Come Back

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Come Back

Not Edited (mistakes can be seen)

----

"D.O! It's morning!" Xiangling shook the small body, earning a whimper in return. "Kai?" Xiangling chuckled and shook his head. "It's me, Xiangling." D.O pouted as he got up. Xiangling straightened D.O's hair before leaving the room. "Work's starting soon! Get ready! Oh, before that, we have to go shopping awhile!" D.O nodded. When Xiangling left, he let out a sigh. This is the start of a new life. No friends... No family... D.O let a tear drop from his eye. No Kai...

~

 Kai huffed, clearly bored. He can't go out with Sehun keeping an eye on him. "Sehunie~ Let me out~" Kai tried doing aegyo but winced when he accidently hit his neck. "Kai hyung!" Sehun scolded weakly, helping Kai to lay back down. "No! With you hurt, I won't allow it!" Kai pouted and showed his puppy eyes. Sehun was getting pulled into his puppy eyes and was about to allow Kai when Luhan barged in. "Hunnie♡~" Sehun smiled, pulling his boyfriend into a quick kiss. Kai scrunched his nose and covered his eyes. "Ewww!" Sehun stuck his tongue out before hugging Luhan tightly. 

"Kris ge!!" Tao jumped onto Kris, making the other groan. "What, heavy panda?" Tao glared, punching Kris angrily for calling him heavy. "Eyyy no PDA." Chanyeol grinned, ing their interaction. "Wassup Kreasee!" Chanyeol grinned widely, looking like an idiot. Tao rolled his eyes. How does Baekhyun even like this guy?? Kris waved at Chanyeol, giving the other a cool look. Baekhyun came running, frailing his hands in the air. "Guys! I saw D.O!! He's with a guy! Is he cheating on Kai?!?" Tao gasped at the news. D.O cheating Kai?! Kris shook his head and frowned. "Surely he wouldn't right?" Baekhyun pouted confusedly. Its getting more weird this days.

~
"D.O! Can you go get some flour for me?" D.O nodded, walking to the bread section. Xiangling and him were going shopping together. He grabbed a packet of flour and turned around, only to be faced with a Baozi, a troll, a unicorn and a rich kid. "D.O!" Suho tried to hug D.O but D.O pushed away harshly, causing the other to stagger backwards. "Leave me alone!" D.O tried walking away but Suho blocked him. "Come back please..." D.O shook his head. "No! You guys ignored me! Now you're asking me to come back?! Ha! Never! I won't forgive you guys for treating me like trash! Ever!" Suho looked at D.O, clearly hurt. But D.O was right. They did ignore him... but it was to teach D.O that not always would they be there to protect him. Suho started sobbing, shocking D.O. "C-Come back... I miss you..." Suho whispered and his voice cracked a little. Lay couldn't endure seeing Suho like this so he pushed D.O away and grabbed Suho. "Let's go, Suho-" "No!" Suho snapped, catching the attention of customers who passed by. "Not until D.O comes back!" He kneeled down in front of D.O who looked around worriedly. Where's Xiangling? Xiumin sighed. "Suho..." "Please come back, D.O! I'm begging you..." D.O bit his lips. Seeing his ex-best friend kneeling in front of him, asking him for forgiveness makes his heart ache. Did he make Suho that hurt? Suho kept crying while Lay and Chen tried to get him to stand up. Xiumin looked at D.O and sighed. "We are sorry, ok? But it was for your own good. Why? Find that out yourself. We're leaving." Xiumin carried Suho up forcefully. Chen gaped at Xiumim. This Baozi is strong! Chen and Lay followed Xiumin from behind. Lay looked back and glared at D.O before turning back to face the front.

Customers went back to their shopping but their gossips haven't stopped. Xiangling came running to D.O. "Woah, what did I miss?" D.O shook his head and faked a smile. "Let's just get back to our shopping." Xiangling nodded, walking in front of D.O as the boy dazed around. The scene of Suho begging him hurts him the most. D.O clenched his fist, fighting back his tears. He wanted them to pay for ignoring him but he didn't expect Suho to be as broken as him. Maybe more...

But Xiumin's words caught his attention. What was the reason why they ignored him?

"Suho! Stop resisting!" Xiumin grunted when Suho kept squirming. "I want D.O to come back!" Lay scoffed. "Enough Suho!! Can't you see?! He doesn't want to come back! Stop forcing him!" It was his second time getting that angry in his life. "Lay..." Suho stopped resisting and Xiumin placed him down. "I'm sorry..." Suho apologised and they headed back to the dorm. Suho was the quietest among them. He walked in front of the three, not speaking at all. Lay felt a little guilty for shouting at Suho. He tried talking to the latter but the boy wouldn't talk at all.

Suho's clearly broken apart.

~

Kai secretly took out his phone and dailed D.O's number. "Hello?" Kai smiled, relief written on his face. "Kyungie~" "K-Kai? Are you... doing fine?" Kai closed his eyes, he missed D.O's voice so much. "Yeah. You?" There was a short pause before D.O answered. "No..." Kai's smile dropped. He knew the reason why D.O was not fine. He heard that Suho was trying to persue D.O to come back but he wouldn't. Maybe I can convince him. "Uhm... I heard you ran away."

"...yeah"

"C-Can you come back? Suho misses you... I miss you..."

".. I'm sorry, Kai."

"What?"

"I can't come back. I'm sorry." 

"Why? Kyung- Hello?" D.O hang up and Kai frowned. Even he can't bring D.O back. On the other side, D.O dropped his phone and started sobbing. "Im sorry... Im sorry..." He kept repeating those words. Was he starting to regret his words? "D.O!" Xiangling called from the cashier and D.O quickly wiped his tears away before walking out. "I found a new worker! Meet Mr.Do" Mr.Do? Isn't that familiar. D.O looked at the man in front of him. "Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo." That evil smile was shown on his face. Just pure evil. "A-Appa?"

