Man Up You Two!

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Man Up You Two!

----

"A-And then... Suho gave me this cute plushie! I-Isn't Suho sweet??" Kris sighed when Lay went on about Suho giving him a plushie. "Yes, Lay. You've already told me ten times this week." Lay looked at Kris, surprised.

"I did? Oh. I must have forgot."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Hey, guess what!"

"What?"

"Suho gave me this cute plushie!"

"Oh my god... not again."

~
"Suho! You seriously have to ask Lay out!" Suho blushed and covered his face when Luhan asked him. "But what if he rejects me?" "He won't. He likes you too. He is either too chicken to admit it or just that he forgot to confront you." Sehun said out and the boys gasped. Tao and Luhan was the most excited amongst them. "REALLY?!" Luhan kept on bouncing on Sehun's lap which was rather disturbing to the others. "Yah! Stop humping on Sehun, Luhan. Sehun gets hard easily." Chanyeol cackled evily when he saw Sehun glaring at him. Luhan immediately got off Sehun. "S-Sorry..." The others laughed as they saw both Luhan's and Sehun's face. Chanyeol immediately ran away when Sehun started chasing after him. Luhan just smiled when Xiumin hugged him. "Surely one day, you two would do 'it'." "Minnie!" They laughed harder when Luhan's face was all red.

~

Suho was walking past Kris' Room when he heard Kris and Lay's conversation. "Do you think he'll like me?" Suho peeked through the door. He knew he was doing something wrong but he just too curious about who Lay likes.

"I'm sure he'll like you back, Lay."

"But we only knew each other for less than one year!"
"So? Sehun and Luhan only know each other for less than a year and they're together."
"Yeah but..."

"Yah! Just go and ask Suho out!"

Suho gasped and quickly covered his mouth. Lay likes him?! "You're right, Kris. I should! Thanks!" Lay hugged Kris before walking towards the door. Suho quietly ran back to his room before Lay could see him. He closed the door and sat on the floor. He could feel his heart beating rapidly. He jolted when there was a knock on the door. "Suho?" Suho cursed under his breath when Lay called out for him. Suho's too scared to face Lay. "I need to avoid him." Suho saw the window of his room opened. Unfortunately, his room is on the second floor. He has no choice but to face Lay. 

Suho got up and opened the door. Lay came in and sighed a relief. "I thought something happened to you. I was worried when you didn't open the door just now." Lay was about to hug Suho when Suho backed away, to Lay's surprise. "I-I need to go somewhere now. E-Excuse me." Suho quickly left the room and Lay just stared into space. "S-Suho just ran away from me..."

~

Suho sat down on a chair at the school's library and sighed. He had ran from the dorm to the library just to stay away from Lay. He groaned. "Why am I doing this..." Lay walked in and noticed Suho at a table. "SUHO!!" Luhan shouted, catching all the attention in the library. "SHH!!" The librarian hushed at Luhan. Luhan apologised before scampering towards Suho. "Hey, Suho! Nice to see you here. Being a good student, you surely be in the library. If only Sehun didn't have his dance Lesson." Luhan chuckled. Suho gave a small smile. "Well, why I'm here is another story. I'm trying to stay away from Lay." "Why?" Luhan leaned closer to Suho. "He wants to confess to me..." Luhan stood up and shouted. "THEN LET HIM! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE RAN AWAY!" 

"SHH!!"

"Well sorry! I'm trying to help a friend with his love life!" Luhan had placed a little too much sass in his voice. Irritated, the librarian kicked Luhan out of the library. Suho took his turn to leave, apologising the librarian for Luhan. 

"You didn't have to apologised to the lady. She doesn't understand love that is in crisis. No wonder she's still single." Suho hit Luhan in the arm and shook his head. "Don't be rude, Luhan!" Luhan shrugged.  "Anyway about Lay-" "Suho-shi!!" Suho gasped when he saw Lay running towards him. He immediately took off, ignoring the school rule of no running down the hallway. Lay stopped beside Luhan and sighed. "Wow. Suho just broke a rule." Luhan remarked before looking at Lay. "What are you doing here?! Go after him!" Lay nodded persistantly. "I shall confess to Suho! I will!"

