Bad Boys vs Bad Boys

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Bad Boys vs Bad Boys

----

Xiumin walked into the cafetaria and sat at a table, waiting for the rest to come. While he was waiting, a group of boys stood in front of him. One of them banged the table roughly, catching the attention of everyone in the cafetaria. "Hey! This our table! Get off!" Xiumin glared at the boys, not afraid. "Your names aren't printed on it." Xiumin shot back. One of them boy grabbed Xiumin and pushed him onto the floor. "Never shout back at our leader!" Xiumin groaned in pain as he tried to get up but the leader kicked him back down. "This will be the punishment you'd get for messing us. Beat him up!" Everyone ran out of the cafetaria and the boys started punching, kicking at Xiumin. Xiumin screamed as his body pained. Before he out, he saw Chen running towards him and the group, punching them in rage. "Chen..."

"You dare to lay a hand on him?!?!" Chen screeched as he punched the leader's face. "Jackson! Are you ok?? Let's just retreat!" Jackson nodded as he got up. He glared at Chen. "This isn't the end yet. This is war." Jackson and his group left the cafetaria, leaving Chen with Xiumin. Chen grabbed Xiumin amd shook him. "Baozi! Wake up! Baozi!" Xiumin lay limply in Chen's arms. Chen carried Xiumin up and ran for the infarmary(a/n I forgot the spelling. My English ). "You'll be fine..." Chen assured to Xiumin but mostly to himself.

~

The 11 boys looked at Xiumin who has yet to wake up. Luhan was already crying and Sehun brought him into a warm embrace. Chen held Xiumin's hands tightly and let a low growl. "Those boys have to pay ." Kris banged the wall and sighed. "They want a war, we give them. Lay! Go tell them that we will fight after school behind it." Lay nodded and left the room. "Guys! Get ready. Will be fightino the second baddest boy group after school." Tao grabbed Kris' hands. "What about us?"

"You guys stay in the dorm."

"And let you get hurt?!"

"Its too dangerous for you!"

"Its too dangerous for you too."

"You think martial arts would help?"

"Do you think just punching and kicking would help?"

"...Fine. Tao comes but the rest stay accompany Xiumin."

Chen looked at Kris with sad eyes. "I don't wish to fight. I want to stay with Xiumin." Kris nodded. "Ok. It's settled. Let's go to class." One by one, they left the room and Chen looked at Xiumin one last time. "I will protect you."

~

Tao couldn't help but feel occupied. What if he got hurt? What if something bad happened to the others? Or worst, what if Kris ended up like Xiumin? Tao snapped out from his deep thoughts when Kris flicked his forehead. "Pay attention. The teach' is watching you." Tao looked up and saw the teacher eyeing him. He smiled nervously and went back to his work.

Luhan nugded Sehun who was sleeping in class.

"Sehunnie, you won't get hurt right?"

"Sehunnie, remember to protect yourself."

"Sehunnie, can you please not go to the fight."

"Sehunnie, don't ignore me!"

"Sehunnie, wake up!"

"Sehunnie!"

"Sehun-" 

"Luhan! Quiet! You are in a test!"

"S-Sorry..." Luhan laid his head on the table. He saw D.O and he knew that D.O too was worried about his boyfriend. Then Luhan suddenly realised that Baekhyun and Chanyeol have their fanclub but not him, Sehun, D.O or Kai!

He suddenly stood up. 

"How Come Baelyeol Has A FanClub but Not Us?!"

"Xi Luhan! Sit down or I'll fail you!"

~

 After school,

The 7 boys waited for the others to come behind the school. Then, Jackson and his gang arrived. "Only 7 of you? Are you sure you can beat the 14 of us?" V snickered at them. Chanyeol clenched his fist and moved forward but Kris held him back. "Wait." Jimin smirked. "Can't fight alone? So called the baddest boys." They laughed at the 7 boys. Kai couldn't endure it anymore. He ran at Jimin and gave a hard punch on Jimin's face. "Fight!" Jackson ordered. "Get ready!" Kris shouted and the boys got their stance. Tao gulped. This was the first time he is going to fight a group of bad boys. Kris held Tao's hand tightly. "I'm here." 

~
Though they were outnumbered, the boys was able to bring the others down. Rapmonster and Chayeol sent punches and kicks at each other while Jimin and Kai were flinging each other around. Kris fought with Jackson and Tao fought with Jaebum. Tao was giving flying kicks but Jaebum easily dodged it. Sehun had kicked Mark's face which caused the pretty boy (a/n coz Mark is *-*) to fall onto the ground painfully. The impact caused him to cough some blood out (a/n SORRY MARK T.T). Sehun kept his pokerface and BamBam went to help Mark. "Hey! Get away from Mark!" BamBam kicked Sehun's waist hardly and Sehun fell, holding his hips. Mark got up and started beating Sehun up with BamBam. "Sehun!" Lay shouted and went to help Sehun out, leaving V. "H-Hey! I ain't finish!" V shrieked. 

~

"Do you think the guys ok?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. "Just wait and hope." Chen said as he stared at Xiumin who was still unconscious. They jolted when they heard someone scream. "GET AWAY!" The door flinged open and Kris came in with Tao in his arms. Baekhyun gasped when he saw Tao bleeding in the head badly. Kris gently placed Tao on a bed and the nurse came to help. "What happened!?" Luhan asked when the others came back, bruised. 

Flashback:

Jackson kept getting punched by Kris and he was enraged. He found a brick on the ground and took it. Tao saw Jackson picking it up and he ran towards Kris. "Kris!! Look out!!" Jackson banged the brick on Tao's head. Tao fell onto Kris. "Tao?!" Kris shouted and held Tao tightly. Jackson was shocked. "K-Kris." Kris glared at Jackson. A glare no one dared to force him to make. Kris carried Tao and ran back to school. "This fight is over!"

Flashback end.

Kris looked at Tao. "I'm sorry. I failed to protect you."

~~~

Sorry For Putting Got7 & BTS as bad boys! >_< 
But I love Exo, BTS and Got7 so much.

Subcribe And Upvote :)

xoxo