Fight!!

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Fight!! (A/N sorry for late update °^°)

----

Tao looked at his watch. School was about to start. "Where is Kris?" Tao got used to calling him Kris rather than bastard. Kris was already gone  before he even woke up. Not waiting for him to come back, Tao went out. 

Walking down the hallway, Tao noticed Kris with some other boys. Tao smiled and ran towards the crowd. "Kris!! There you are!!" Kris looked at Tao then at the boys. The boys snickered. "Wah!! Kris' roommate is so happy to see you, Kris! Go to your lovely roommates." One boy commented and the others laughed. Fuming, Kris wanted to show that he doesn't like Tao. "I don't! See this!" Once Tao was in front of them, Kris kicked him in the guts. Tao fell to the ground and clutched his aching stomach. When Tao tried to get up, Kris kicked him back down. Tao cried in pain as Kris continued kicking him. The boys laughed at Tao as they joined Kris in kicking Tao. Xiumin and Suho happened to pass by and saw Tao in pain. "Tao!! Get off of him!" Xiumin pushed the boys away and grabbed Kris' collar. "How could you do this to Tao! He sees as a friend now and this is what you do to him?! You should be called a bastard!!" Xiumin pushed Kris away and helped Tao with Suho. Realising what he had done, Kris bent down and reached for Tao but Tao moved back. Kris felt his heart aching. "Tao, I'm sorr-" "Can you help me up, Suho?" Suho nodded as he lifted Tao to his feet and brought him to the nurse. Xiumin glared at Kris and said, "Don't ever go near Tao again." before walking behind Tao and Suho.

~

"Something happened to Tao?!" Baekhyun yelled over the phone while Chanyeol stared at him. They were at their classroom, waiting for Xiumin and Chen. It seems that Xiumin called Baekhyun to tell him about Tao. "I'll be right there! Sorry Channie. Tao is hurt and I need to see him. Bye!!" Baekhyun rushed off leaving Chanyeol alone in the classroom. Chanyeol sighed as he lay his head on his table. "If only you felt the same way..." Chanyeol mumbled as he drift of to sleep.

"ZhiTao!!" Baekhyun gasped when he saw his best friend covered with bruises and scratch marks. He hugged the injured boy gently. "Who did this to you?" Tao didn't answer Baekhyun instead, he just shook his head and cried. Xiumin huffed. "It was that Kris." Once he heard the name, he fumed. "That ugly, undiva-like bastard! I'll teach him a lesson-" "Don't..." Tao mumbled softly as he held Baekhyun's hand. Just then, Kris came in. He looked down as he was sent glares. He slowly walked towards Tao but Suho blocked him once Tao whimpered. "Stay away from Tao, please." Kris looked at Tao was hugging himself in protection. Kris felt really bad for hurting Tao. Shoving Suho away, he walks closer. "Don't you dare, Kris!" Xiumin grabbed Kris' hand tightly. Kris shrugs his hand off of Xiumin's grasp, finally reaching in front of the bed. Tao hid behind Baekhyun, still afraid of Kris.

"Tao..." Tao held Baekhyun closer to him when Kris called him. "I'm sorry, Tao. Forgive me." Tao shakes his head as he began to cry. Kris clenched his fist, enduring the pain in his heart. "Go away..." Kris reached out to hold Tao's hand but Baekhyun stopped him. Kris still insisted. "Tao-" "I Say Go Away!!" Tao cried loudly making Kris back away. Kris bit his lips, holding back tears. Can't hold it back anymore, Kris ran out of the room, surprising the other boys. 

~

"So Kris just ran out?!" Xiumin nodded while sipping a coffee he made for himself. "What a guy." Luhan snorted. Both them chatted until a certain wide-eyed boy came in. "Guys, have you seen Jongin? I promised him that I would help him with homework." Both of them shrugged and shook their head. D.O thanked them before running off.

"Jongin!! Kai!!" D.O yelled at the said boy who was half- and is flirting with some girls. "Oh? Kyungie~ Hi." D.O slapped him on the arm and held out Kai's shirt. "Wear now!" Kai pouted as he reluctantly wore back his shirt. The girls booed and whined, asking Kai to take off. "Sorry girls~ Bye~" Kai waved goodbye and did a y body wave before walking away with D.O. "You shouldn't take off your clothes!" Kai rolled his eyes, reaching his limit. "I want to take off! You can't stop me!" D.O too has his limits and his limits was reached a long time ago. "Oh yeah? This is what everyone does to me! I try helping them and in the end, I get scolded in return! I didn't want to come to this school at all! Suho's parents forced me to follow him! I listened and agreed. What I get in return? A scold from them saying that I am doing something wrong! What did I even do?! All I did was listen to whatever people asks and does whatever they asks!! Now I feel like I hate Suho! Becau-" "You hate me?" D.O froze when he heard the voice behind me.

Suho was there, standing in shock. Sadness and hurt was in his eyes. "No! It's not like that!" D.O panicked as he held Suho's hands. Suho just smiled sadly. "Since you don't want to friend me anymore, I'll ask mum and dad to transfer you back to our old school. Thanks for friending me till now." Suho bowed and wiped his tears before running away. D.O stood there, rooted to the ground. Suddenly, he screamed and grabbed Kai by the shirt. "The reason why I FEEL like I hate Suho because of you!! You always stressed me out with your stupid stuffs! I-I hate you!" Now it was D.O's turn to run away. Kai just look at him running away and bit his lips. "It's all my fault..."

~

"Channie!! Hi!!" Baekhyun waved at Chanyeol and ran to him. Chanyeol sighed, not wanting to see Baekhyun at the moment. "What?" Baekhyun grinned as he took out some packets of face mask. "Your sister might like it. She is pretty!" Chanyeol just took the mask and walks away. "W-Wait!" Chanyeol stopped again and turned around. "What?! What do you want?!" Baekhyun flinched when Chanyeol yelled at him. Tears streamed down Chanyeol's cheeks. "Can't you see? You are playing with my feelings!! All this time!! I always wanted to say this! You only cared about my sis! Thanks that you bought stuffs for her but what about me??!!" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. "What are you trying to say?" Chanyeol breathed in before shouting, "I like you, Baekhyun!". After that, Chanyeol ran out of the school. Baekhyun had his mouth hanging. "H-He likes me."

~~~

Late Update!! Kris beat up Tao and Chanyeol confessed to Baekhyun!!?? Story is short sorry!! Wait for next update!! Subscribe and read my other fics!! xoxo