Realisation

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Realisation

----

Chanyeol sat lazily on the couch, waiting for Baekhyun to come back. The boy has been missing since the 'incident'. Just then, Xiumin came in, looking as pale as ever. "What happened to you?" Chanyeol snickered at the boy. "Chen happened." Xiumin sighed heavily, dragging his feet towards the couch. He plopped himself onto the couch and groaned. He started to recall what happened.

Flashback:

"Xiuminnie!!" Chen nugded the sleeping figure gently once or twice before forcefully pushing him onto the floor. Xiumin quickly sat up and rubbed his aching back. "That hurts, you troll. And why did you skip class?" Chen grinned innocently before helping the other up. "Let's go to the amusment park! And I skipped class so I can be with you." Xiumin rolled his eyes before sitting on the bed. "I'm sick remember. I got a cold after visiting Tao. I can't go out." Chen smirked as took some clothes and passed it to Xiumin. "You can't go to class but who said you can't go out?" Xiumin shook his head but still went to get changed.

They arrived at the amusement park and Chen immediately dragged Xiumin to the roller coaster stand. "I-I don't think we should t-take this ride." Chen laughed at his stuttering but still waited for the ride. When it was their turn, Chen sat in front and pulled Xiumin beside him. The ride started and Xiumin gripped the handle tightly, squezzing his eyes shut. Chen screamed in joy and raised his hand in the air when the reached to the top. When they went down, Xiumin let go of the handle and hugged Chen tightly instead. Chen looked at Xiumin in shock but hesitantly wrapped one arm around Xiumin and gripped the handle with the other. Xiumin hugged even tighter, making Chen choke. 'This guy is too strong for his size?!' Chen muttered to himself.

The ride ended and Xiumin headed straight to the bathroom. Once he came back out, Chen patted his back. "Thats what you get for eating to much. Let's rest okay? I don't want you to faint while we are walking." Xiumin just nodded and followed Chen tiredly. They sat on a bench and Chen handed Xiumin a water bottle. Xiumin thanked Chen before gulping all the water in a few big gulps. Chen gaped at the other as he finished the entire bottle. "Wow..." Xiumin smiled as he handed the bottle back to Chen. "Thanks. Lets go then." Chen grinned before pulling him to the next ride. 

They stood in front of the flying swing (A/N:I dont know what they call it so... yeah). Xiumin turned pale again. Chen pulled him to a seat and sat on another seat that was beside him. "Start!!" The ride moved slowly and gently, making Xiumin relax a little. Suddenly, the ride got faster, making the seats fly. Xiumin gripped the two chains beside him and screamed at the top of his lungs. Beside him was a happy troll, laughing happily, feeling the wind blow him. Xiumin felt like puking again and was lucky that the ride slowed down, coming to the end. Once Xiumin wore his shoe, he ran toward the bathroom again. Chen frowned as he stood outside the bathroom. Once Xiumin came out, he slumped onto Chen, muttering, "home" at him. Chen felt guilty, forcing the sick boy to... become more sick.

He placed Xiumin at the back of the car before sitting on the driver's seat. Yes, he illegally drives. He slowly drove Xiumin back to school, not wanting the boy to puke inside the car. When they reached the school, Chen helped Xiumin back to the dorm. "You should go back to class." Chen looked at Xiumin worriedly. "Are you sure?" Xiumin nodded and smiled weakly. Chen let go of him before heading to class. "Be careful!!"

Flashback Ends

Chanyeol burst out lauging, imagining if Xiumin puked inside Chen's car. He rolled of the couch, can't conceal his laughter. Xiumin pouted and threw a pillow at Chanyeol before stomping off to his bedroom. Chanyeol stopped laughing when he suddenly realised that he forgot about Baekhyun. "I need to find him!!" Chanyeol grabbed his keys and ran out of the dorm.