~

Suho plopped himself on the bench and huffed. From the school, he ended up at the nearby park. He wiped off the sweat on his face before walking to find some drink. As he walked by, he saw someone he didn't want to see, Lay. "Suho!!" Suho grumbled as he turned and started his run again. "Suho, wait!! Don't go!!" Lay shouted as his pace slowed down. Lay stopped for awhile and panted. "Why... is he... running.... away for??" Lay took out his phone and dialed Suho's number. On the other hand, Suho felt his phone vibrate. Once he saw the ID, he rejected the call. "I'm sorry, Lay. I don't have the guts to face you yet. "

Lay looked at his phone. He got rejected by Suho again. Instead of calling Suho, he called Kris. "Wassup?" 

"Kris! Suho's running away from me??"

"Why should he?"

"Did he find out that I'm going to confess to him so he ran away?! Kris! What should I do!"

"Chill. I got this. I'll get Suho to go back to your room and you'll have a talk with him."

"Kris... what are you going to do..."

"Don't worry. I got it all covered. Wait at your room."

"What are you- Kris? Kris!" Lay shouted at his phone but Kris had already hung up. Lay sighed as he headed back to the dorm. "Better not be anything funny, Kris." 

~
Lay laid on the bed and covered himself with a blanket. What's taking Kris so long? Lay rolled around his bed, waiting for Kris when suddenly, the door opened and a red-face Suho came in. "LAY! Are you ok??!?! I'm so sorry! Please... don't die here!! I'll call the ambulance right away!!" Lay was about to question Suho when he suddenly realised something. Lay shook his head. "Did Kris said that I was going to die?" Suho hugged Lay tightly, crying on Lay's chest. "K-Kris said you got hit by a car and forced yourself here just to see me one last time before you die! Don't die, Lay! I-It's my fault! Please, hang in there-"

"I'm not gonna die, Suho. I wasn't even hit by a car."

"...what."

"Kris made it up so that you'll see me."

"..."

"Suho?"

"THAT FREAKING BASTARD!"

"..."

"HOW DARE HE TELL ME THAT THE PERSON I LOVE IS ABOUT TO DIE!"

A smile crept on Lay's face. "The person I love? That person, you mean me?"

Suho's face flushed and he stuttered. "W-Well, you are. I-I was just a coward. I-I heard you and Kris talking about me. I was s-shocked when you said you... liked me." Suho sighed and laid beside Lay. "I-I like you too but... I just don't have the guts to face you. I'm sorry for running away from you, Lay." Lay smiled and shook his head. "It's ok. I understand. I didn't have the courage too but I didn't want any othed people to take you away so I had to confess now." Lay took Suho's hand and held it tightly. "Please, Suho. I know I've been staring at you everytime when we first met and yoh felt weirded out but... please. Will you go out with me?" Is this love? Suho thought as he blushed. Suho looked at Lay in the eye and smiled widely. "Of course." Lay grinned before pinning Suho. He leaned to kiss Suho who blushed madly in return.

"You're mine."

~
"Congrats Suho!! I'm proud of ya!" Luhan patted Suho hardly. D.O pushed Luhan away and hugged Suho. "I should be the one saying that." Suho laughed at his bestfriend's jealousy. "Wahh!! All of you have boyfriends already!" Tao commented. "Hey! I'm still single Tao." "Ehh?! I thought you and Chen were together ever since that akward situation happened. You know, the time your first kiss was taken by Chen?" Xiumin smacked Luhan's arm and pouted. "Don't bring that up! It's your fault in the first place! Anyway, Tao, you and Kris are like a perfect match!" Tao chocked on his drink before shrieking. "Me with Kr- I mean That Bastard?! No Way!!" The boys just looked at Tao with a creepy face when they heard Kris shouting from his room. "I told you not to call me bastard, you idiot!!" "Like I care, JERKFACE!" "YAH!" Tao stomped into his room and started fighting with Kris. Baekhyun shook his head. "When will Tao get his memory back." The rest sighed.

"Suho Dear! Where's my unicor-"

"Yah! Shut it will ya! We're in a sad mood ya know!!"

"Yah, Luhan! Don't be rude!!"

~~~

SuLay together! Tao has yet to get his memory back! Till then, wait for next Chapt!!

Subscribe and Upvote!

xoxo♡♥