Losing To Your Own Game (Part 2)

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Losing To Your Own Game (Part 2)

----

"Baekki!! Stop it with your eyeliner!!" Tao shrieked when Baekhyun placed the ball down to retouch his eyeliner "But my eyeliner is smudged!!" Tao snatched the eyeliner away and places it in his pocket. "If we win, you'll get it back. If we lose, say goodbye to it." Baekhyun and Tao continued to argue while the other two went to rest. "That eyeliner guy is cute, don't you think?" Chanyeol grinned as he stared at Baekhyun while Kris rolled his eyes. He got up and took the ball from the ground, ready to shout. "YAH!! Quit fighting and start playing!" Tao placed his hands on his hips. "Excuse me? I can do whatever I want to do!" Kris smirked at Tao before carrying him, heading straight towards the exit.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!!" Tao blushed in embarrassment.  "I can do whatever I want to do." Kris mimicked Tao playfully. Tao pouted. "Fine! We'll play properly!"  Kris placed him down and passed the ball to Chanyeol. "Let's start!" Chanyeol threw the ball in the air. Tao jumped and tried to get the ball but Kris jumped higher, grabbing the ball with ease. Kris swiftly dribbled the ball past Tao and aimed for the goal.

Baekhyun tried to block him but Kris stoppd and threw the ball. The ball went into the hoop and Kris earned three points. "Good job Krease!!" Kris glared at the name and smacked Chanyeol's head. "Shut up!" Chanyeol stuck his tongue out before running away. Tao sighed, sad that they lost. He stood in front of Kris and brought out his hand. "Congrats, bastard.  You won." Kris shook his hand and walked away. He suddenly stopped and turned around. "If you want to play on this court, tell me." Tao was surprised on how gentle Kris's voice was. Tao smiled and bowed. "Thank you!!" Kris gave a small smile before walking away. Tao giggled. "Maybe he isn't so nasty after all." 

"What about my eyeliner-"

"Shut Up, Baekhyun!"

~

"Kyungie! I got Lay!!" Kai yelled as he brought a blank unicorn with him. They were at a kitchen, which the teacher allowed them to use. "Okay, if I win, you'll give it back?" Kai nodded with a smirk. "Okay Lay! All you have to do is to show your baking skills." Lay nodded before wearing his apron (which had unicorns on it). "Ready? Start!" Determined, D.O skillfully stir the bowl while Lay calmly and slowly did his." Once D.O was finished, he carefully place the his cake into the oven. Lay took his time, still stirring. He placed his cake inside the oven right after D.O's was ready. D.O nicely decorated his cake, putting chocolate covering and whip cream on it. "Done!" Kai clapped at D.O before returning to Lay. "Once Lay has finish his, we will do the contest judging! I'll go get someone to test!" Kai left the kitchen room, leaving Lay and D.O behind.

When he came back, Lay was ready with his cake. "Today's tester would be, Suho!!" Suho came in and bowed. D.O ushered Suho to sit while he grabbed a slice of his cake for him to try. Suho ate a small portion of the cake and gave a thumbs up at D.O, who proudly smirked. "Lay?" Lay stopped staring at Suho before grabbing a slice of his. "Here" He mumbled, still staring at Suho. "T-thanks." Suho blushed, still uncomfortable at the staring. He took a bite of Lay's cake and his eyes widened. "Its delicious!" Lay smiled happily from earning a compliment. D.O gasped in shock while Kai laughed in victory "I won!! Haha! Kyungie~ No book for you~" D.O sighed in defeat before walking out of the kitchen glumly. Suho shook his head before grabbing Kai's shoulder. "You should give it back. That book means a lot to him" Kai looked down at the book, feeling a little guilty and sighed. "Okay. Spend some time with Lay!" Kai bid goodbye before running to get D.O.

Suho turned to look at the boy who has been staring at him all this while. "H-Hi." Suho greeted shyly but Lay just stared at him. "Y-You're making me feel uncomfortable if you keep staring at me like that." Suho looked away, avoiding eye contact. Lay nodded before taking off his apron. Suho laughed, seeing the unicorn apron rather cute. "Can we help each other?" Lay suddenly asked. "I mean if we need anything, we could ask each other for help." Suho nodded, finding the idea okay. "Sure. I'll give you my number." Smiling, Lay took out his phone and added Suho into his contact. "Thank you." Lay hugged Suho before walking away. "See you at class!" Suho gasped, looking at the time and ran. "I'll be late for class!!" 

~~~

Part 2 is short and a little crappy (-.-")!! Kris is being sweet again!! XD Enjoy? Subscribe and Read my other fics!! Thank You! XoXo