~

Luhan walked down the hallway with Sehun quietly following behind him, heading back to the dorm. Luhan kept glancing behind him, looking at Sehun's figure. Luhan sighed heavily, remembering what happened yesterday. Sehun cried to sleep and Luhan could only watch the sleeping boy. They saw Lay with Suho as they past by. "Suho!!" Luhan waved happily at the said boy, earning a smile in return. "Let's go back together. The four of us!" Luhan suggested excitedly. But he actually doesn't want to deal with the quiet Sehun alone.

Suho on the other hand, doesnt want Lay to stare at him forever. Luckily, Luhan came. "Sure!" Suho didn't notice a pout from Lay and a glare from Sehun. Grinning happily, Luhan wrapped his arms around Suho's and walked back to the dorm. "Keep Luhan away from Suho." Lay snapped. "Keep Suho away from Luhan." Sehun hissed in return. The arua in front was bright and happy but at the back, darkness was around the two angry/jealous boys.

~

Tao peeked through the door to his room. He was discharged and was told to rest in the dorm but he sensed that Kris was there. He was right. Kris was sitting on the bed, back facing Tao. Silence was never a good sign to Tao. He slowly crept inside the room and saw Kris crying. "Why does Tao hate me so much..." Kris spoke softly but Tao could hear him. Tao bit his lips, feeling bad for hurting Kris. 'But Kris hurt me first!' Tao spoke to himself. Kris stood up, making Tao hide behind the bed. Kris took off his shirt, showing his abs. Tao unconsciously stared at his body before snapping out from his thoughts. Kris grabbed a fresh T-Shirt and wore it. "I'll try to make him forgive me again! I must be determined!" Kris muttered a 'fighting' before walking out of the door. But Tao quickly grabbed his hand. "K-Kris ge! W-Wait!" Kris' eyes widened in shock and he quickly pulled his hand away from Tao's grip.

"Tao..." Kris looked down, fiddling his fingers behind his back while just stared at his hands. Both of them stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. Finally, Tao spoke. "Kris ge... I don't hate you. I was just... upset." Kris stayed quiet so Tao continued. "Actually, I was actually afraid of you but... after seeing you cry for me, I felt touched. I forgive you, ge." Kris didn't answer Tao but instead, he pulled Tao into an embrace. Tao gladly hugged back. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Kris kept apologising to Tao, crying on the younger's shoulder. Tao Kris' hair gently, saying 'it's okay'. Kris pulled away and smiled. "Friends?" Tao forced a smile. "Friends." In his heart, Tao wanted to be more than friends with Kris.

~

Baekhyun opened the door to his room. He found the room empty and sighed a relief. He wasn't ready to face Chanyeol. Baekhyun's phone suddenly rang. "Hello?"

"Baekhyun-ah! It's me, Yura."

"Noona.."

"I heard everything from Chanyeol. Where are you?" 

"At our room. Where's Channie?"

"He's searching for you!"

"What?! It's getting late? I'll go find him!!"

"That's right, Byun Eyeliner Baekhyun! Get him!"

Baekhyun hung up and went to find Chanyeol. He ran almost half the school yet he still couldnt find Chanyeol. As soon as he was about to give up, he found Chanyeol standing beside the fountain of their school garden. Chanyeol was calling Baekhyun's name, making Baekhyun feel touched. "Park Chaneyol!!" Chanyeol turned around and smiled widely. "Found you!!" Chanyeol crashed himself onto Baekhyun, hugging the smaller tightly. "You idiot... you made my eyeliner smudged!" Tears were mixed with his eyeliner, making his face look ugly. Chanyeol chuckled as he took a tissue and wiped the smudge away. 

Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's hair. Both lock their gazes. They slowly leaned closer. Soon, their lips touched gently. They kissed for awhile, enjoying the touch before pulling away to breathe. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead and hugged him. 

"I love you, Baekhyun."

"I love you, Chanyeol."

~~~

Chanyeol and Baekhyun, hurrayy!!! Kris and Tao made up but just as friends :-) SuLay And HunHan! Lay and Sehun are jealous ;-) Plus Chen being a sweet guy but still troll Xiumin.

Subscribe and Read my other fics! xoxo