Xiangling looked at D.O, shocked. "Appa?-" "I'm sorry but what is my job?" D.O's father asked, cutting Xiangling off. "Ouh, you'll be helping D.O in the kitchen." The evil grin got wider, making D.O gulp. He wanted to tell Xiangling to fire his dad but if he did, he and Xiangling might get into trouble. "Then let's get to work!" Xiangling nodded and smiled, waving as the two walked into the kitchen.

"Kyungsoo."

"Y-Yes...?"

D.O's father cackled, pulling D.O by the collar. "Though you're the baker here, doesn't mean I can't control you. Keep your mouth shut or else you'll get it from me." D.O whimpered and gulped as his father pushed him away. His father took some frosting and threw them onto the floor. "Clean it!" D.O nodded and frantically wiping the frostings off as his father threw more. Why do I deserve this?

~

"Hun!" Kai called out excitedly and the said boy came rushing into the ward. "Guess what?" "What?" "I get to go out! I'm discharged! Now, let's go find Kyungie!" Sehun bit his lips, worried that Kai might get hurt again if he allowed him to."M-Maybe you should stay at the dorm first. The othere are trying to get D.O to come back anyway." Kai shook his head and frowned. D.O isn't going to listen to anyone but him. "I'm going!" "Bu-" "I'm your hYung! " "Fine."

9 boys stood in front of the bakery D.O worked in. "You sure he's here?" Tao asked and Suho nodded in response. If D.O won't come back with one of them. He comes back with all of them. They walked into the shop as if they were like loan sharks. "W-Wha-" Xiangling was cut off with D.O barging out of the kitchen in a mess, eyes full of tears. "D.O!" Suho called out and D.O cried, running into Suho's arms. He didn't care if he was mad at them. He just wanted to run away from his dad. 

"Kyungsoo!" His father came out shouting, making D.O whimper. Suho held D.O tighter, weakly glaring at the man in front of him. Kris tensed, slowly moving backwards when D.O's father walked forward dangerously. "What's going on?!" Xiangling exclaimed, moving into the center. D.O's father cackled, grabbing Xiangling's collar and throwing to one side of the shop, knocking the poor man out. "Xiangling!" D.O cried as he stared at Xiangling. Because of him, Xiangling got hurt.

"I guess I should really get rid of you boys." D.O's father cracked his knuckles, smiling evily. The boys tensed a bit. They just healed not long ago and they have to fight again. D.O's father charged at them, Suho bringing D.O to the back and the boys positioned themselves, gettinf ready the fight back.

"Hurry up, Sehun!" Kai jogged his way through the streets with Sehun chasing after him. "Hyuuuuuungg~ wait up!" Kai rolled his eyes before looking around. Where is D.O's shop? He was answered by a crowd. They were staring inside a shop and Kai went to take a look. He squeezed through the crowd and he stood in front of the shop. It was the bakery shop D.O worked at. The others were inside and so was D.O's dad. He could see them on the floor, unconscious except Tao. "Hyung- Lu!?!?" Sehun ran into the shop and held a beaten up deer who was lying on the floor. "H-Hun...nie?" Luhan spoke softly and Sehun pulled him closer, the smaller's hair. "Kyungie!" Kai saw D.O, trembling in one corner with Kris beside him. "K-Kai!" D.O sqeuked while Kris whimpered. Kai hugged the owl-boy and looked at Kris. "What are you doing, Kris? Fight back!" Kris shook his head vigorously, sliding down onto the floor. "I-I can't... I can't..." It was as if Kris lost his mind. 

The man sneered. "Still petrified from the previous fight? Such a weakling." Kris started sobbing, ashamed to be the leader. Tao, who was on the floor, completely bruised, grabbed the man's ankle. "L-Leave Kris alone..." D.O's father glared at Tao, feeling provoked. He lifted his feet and kicked Tao on the head. "Argh!" Tao screamed in pain, the wound on his head started throbbing again but more painfully. "TAO!!" Kris finally ran away from his spot, now next to Tao. He grabbed Tao, who was crying due to the awful pain in his head. Kris gritted his teeth. He stood up, and glared at D.O's father. A glare no one, not even his bestfriend Lay saw.

"You dare hurt Tao..." his voice was low and dangerous. D.O's father felt intimidated, taking a step back. Before he knew it, he got punched in the face. He fell back and Kris sat on him. Continously punching D.O's father in the face. Kai, D.O and Sehun watched in horror as D.O's father had blood on his face (Thanks to Kris' punches). At that time, the police came in, grabbing Kris and pulled him away from the man on the floor. Outside the shop had police cars and ambulance waiting. Someone must have called for them. "Take them to the hospital. You two!" The policeman pointed at D.O's father and Kris. "Come with us, to the station." D.O's father squirmed around in the policeman's grasp while Kris' head hang low, eyes glancing at Tao. The boy was unconscious due to the unbearable pain in his head. Kris went inside the police car and they drove off.

Kai, D.O and Sehun looked at the disappearing vehicle. D.O cried, all guilty for Kris... for Xiangling and for everybody. He looked at Suho who was laying on a stretcher, getting ready to be send to the hospital and let out a muffled sob. "I'm sorry..." his words were left unheard. Sehun sat inside the ambulance that had Luhan in it while D.O and Kai sat inside Xianling's. "I guess the hospital became our second home, huh?" Kai tried to joke but immediately shut up when D.O didn't laugh back.

There they are going back to the hospital again. 

~

Don't kill me XD

:3 Chapter finished :3

Subscribe ^-^
xoxo