BaekYeol's Aftermarraige

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

BaekYeol's Aftermarraige

----

"PARK CHANYEOL"

Someone save me!

"GET YOUR FREAKING HERE"

I'M NOT READY TO DIE!

"CHANYEOL"

My nightmare calls.

I nervously walked down the stairs of our two-story apartment and peeked at the livingroom. There, my nightmare sat, arms crossed and ready to kill. I can't say I regret living with him. He's my freaking wife! "B-Baekki dear?" I nervously smiled as he glared deadly at me. Before I knew it, two pillows hit me countless of times. "JERK!" He screamed at me, hitting me harder with the pillows.

Pillows are meant for comfort!! Not pain!!

"Gah! What did I do!?" I screamed in fustration.

"What Did You Do?!?! You're suppose to buy me my favourite eyeliner brand! NOT SOME CHEAP USELESS ONE!"

"BUT YOUR BRAND IS TOO EXPENSIVE!"

"THEN STOP BUYING RILAKKUMAS!"

"I HAD ENOUGH!" I screamed, taking the two pillows from Baekhyun and threw them away angrily. Baekhyun just looked at me in shocked. I glared at him. "If you complain about me being like this, then let's just divorce! Find a bettter husband then! I'll tell him, goodluck handling Baekhyun! And laugh at you as many guys out there won't wanna marry you!! You stupid Eyeliner Freak!" I yelled my fustration out and Baekhyun looked like he was about to cry. He kept silent, looking down sadly. I sighed before getting off the couch. "I'm going out. I'm sick of this." I didn't want to be rude or anything. But he's testing my patience. I slammed the door shut and started my car. I could see Baekhyun looking out the window, looking at me like he didn't want me to go. I huffed, "I'm sorry Baek."

~
It was past midnight, 3:00am and I was still hanging around in a club. I drank my heart out, finishing my 15th glass. "You should cut down on your drinking." Kris adviced me but I didn't care. More like, I'm too drunk to care. "Shuddup~ Why are ya here~" I groaned, looking at him with half-lidded eyes. "You invited me here. I was suppose to spend my night wqith Tao." I rolled my eyes. I pointed my middle finger at him. "For all s I have~" Kris glared at me, shoving my hand away before carrying me up. "You're drunk. Let's go home!" I struggled to get off Kris but he held me tightly and dragged me into my car. "NO-" "WE'RE ING LEAVING CHANYEOL!!" He shouted at me which shut my mouth up. He started the car and headed to my house. I don't want to see Baekhyun... not yet.

~

No One's POV

Kris groaned as he carried Chanyeol out of the car. The elf had fallen asleep during the journey back home. Since he couldnt use his hand, Kris banged the door with his head and groaned again. "." The door opened immediately and Baekhyun stood in front of him. Kris noticed his puffy red eyes and sighed. "Chanyeol's asleep. He drank too much." Baekhyun nodded letting Kris go in. Kris looked at the stairs and groaned for the third time. Baekhyun let a small laugh before helping Kris carry Chanyeol up the stairs and into his room. Kris threw the heavy body onto the bed and stretched. "He has to lose weight." Baekhyun smiled and nodded. Kris eyed him. The small boy never spoke once except the small laugh he gave just now. Kris patted Baekhysun' head before leaving. "Don't cry ok?" Baekhyun's smile became a little more crooked. Once Kris left, Baekhyun's smile faded. He slowly closed the door before heading up to the bedroom. He looked at Chanyeol and sobbed. "I'm sorry... please, don't leave me..."

~

It has been days since that fight and Chanyeol is still avoiding Baekhyun as much as possible; coming home late, going out early, pretends to talk on the phone whenever Baekhyun speaks. Baekhyun couldn't help but feel like Chanyeol doesn't love him. Chanyeol even sleeps on the couch instead of their shared bed. Baekhyun went to Tao for help.

"What the are you doing her-"

"LEAVE."

