Special Chapter: Our Anniversary

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Our Anniversary Special

This is only Kris Pov*

----

Gosh... how long has it been since we graduated... but I never expected Chanyeol to graduate with us. I was expecting him to fail or something but I got the oppisite. He. ing. Beat. Me. How can my score be lower than his?! Impossible! 

Lets not remember that moment. Now, it's my anniversary with Taozi. I don't even know why I married him. He would beat me up when I make a small mistake in everything. To all people who loved him, you're lucky married him coz he'd be spending all his money on Gucci. I still can't believe we're able to live in a Condo!?

"KRIS!" My worst nightmare called me. I reluctantly walked into our bedroom and saw to Taozi checking out his clothes. "Kris ge! Help take a photo of me with my new clothes." He beamed at me, handing me his phone. Ever since he had this new social network app, he got quite a number of followers, so he had to look perfect. Tao leaned agaisnt a window and smiled, giving a cool pose as I took his picture. "Here." I threw his phone onto the bed and walked out of the room.

We don't really do much skinship now this days. The only physical contact we did was punching and kicking. Or sometimes slapping. And most of the time, I'm the victim.

"Kris ge~ let's go out! Its our anniversary today." Tao backhugged me and I smiled. "Ok." Tao squeled, running to our bedroom, choosing the clothes for me to wear. "Let's go to the amusement park!" I nodded as I changed my clothes while Tao sat on our bed, staring at me. "You don't have to look at me like that, ert panda." Tao blushed, glaring at me as he quickly left the room. "Lalala! You're the ert, ert!" I chuckled and shook my head. So childish.

~
Taozi left early, telling me to wait for him at the amusement park as he had something to do first. I reached the amusement park but Taozi hasn't arrived. "And he was the one who planned this..." I grumbled, sitting at a nearby bench. Girls passed by, looking at me and whispering to each other.

"Is he single?"

"Kyaa! He's so handsome."

I rolled my eyes. Girls don't interest me anymore ever since I liked Tao. Where is he anyway? I should wait for him at a cafe. Its cold here!

"Kris!!" I was about to walk away but I heard someone called me. I saw Taozi running quickly towards me. "Yah! What took you so long?!" I shouted, smacking him on the head. He pouted, rubbing his head before punching me back and harder. Ow.

"I had something to do. Sorry!" Tao gave me his puppy eyes. Those eyes, he used them whenever he wanted to buy a Gucci Bag. Those eyes, killed me. "...Forgiven..." I sighed and Tao grinned in victory, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the ticket counter. "Let's go!" 

~

We rode a few rides, but they weren't my style. So now, it's my turn to choose the ride. "Taozi. Let's go to... that!" I pointed to a haunted house and Tao stiffened. "Can we not..." Tao whimpered, pulling me away from the haunted house but I pulled back. "No. It's my turn. Let's go!" I pulled Tao into the haunted house, ignoring his cries and screams. We barely went in! (Note: In this story, Kris reaction when he meets a ghost is the oppisite of his reaction during Exo Showtime)

Soft laughter was heard as we walked deeper into the haunted house. Tao was hiding his face in my jacket, trembling. I secretly smiled. It has been awhile since we've been this close. 

A ghost girl suddenly popped out of nowhere and screamed in front of us. Tao's scream became louder, beating the ghost's. Tao suddenly dashed away and I started chasing him. "Tao! Calm the down and get back here!" I yelled but Tao remained deaf ears.

Luckily, I managed to catch up with him and we were close to the exit. But a ghost came out right in front of Tao, scaring him. Tao screamed, his instinct kicked in and he punched the ghost with full of strength, making the ghost fall to the floor with a groan, clutching his face. I grabbed Tao by the shoulder and looked at the ghost. "You just ing punched a ghost! Are you ing crazy." Tao glared at me with his red puffy eyes before stomping out of the haunted house. 

What did I do?! Sheesh, such Anniversary...

~

We silently walked out of the amusement as it was time to close. Taozi has been ignoring me since the haunted house. Is he still mad? Seriously? "Taozi~" I whined cutely but he still ignored me. I hugged him from behind, making him stop. "Let go, Kris." Tao shrugged me off and his temper is getting on my nerves. I scoffed when he glared at me.

"Oh so its my fault that you had to punch a ing ghost?"

"I never wanted to go in there anyway!"

"Well it's not fair that you can go to whatever rides you want and I can't!"

"You could have just said no!"

"Please, you dragged me! I tried pulling away but you forced me too!"

"Y-You know I hate ghost!" Tao screamed, tears b down his eyes. He punched me before running away. "I hate you, Kris!!" I sighed heavily. What an anniversary. 

I tried calling Tao but he wouldn't answer. That kid is making me worry. I'm gonna grow white hair quickly because of him. I ran and ran and ran but I can't find that kid! Where is he?!

~

It's night time and I still can't find him. I planned on taking him to Namsan Tower. I never expected this to happen. If only I've been nicer to him, maybe he wouldn't have ran away like that.

"Kris..." A small voice spoke behind me and I turned to look. It was none other than Tao. I sighed, relief that he's fine. I hugged him tightly and smiled. "Thank god, you're ok." I could feel my clothes getting wet so I pulled away. Tao's face was seriously red and his eyes were swollen from all the crying. "I'm sorry..." He sobbed, wiping his tears away but they won't stop dropping. I chuckled, kissing his tears away. "It's ok. Now stop crying." Tao nodded and took my hand. I grinned. "Let's go to Namsan Tower."

"Wah! Galaxy! Galaxy!" I pointed upwards in the elevater as they showed us my favourite, Galaxy. Yesh, galaxy is my style. "Stop it Kris!" Tao laughed, pulling my hand down but I continued staring. "We're here!" Tao pulled me out of the lift and headed towards a window while I just pouted. Tao pulled out his phone and grinned at me. Is he asking me to take a pic of him again... "Yifan ge~ Take a pic with me!" Did he just say 'with'? Woah. He actually wants to take a pic with me. "Hurry!" Tao fumed, grabbing me and positioned me beside him. He smiled at the camera and what did I do? I kissed him on the cheeks when he pressed the snap button. Tao blushed when he saw the picture and smacked me. Again, ow. He kept going on and on about how he hated the picture. But he still placed it as his phone wallpaper. 

We went back down from the tower and I bought a locket from the giftshop. "Here." I passed the locket to Tao and he smiled widely, giving me a peck on the cheeks before writing our names on the locket. He locked our locket afterwards and threw the key into the box. He looked at me and smiled softly. "Now, our love will stay forever, right?" Gosh, he's killing me. "Yes it will, Taozi." I whispered and kissed him on the lips. 

I hope this day would last longer.

~~~

Thanks For Reading ^-^