Self Promotion (-.-

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

So... this ain't a Special chapter AHAHAH. Please dont skip this chapter!! (T-T) It is just me, promoting some stuffs! I did not tell you guys abt this but from now onwards I'll be writing Original Character-based Stories instead of Fanfictions. I said this in my latest story, My Husband Is A Player but some of you guys might not have known abt it. So, basically, Im starting to write OC Stories instead of Fanfiction because it is a dream of mine to write a story of my own creation and use characters I have created myself. Sadly, No Exo, No Taoris/Hunhan, No Kpop :"( Of course, I'll miss writing Fanfics but I wish to try out different genres/ideas! :) So my upcoming story will be, Voldreroid! It is a BoyxBoy story, ofc, coz BoyxBoy stories are my thing ya know ;) so if u dun like Gay stuffs, dont read :) (you have been warnnnedddd)

I've even created a Book cover of my upcoming story. You cant see it in AsianFanfics but you can see it on Wattpad! It isnt Nice becoz Im just an amueter HAHA. But I hope you'd support my descision of changing my style of writing! :) OK ENOUGH OF MY BABBLING. HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF MY STORY!

Definition:
There were four nations: Valdarix, Fraedrax, Andregoire and Gragore.
In these nations, there were many clans created. The clans were either the Nobel Clans or the Rebellion Clans. In this story, we view on one clan, the Voldreroid Clan. Voldreroid clan is from Valdarix and is known to be the strongest clan in Valdarix. Although, it is still weaker then the Clan. In Voldreroid, we focus mainly on a certain couple, Audrey and David. Audrey and David had started dating when Audrey turned 17. They were known to be inseparable. They never fought nor argue with each other and they were stuck to each other like glue.
But one day, Audrey gained an unknown ability that allowed him to have dreams, nightmares that would come true the next day. Will this unknown ability affect his relationship with David? Will it affect his clan as well? Or will other Problems start to arise?

SO THAT IS THE SUMMARY, IT IS ISH AHAHA BUT I PROMISE THE STORY WONT BE AS LAME AS THIS SUMMARY! (-.-")

THAT IS NOT ALL OF MY PROMOTION! IF YOU HAVE TUMBLR, PLEASE CONTINUE READING (PLS) XD

So me and my two friends have created this new blog called, "elderstardash". We will be posting Stuffs related to Gaming, Drawing and Our Stories. Yes, my friends and I will be promoting our stories at that blog! So if you wish to find out more, do follow! It will help a lot. (T-T) Although, we have yet to post anything, except Admin Markiboy reblogging something XD. We are new to this and we are those shy kind of people XD (pls take care of us *bows*) WE ARE REALLY SHY. I MAY NOT SOUND SHY NOW BUT IN REAL LIFE I AM SHYYY. HAHA XD Here is a description of us that would most likely repeat what I've said above:

We have 3 Admins in this Blog, [Hirra (Me! ^-^), Markiboy, Malmeechii], and we will be posting stuffs relating Games, Drawings and Stories. We will post drawings of our very own Original Characters as well as promote of our Stories that consists of Original Characters as well. We aren't those types that draws or write well, these are just hobbies we love to do. If you hate it, Unfollow, please dont Hate or Report. Do note that, [Homoual is Supported and Included in This Blog, so follow at your own Risk! ←or something like that] Thank You. :)

HOPE YOU'LL SUPPORT US AND FOLLOW US ON, ELDERSTARDASH. IT HELPS US ALOT AND IT MAKES US HAPPY THAT WE ARE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH YOU GUYS. ESPECIALLY ME COZ U ARE MY READERS, MY INTERNET CHINGUS! \(T^T\) AND ALSO NOTE THAT WE ALSO ACCEPT REQUEST RELATED TO DRAWING. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU WANT US TO DRAW YOU A UNICORNNNN, WE WOULD HAPPILY ACCEPT! But there will be certain requests that we cant accept (>.<)

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. STAY HAPPY!! LOVE U!!

XOXO ♡