Healed Yet Broken

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Healed Yet Broken 

(A/N 7 More Days To Exams O_O)

-----

Kai was sitting at the hospital garden, looking at the nurse or patient pass by. He was suppose to be with D.O but he didn't had the guts to. D.O was disappointed with him. For not protecting him? For not being a good boyfriend? "How would I know his father would do this to him?! He never told me anything..." Kai groaned, covering his face with his hands. D.O had never told him anything to him. Did D.O ever saw him as a boyfriend? Thinking of that made Kai's blood boil. He angrily stood up and stomped back into the hospital. "He loves me, doesn't he?"

He walked into the room and saw D.O looking outside the window, not touching his food. Kai didn't care if D.O ate his meal or not. He just want to know if he loved him. "D.O..." He spoke in a low, firm tone. D.O just looked at him with cold eyes and Kai did the same. "Do you love me." Kai said out but it didn't shock D.O at all. D.O gave a empty laugh. "I should be the one asking you that." Kai frowned . D.O's asking him that question? That's just outragous. "You asking me that? Of course I ing love you! You should be the one answering this!'" Kai and D.O scoffed at the same time, glaring at each other.

"You couldn't protect me! Isn't that what BOYFRIENDS should do?!"

"How would I know that your dad was a freaking fighter?!"

"You could have asked!"
"Why should I?"

"If you asked, you would have known my father is a dangerous!
Kai huffed, crossing his arms. He wanted to shout. He just wanted to. He held it in but D.O is provoking him. "Weak useless mutt..." D.O mumbled but Kai could hear and he couldn't endure it. He went to D.O and slapped him hard on the face. D.O winced and touched is aching cheeks, looking at Kai with his already wide eyes. "IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU, WHY WOULD I BE HERE? IF I WASN'T YOUR BOYFRIEND, WHY WAS I HUGGING YOU SO TIGHTLY AT THAT TIME?! WHY?! WHY SHOULD I?!" D.O looked down, speechless. Kai huffed, pulling his hair in fustration. "You know what?! I had enough! We're over." Kai left the room after breaking up with D.O. D.O looked at Kai, sadness could be seen through his eyes. He wanted to stop Kai from leaving but why didn't he?

"Come back..."

~
Tao slowly opened his eyes, groaning as light shone on him. His head hurts, and he still felt dizzy. He heard the door opened and a faint whisper was heard. "Tao..." Tao knew who's voice it was, Kris. "Kris-ge" Tao smiled weakly as the taller hugged him tightly, sobbing onto Tao's shirt. "Thank god you're ok. You got your memories back?" Tao nodded happily and Kris pulled away, wiping his tears away from his red face. "Ge, you look so ugly." Tao giggled as Kris looked at his own reflection. Kris made a disgusted face.

"Who the heck is this ugly guy."

"That's you ge."

"Oh... well I am still handsome at some point here."

"Ouh, ge." Tao laughed softly, making Kris smiled. Boy did Kris missed that loving laugh. Kris gently pulled Tao into his arms, his hair softly. Tao blushed and grabbed the hem of Kris shirt. "G-Ge, you're still in pain. Go back to your room." Kris shook his head, not wanting to remember the painful moment. "I want to be with you, Tao." Tao blushed even harder. He like it when Kris acts gentle and loving to him. It makes him happy. 

They enjoyed each other's moment when a doctor came in. "Kris! Come back to your room! You're not allowed to go out in the first place!" The doctor scolded and some nurse came to take Kris. "Oh ! Tao~" Kris whined at Tao, who was giggling at his childish act.

~

D.O stared at the door, waiting for Kai to come back. But one side of him told him that Kai wouldn't be back. Suddenly, the door opened and D.O brightened up but the happiness didn't last too long. "How's my son doing~" D.O's father came in and locked the door. D.O whimpered when his father walked closer. "Appa... please... don't." His plea was left unheard. "Let's have fun shall we~" D.O's father cackled, tying D.O up. D.O tried to scream for help but his mouth was covered. He wished Kai would rescue him. 

Please save me, Kai.

~

Suho took Lay out for a walk when they saw Kai sitting on a bench angrily. "Kai? What's wrong?" Kai sighed. "D.O..." Concerned, Suho sat beside Kai, leaving Lay alone. Lay said nothing but was shooting daggers at Kai for taking his Suho away. "What's wrong with my bestie?" Kai almost forgot that Suho was D.O's bestfriend. How silly of him -.- . "Well, D.O has been acting cold to me so we talked. He called me weak and then, we fought and broke up." Suho hit Kai in the head, Lay was secretly dancing as Kai got whacked in the head. "How could you leave him like that! D.O's father is on the loose you know!" Realisation strucked him. D.O is vulnerable right now and Kai just left him. "! Kyungie!!" Kai dashed into the building, ditching Suho and Lay.

Lay smiled and took Suho's hand. "Let's go Suho-" "No, Lay! D.O's in danger!" Suho ran afted Kai, leaving Lay again. "Suho~~~" Lay cried.

~
Kai reached outside D.O's room and tried opening it but was locked. "Kyungie!!" Kai screamed, banging the door hardly. He could hear muffled cries and he knew it was D.O. "Kai!" Suho came with the others except Kris and Tao. "You guys are hurt! Don"t come here!" Kai growled. Chanyeol grabbed Kai at the collar. "We don't want you to get hurt either." Chanyeol signalled Sehun and Sehun forcefully kicked the door opened. "I'll find a doctor!" Baekhyun ran to get help as the boys ran into the room.

"Kyungie!" Kai screamed as he protected the smaller from an another  unbearabled hit. Kai winced in pain and D.O's father snickered. "Painful, eh?" D.O's father grabbed Kai and threw him onto the floor. Kai groaned but a screamed came after that when D.O's father kicked him. D.O just sat there, watching his father beat Kai up in horror. 

"Kai!" The boys went to stop the man but got hurt instead. "Lu!" Sehun screamed when Luhan was thrown onto the wall. Sehun went on rampage. He jumped onto the man's back and strangled him. D.O's father choked, gasping for oxygen. "Sehun! Stop! You'll kill him!" Lay pried Sehun off and the man fell onto the floor, breathing heavily. "I'm here- Oh My Gosh! Channie!" Baekhyun shrieked and hugged the taller. Chanyeol's wound were opened and are bleeding. "What's going on here?! Sir! How could you do this to them! I'll call the police!" D.O's father tried to attack the doctor but Kai blocked him. "I had it with you!" D.O's father hit Kai on the neck very hard, the sound of Kai's neck cracking could be heard. "Kai!" Sehun screamed when his buddy fell to the fall. D.O's father pushed the doctor and ran away. Lay bend down and shook Kai. "Kai! Wake up!" D.O started the panic. Kai? D.O  moved closer to Kai but Lay pushed him away. "Go away, D.O!" They were shocked by Lay's outburst, especially Suho.

"You never loved him!"

"I-I do.."

"No you don't! If you did, you would have stopped your father!"

"..."

"And you called Kai weak! You are the one that's weak! At least Kai tried to protect you!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry doesn't solve anything! Look what happened to Kai! Because of you!"

"Lay! Stop it!" Suho hugged Lay to stop him and it worked. Lay huffed and glared at D.O. "You don't deserve Kai! He may be a ert, but he has feelings too." Lay got up and the boys helped Kai while Suho stayed behind. Suho looked at D.O and sighed. "Sometimes, you can't just think for yourself." Suho shook his head and left.

I'm sorry...,

~~~

Subscribe :)

Sorry for late update! Had to study! T^T

A week to Exams. So next week, I won't be updating :'(

xoxo