Waiting For You

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Waiting For You

----

Kris POV

Tao was brought to the hospital when he didn't wake up the next day. It has been weeks since the incident but Tao has yet to wake up. Jackson and his gang apologised though I didn't really care to listen. My eyes are always on Tao, holding his hand tightly, waiting for him to wake up. The others except Chen and Xiumin took turns to stay with me to take care of Tao. Xiumin's healed but was still unable to get out of the dorm. Chen stayed with him. "Sir, we need to do a check up with him." I nodded as I stood up. I looked at Tao. Though his head was fully bandaged, he looks handsome as ever. "Please wake up." I muttered and left the room. Please wake up, I prayed.

I'll be waiting for you to wake up

~

"Kris?" Lay said sadly. He knew I was a wreck after Tao got hurt. "You don't have to be this way. Jackson and the others didn't mean too." "So? Look what happened to Tao! I shouldn't have let him fight. I shouldn't have..." I looked onto the floor. Tears about to fall from my eyes. I realised that only Tao could make me cry. "Kris..." "I love him, Lay. I can't bear to lose him!" Lay hugged me tight and my back soothingly as I cried in his arms. I don't want to lose Tao. I don't know what to do without him. "Sir?" I broke away from the hug and looked at the nurse who came out from Tao's room. She gave a smile. "Tao's finally awake. You may see him." Tao is awake?! I immediately stood up. The nurse suddenly stopped me. "He is a little dizzy. His memory is shaky so he might not remember you so well." I clearly was shocked.

Don't forget me Tao!

I barged into the room and saw Tao sitting up, looking dazed. "Tao?" I called worriedly. What if Tao forgotten me?? Tao looked at me tiredly and tilted his head. He looked at me from head to toe. He must have forgotten me. Tao looked down, took his pillow and threw it at me. "Oww!! Tao-" 

"WHAT IS THIS BASTARD DOING HERE!! WHERE'S BAEKHYUN?!" 

...He forgotten most of me. At least he didn't fully forget me. Lay smiled nervously. "Err... Baek is coming with the others." Tao's eyes were on me. Why is he glaring at me? What did I do? "Why is that THING doing here." Did he just called me a Thing?? Ouch. That hurt. "Hey. I'm not a thing for your information." Tao looked away and ignored me. Dang! I miss the cute lovable Tao. Note to self: Don't make Tao mad if not he'll hate you.

"Er... You don't remember me?" Tao scoffed. "Of course I know you! You are my roommate! A JERK FACE ROOMMATE. Get out, Bastard!" Again, Ouch. Well, at least he spoke to me. That's good, right? Right? "Uh... Tao, you got hit in the head. So you must have forgotten most of our times together." Tao rolled his eyes, then suddenly gasping. "I'M DATING THIS THING?!" My eyes widened. Truthfully, I'm shocked. But, I did wished that Tao and I are together. Till he got hit in the head and lost 3/4 of his memory of me and the others...

"TAOZIIIIII!!" That eyeliner kid came barging into the room. He immediately hugged Tao tightly. FYI, thats my Panda! "Baekki!!" Tao screamed back and grinned happily. "Where have you been." "I was shopping for eyeliners with Channie! Kris called when he heard that you woke up! I was so worried! I had to sacrifice my shopping time just to see you! Be happy that I did!" Tao chuckled. "Yeah. But... Why is that jerk here!" Baekhyun looked at Tao, surprised. "You forgotten about Kris?! But you two were so cute toge-" "SHUSH!" Chanyeol quickly covered his boyfriends mouth. Thank god he did cause, I will be punching that face if he continued talking. 

Tao eyed me. "Are we together?" I gulped. Those eyes can really pierce into you. "N-No. It's just that you and I are closer than the first time we met... thats all." Tao still looked unconvinced. Well sorry for telling the truth!! "Is it true?" Lay, the eyeliner kid and Chanyeol nodded. Tao just scoffed and looked away, mumbling a "I must be stupid to friend that jerk." Clearly, I was hurt. Tao had never said anything mean to me anymore till now. HELLO, I'm already being nice to you! Wake up, Tao! Wait... why am I talking to myself? Gosh, I should stop it. 

~
"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Luhan-"

"Does your head hurt??"

"No-"

"DO YOU HAVE AMNESIA?!?!?"

"N-No-"

"Should I take you to the doctor??"

"I'm fine-"

"Buh-"

"XiaoLu!" Sehun shouted. Luhan turned to look at Sehun with a confused face. "Stop pastering Tao. Come here." Luhan happily obeyed and skipped away from Tao. Well, thats good. I don't want anyone near my Tao. Urgh! I'm talking to myself! I'm doing it again! Look- GAHH! 

I walked towards Tao and sat beside him. "What do you want." I looked at him with puppy eyes. Tao sighed. "Ok! I'm not mad. Now stop it with those puppy eyes. You look ugly." Well excuse me for being utterly cute. This face, is god-damn beautiful. Can someone agree with me? That my face is beautiful? Coz... I know it is. "Geez... I am handsome anyway." Tao laughed at me. I looked at him, weirdly. "What the heck? I am handsome." Tao laughed harder which made me laugh. I missed his laugh. I miss everything about him... except his temper.

Tao looked at me and smiled. "Maybe I am right." "Right for what?" I asked curiously. Most of the times, Tao's wrong. Tao looked into my eyes. I could see his eyes twinkling. "I guess I'm right in befriending you." He looked away and blushed. "Though you're a jerk." I chuckled. This is why I love Tao.

~~~
Kris POV :))) Kris is mostly vulnerable when he is near Tao XD

U Can Also Read It On WhattPad!! I published the first Chapter already.

I'd like to thank the subscribers!! ^•^ Thanks For Subscribing My Story!! -bows 90°- 

Pls continue to support my story! Luv ya

Subscribe 

xoxo