Baekyeol Fan Club Part 2

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Baekyeol Fan Club Part 2 

----

After school, the fangirls was still decorating their fanclub when a group of boys and girls stepped in. "So this is the Baekyeol Fanclub?" A girl rolled her eyes. One of the fangirls recognised her face and fumed. "Leave our Fanclub, Youmin!" The said girl glared at her. "Never! Chanyeol was mine to begin with. He even accepted my gifts!" The fangirl stood infront of Youmin and narrowed her eyes. "That's because you forced him to! He doesn't like you at all, Youmin!" Youmin shrieked angrily and ordered the boys behind her to thrash the fanclub. Youmin gang pushed the fangirls out and started throwing, tearing the decoration they worked hard to get. "No!" The fangirls cried helplessly, trying to stop them from doing any further damage. They tore the decorations up, splashing wet paint around and also taking thrash cans and pouring it onto the floor. The room was destroyed and turned into a dumping site.

The noise caught the 12 boys attention. They went towards the sound and gasped when they realised that it was Baekyeol's fanclub. The fangirls grabbed Baekhyun and Chanyeol's hand. "Oppa! Youmin and her friends are thrashing our fanclub!" Hearing the person's name made Chanyeol growl in anger. He banged the door, catching the people inside's attention. Youmin paled when she saw who it was. "Youmin! Stop right now!" Chanyeol's voice boomed, scaring everyone except the bad boys who were already used to his anger. He grabbed Youmin's arms forcefully, making her wince in pain. "Everyone. Out!" Youmin's friend immediately fled and Chanyeol forcefully dragged Youmin away, somewhere else. Baekhyun just stared at his boyfriend's fading figure before chasing after him. 

"Our Fanclub..." The girls looked at the messy classroom sadly. "We'll help you guys clean up this mess!" Luhan said determinely. If they are able to clean up their bedroom, they should be able to clean up this classroom.  "Thanks oppa!!" The fangirls hugged the cute boys while the bad boys just looked at them jealously. Kai cleared his throat, gaining their attention. The bad boys took note to thank Kai later. "Can we go find Baekhyun and Chanyeol now?"  The boys were about to leave but the fangirls grabbed their hands. "W-What about the fanclub??" "Don't worry. We'll come back to clean it up. It means a lot to you guys right?" Xiumin assured the girls before they head out to find the couple. The fangirls fell in love with the boys once more

~

"Let go!" Youmin shrieked as she tried to pull her hand out of Chanyeol's tight grip. Chanyeol suddenly stopped his tracks and turned to face Youmin. He shot daggers at her, causing her to shut . "You should stay away from the fanclub! I don't like you and I never will! Stop hurting the ones I care! Those fangirls worked their butts off just to make that fanclub and you ruined it! You wrench! Get out of my sight!" Chanyeol's rage caused Youmin to shiver in fright. Tears trickled down her face. No one wants to mess with a angry Chanyeol. That's why Youmin was frightened to death. She scurried away, past Baekhyun and back to the school. Baekhyun just stood there, stunned by Chanyeol's outburst. Chanyeol slowly walked towards Baekhyun. The boy took a step back, afriad but Chanyeol immediately pulled him into a embrace. "Sorry for scaring you..." Chanyeol mumbled softly. Baekhyun nodded and patted Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol pulled away and kissed Baekhyun gently on the lips.

"Ehem..." Kai cleared his throat again, causing the couple to pull away. Their face were as red as tomato. "er!" Chanyeol grumbled while the others laughed. "Lets go help the girls out!" Tao reminded the guys and they walked back to school. They stood outside the room, the girls were busy cleaning and decorating the place back. Suho gently knocked the door, alerting the girls. Their faces beamed and pulled the boys inside. "Thanks oppa! You're the best!"

Luhan was placing up flowers and hearts om the wall with the help of Sehun. Kai and D.O sweep the floor clean while Xiumin and Chen cleaned the windows. "This paints can't come off easily!" Chen grunted as tried rubbing the paint off. Xiumin never complained though. He was already used to cleaning off paints since Chen always used them. "Says the one who always throw paint." Chen snickered, recalling a time when Xiumin's head was covered with a bucket of paint. Xiumin pouted and hit Chen's arm, causing them to play around. Suho neatly arranged the tables and chairs while Lay packed up boxes filled with decorations. Tao and Kris fussed over where to arranged the banners and frames in the class.

"It looks nice here!"

"No, here!"

"Here!"

"Here!"

"Here!"

"Here-" Kris groaned in pain when Tao kicked him hardly, taking the frame and putting it up the wall. 

"There! Nicer!"

"Urgh..." Kris in the end took a break and sat on a table and clutched his aching body while Tao continued to put up the banners and frames. The girls asked Baekhyun and Chanyeol to pose together so that they could take picture of them together, since the old pictures were torn. Chanyeol made his usual, yet famous V pose while Baekhyun posed shyly, blushing everytime Chanyeol moved closer. 

~
It was night time and they managed to finish up cleaning the room in time. Kai huffed tiredly, wiping off his sweat. He looked at D.O with his puppy eyes. "Can I take off my shirt?" D.O nodded and Kai immediately stripped himself. Sehun sat beside Kai and looked at him with a straight face. "You usually take off your clothes whenever you want to. This is the first time you asked permission." Luhan looked at Sehun. It was the first time he heard Sehun talk so much. "If only he wasn't so awkward with me." Luhan sighed. "Kyungie would scold me!" Kai shook his head. Sehun looked at Kai again, as if his bestfriend got brain-washed or something. He shrugged and just walked away. "Thanks for helping us oppa! Do visit the fanclub!" The girls bowed before scurrying back to their dorm. "Let's go home then. It's getting late." Suho said as he started walking. The others followed him behind while Lay walked beside him. Lay would 'accidently' bumped into Suho and apologise.

~
Baekhyun laid on the bed and huffed. "I don't want to go to school!!" Chanyeol laughed as Baekhyun continued to whine. Trying to , Chanyeol laid on top of Baekhyun. "Then let's do something." Chanyeol spoke seductively and smirked when Baekhyun's eyes widened. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol away and blushed madly. Chanyeol laughed loudly. "Yah!" Baekhyun pouted and started to punch Chanyeol weakly. Chanyeol calmed down and hugged Baekhyun. "Let's just sleep okay?" Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead. Baekhyun nodded and they went to bed, hugging each other tight.

"Do you still want to do it-"

"GOOD NIGHT, CHANYEOL!"

~~~
Part 2 End.

Subscribe! :) xoxo