"OK! OK!" Kris, confused, left the house under Baekhyun's command. "What's the matter, Baek?" Tao asked, closing the door for Kris. "It's Park Freaking Chanyeol!" Baekhyun cried loudly, bawling on the floor. Tao worriedly brought him to their bedroom and locked the door. "What happen-" "Chanyeol and I fought and he exploded saying he might as well divorce and asked me to find another guy instead-" Baekhyun cut himself off, breathing first. "-but I love him so much! He's the best man I ever got! But now, he hates me! He avoids me! He even sleeps on the couch instead of our KING SIZE BED! I mean, why would you sleep on a small couch when you have a king size bed for tall people like him?!?! A KING SIZE BED! THAT BIG and yet..." Baekhyun covered his face, wiping his tears forcefully. Tao sighed before flatly saying, "It's because of you." Baekhyun glared at him, taking Tao's panda and hitting him with it. "Give me back that!" Tao snatched his panda away before glaring at Baekhyun. "This is the reason why he acts that way! You always hurt people! MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY!" Baekhyun looked down, not uttering a word. Teardrops just kept on dripping onto the bedsheets. Tao softened before hugging his bestfriend. "Maybe you should change a little." Baekhyun nodded and suddenly got up. "I'm going home." Tao nodded worriedly. "Ok..." Baekhyun left the house and Kris looked at him. "Done?" Baekhyun faked a smile and nodded.

"Yeah..."

~

Chanyeol Pov*

Baekhyun has been acting weird lately. He stops trying to talk to me, he just smiles and walks past me. It feels different... and it hurts. Is Baekhyun acting this way.. because of me? I shook my head before calling Chen. "Chen-" "X-Xiumin! Hold on! Le-Let me talk-" I ended the call before Chen finished his sentence. Xiumin.. TOPS?! I slapped myself before calling Sehun. "HunHun! Wanna go bubbletea?" "No can do, me and Lu hyung are having a bubbletea challege-" "I SHALL WIN-" "Shut up, hyung. Anyway, call Kai. I think he's free. He's either teaching his dance class or begging D.O to go on a honeymoon with him. Byeee." Sehun hung up on. me. you, Hun. I dialed Kai. He wasn't picking up his phone no matter how many times I tried to call. Lay hates going to clubs so the last choice is... Kris!

Ring!
Ring!

"Kris hyung!-"

"Finish up your problem with Baekhyun! I ain't carrying you again!"

Kris hung up and I just stared at the phone. No one wants to hang out. That means I'm stuck with BAEKHYUN?! NO! I'M NOT READY. MY BODY ISN'T READY EITHER. I peeked through the door to see what Baek was doing. All I could see was him crying on the phone.

"He doesn't love me anymore!"

Is he refering to me?

"I tried staying away from him! I even changed a lot and yet..."

It is me isn't it...

"I don't want him to leave me! I love him!"

It's my fault Baek is acting this way.

"No... he never talks to me.."

I'll fix it!

I opened the door gently. "Baek?" Baekhyun flinched when I called him and he immediately hung up. He pretended to rub his eyes saying it was itchy when I already knew he was wiping his tears. "Yes?" He smiled at me though I could see his puffy red eyes clearly. "Let's go out on a date?" His eyes widened, a little spark in his eyes. "Get ready, ok?" I smiled at him. He just stared at me with his wide eyes. "Err... It's a night date so.." I coughed awkwardly. Why does it feel like I'm asking him on a date for the first time?! "Ok." He answered before looking away. , I'm so done.

~
"..." Baekhyun and I were silent throughout the entire dinner. We just ate our food and go. I sighed. It used to be more fun when Baekhyun was noisy. I kinda miss the old him. The fun, hyper him. We quietly walked back home. I kept glancing at him. ARGH! HE'S TOO QUIET. "Today's peaceful." I started and he looked at me. "But I miss the old days." He cocked his head to the side  CUTENESS OVERLOAD. "I want the old Baek back. The noisy irritating..." "I thought you hated that." He finally spoke. "I'm just... I don't hate that but sometimes it goes overboard!" I groaned, holding both of his hands tightly. "Sorry if I said hurtful things to you. I love you, Baek. Please, don't cry anymore." Baekhyun, ignoring my last sentence, started to cry. He started hitting me with his fist. "BASTARD!" I sighed, nodding before hugging him. "Yeah, I know I am.." Baekhyun looked at me and pouted. "Don't leave me ok??" I chuckled, pecking his forehead.

"Yeah sure."

~~~

:D No More Special Chapter's ^-^

I heard Exo might be having another world tour. Are you ready?? O_o