again. Would he?

"...!"

~
End Of Kris POV*

Tao ran back into his and Kris's shared room, jumping onto the bed and sobbing into the pillow. Three reasons, Kris lied, Kris cursed and Kris kissed Chanyeol. He grabbed the panda Kris gave him and Ace. He started punching the two stuffed animals, shouting, "I hate you, Kris!". A knock was heard and the door to the room opened. Tao thought it would be Kris so he was about to yell but it turned out to be Lay. "Tao?"

Lay gasped when he saw Tao's red puffy eyes and immediately hugged the Panda boy. "I'm sorry, Tao! I lied to you!" Tao shook his head, sniffing as he looked Lay. "Kris told you to do it didn't he." Lay gulped. He didn't want to betray Kris but Tao's glassy eyes were killing him. "Erm...He...Did." Tao sighed, hugging a pillow tightly. "He doesn't love me..." Lay shook his head, grabbing onto Tao's shoulders. "He does! He really does, Tao!" Tao smiled sadly, getting up from the bed. "He doesn't." Tao was about to open the door when Kris barged in, taking his hands and forcefully taking him away. Lay smiled softly. 

"Goodluck Kris."

~

Tao was struggling to break free from Kris's grip as he was dragged away. Kris stopped and Tao managed to pull away. He glared at Kris who paid no attention but was looking upwards. "Why did you bring me here?!" Kris ignored him, still staring into the sky. Tears started to fall from Tao's eyes. "Kris-"

Kris cut Tao off by crashing his lips on Tao's. Tao's body stiffened but a moment later, he started to relax, kissing Kris back. Kris smiled in the kiss when Tao kissed back. When they pulled away, Kris hugged Tao tightly. "I love you, Tao! I ing love you! I've always been! For sake, I wanted to tell you that but I didn't get to!" Tao blushed at Kris's sudden confession. He smacked Kris lightly and mumbled, "I told you not to curse, right..." Kris laughed softly, enjoying Tao's peach flavoures scent. He didn't cared if he might seem as a ert, all he cares about is Tao.

Kris and Tao walked back to the dorm, hand-in-hand. When they opened, they saw 10 boys impatiently waiting for them. The both of them smiled, awkwardly, releasing each other's hand quickly. Luhan jumped in excitement, smiling widely and them. "Are you guys together now? Are you?" Tao blushed, pushing Kris forward to answer them. 

"..."

"..."

"Yes?"

"...PARTY!!' The boys (except Sehun, D.O, Lay, Baekhyun and Chanyeol) jumped and danced around their dorm. "Lay and I are gonna bake a celebration cake then!" D.O smiled, pulling Lay into the kitchen as the boys swarmed around Kris and Tao and they seperated Kris and Tao away from each other. "Taozi! Good job! You're finally dating!" Luhan grinned, hugging Tao tightly. Xiumin and Suho just gave a thumbs up. As for Baekhyun, he glared at Tao. "What's wrong, Baek?" Tao asked worried.

"Chanyeol! How could you slap him!"  

"Me? You slapped him too!"

"Well that's because he lied to me!"

"Well he kissed Kris!"

"What?!" Baekhyun fumed, now glaring at Chanyeol who noticed it and immediately covered his cheeks. "It still hurts!" Baekhyun stomped towards Chanyeol and pulled his ears. "You come with me mister!" The boys stopped their celebration and looked at Baekhyun as he dragged Chanyeol back to their room.

"..."

"...Well thats was awkward." Chen snorted.

*smack*

~

Many years past (Sudden time skip XD)

"Kris! Hurry up!" Tao screamed from the living room getting ready to go out. "Kris!!" "I'm coming! Gosh!" Kris came running down the stairs, putting on his tie. Tao grabbed his gucci bag and opened the door. "Let's go!" Tao said excitedly as Kris started the car. "We don't have to hurry though..." "It's Baek's wedding!" Kris rolled his eyes. "Don't forget Chanyeol." "Don't mention him!" Tao fumed, punching Kris on the waist. "! Tao! I'm driving!" Tao pouted, looking away from Kris. Kris sighed heavily. Dating Tao wasn't easy. Much to say, married to him.

"We're here..." Kris stopped in front of a church. "Baekki!!!" Tao got out of the car and ran into the church before Kris could turn off the engine. "This kid..." Kris sighed again.

"Baek!" "Taozi!" Baekhyun and Tao hugged each other tightly. "Ayo, Kreaseee!" Chanyeol grinned at Kris who finally came into the church. "Wassup." Kris smiled and looked at Baekhyun. "Congrats." Baekhyun, instead of the usual glare, smiled widely at Kris, showing his rectangular smile. "Thanks!" 

"Yo~ Guyss!!" Luhan shouted as he skipped towards them while Sehun, Kai and D.O were behind him. "I heard Baek have to wear a wedding gown! Why don't I help?" D.O smiled evily. Satansoo is here. "Er... you don't too, Kyungie. You already made the wedding cake with Lay." Kai said, pulling the small boy backwards. "Noona's gonna help me, right Channie?" Chanyeol nodded. "She's gonna make Baekki look pretty." As the boys arrived one after another, Yoora also arrived

"Baekhyun! It's almost time! Let's get ready!" Yoora smiled excitedly pulling Baekhyun into the dressing room with Tao, Luhan, Xiumin, Suho and D.O following behind. "Come on Chanyeol, time to get you ready." The rest of the boys grinned, literally stripping Chanyeol out of his casual clothes. "Yah! People might see my- Chen! Give back my underwear!"

~

The wedding started and everyone was all seated down. The boys were their best men. Baekhyun walked in with his father holding him. Baekhyun felt so shy, his long-hair wig helping to cover his blush. Everyone were mesmerised by his stunning beauty. Chanyeol felt as if he was the most luckiest man on the earth to be able to marry Baekhyun. The wedding started, they exchanged rings, they exchanged kisses and the celebration went on all night. 

Kris was outside, enjoying the cool night breeze. "Kris ge?" Tao appeared and stood beside him. "Why are you here? You could have seen Chen dipping Chanyeol into the wedding cake." Tao giggled, thinking about Chanyeol cake-covered face. "Nah. It's nice to be out here, so quiet and peaceful." Kris breathed in. "Cold city guy." Tao laughed, eyes tearning into a crescent shape. Kris chuckled. The comfortable silence covered them as they watched the night sky and cars passing by.

Kris looked at Tao. He leaned closer and pecked Tao's lips. But Tao's instinct kicked in and he literally kicked Kris on the shin. "What the ?! Tao! Why did you kicked me?!" Tao sticked his tongue. "Instinct." Kris huffed, walking back into the church. Tao giggled, hugging Kris's arms and pouted cutely.

"Kris ge~"

"..."

"Kris ge~"

"..."

"I know you love me~" Tao smiled playfully and Kris sighed tiredly before smiling softly at Tao.

"Of course I love you Tao."

~~~
Finish! The End! *celebrates!* 

Thank you lovely subs for subscribing my story!

See you again!! Bye Bye! Thank You!!

X♡X♡