Fragile

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Fragile

----

"Kyungie? Are you in here?" Kai asked softly as he opened the door of his and D.O's shared bedroom. "Go away." D.O said bluntly, hiding his small body in his blanket. Kai sat beside him and sighed. "Look, I'm sorry for ruining your friendship with Suho." D.O jumped out of his blanket and grabbed Kai. "Ruin?! Not only did you ruined it!! You ended it! He was my best friend and has always been. Now look what you done!!" Kai gulped at D.O's outrage. Kai never knew that D.O would get that angry. "Sorry..." D.O let go of Kai weakly and cried. Seeing D.O cry made his heart break. Immediately, Kai pulled D.O into a tight embrace, the smaller boy's hair gently. D.O didn't pull away but instead, he hugged Kai back and cried into his chest. Kai felt determined to get Suho to forgive D.O. "I'll help you, Kyungie. I promise."

~
"Channie!!" Baekhyun called out as he ran around the school, looking for Chanyeol. The said boy ran away after his confession to Baekhyun. Baekhyun realised that he had Chanyeol's sister's number and quickly called here. "Hello?" Baekhyun heaved a sigh of relief. "Noona! It's me, Baekhyun! Have you seen Chanyeollie?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"Oh..." Chanyeol's sis was Baekhyun's last hope in finding the giant boy.

"I can call and ask him where he is. Do you want that?"

"Yes, please!! Thank you, Yoora!!" Baekhyun teased.

"Yah! It's 'Noona', okay?"

"I wanna make you sound young. Bye!" Baekhyun cackled evily before hanging up. "Where can Channie be?" Sighing once more, Baekhyun ran another round around the school. "I hope Chanyeol will call his sis."

~

"..." The room felt empty and quiet without Tao. Kris just sat on his bed, looking the floor lifelessly with red, puffy eyes. "Tao..." Kris cupped his face with his hands and cried. He regretted hurting Tao. He regretted changing Tao into someone so fragile, even the slightest touch could break him. A knock caught his attention. He opened slowly but not fully. "Who is it?" Kris asked in his cold, heartless tone. "It's me, Sehun." Kris reluctantly let him in. Sehun immediately jumped onto the bed and huffed. "That deer wouldn't stop nagging about you. The others have some problems, so I came to you." Kris rolled his eyes and shot a glare at him. "I have my own problems too you know." Sehun shrugged as he rolled around the bed boredly. "Your room is dull." Sehun commented bluntly, earning a punch on the arms. "Ow! Yah! That hurts!" Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"You deserved it." Kris grumbled as he went to get the door. Once he opened it, he was greeted with a cheerful deer. "Is Sehun here-" Kris just slam the door in front of the poor deer's pretty face. "Iritating." Sehun burst out laughing at Kris' annoyance. "Yah. I have to live with him for the entire year and you already called him iritating when he barely spoke for one second. Daebak!" Kris shot him another glare before tackling him. "Payback time." 

~

"Tao, you okay?" Suho asked worriedly as he sat beside the bed. Tao gave a small nod and sighed. "Kris never does that to me before. Why now?" Suho smiled sadly Tao as he went to hug the boy. Tao buried himself in Suho's arms and cried once more. Just then, Lay called Suho. "Lay?" 

"Hey, Suho. Can you help me with something?"

"Um.. sure, what do you need?" Suho had a feeling that Lay was grinning at the other side.

"Thanks! I forgot my pencil case. I left it on the desk. Could you help me take it?"

"Alright, then."

"Great! See you outside my classroom! Bye!"

Suho chuckled as he hung up. Tao eyed at him. "Who were you talking to? Are you dating someone?!" Suho blushed and shook his head. Suho grabbed his bag and headed for the door. "No! It's Lay. He sounded so excited even though he forgot to bring his pencil case. I also need to get to class. Rest here okay? Bye!" Tao bid goodbye to Suho before lying back down. He felt lonely and bored. All he could do was to stare at the ceiling. "Bored already?"

Tao flinched when he recognise who that voice was. He quickly hid under his blanket. "G-Go away..." Kris sighed as he dropped his bag onto the floor with a loud thud which made Tao flinch. "I'm sorry, Tao." Kris begged. Kris has never begged for forgiveness from anyone before until now. "Go away." Tao gather up courage to face Kris. He took a small peek but gasped, eyes widened when he saw Kris crying. "Kris-" "I understand that you hate me. I'll not bother you anymore." Kris grabbed his bag before running out of the room. Tao was shocked by Kris' action. He just made the baddest boy in school cry.

"..."

~

"Sehun?" Luhan called as he examined the room. The sound of the water running told Luhan that Sehun was taking a shower. Luhan sneakily took out Sehun's photo frame from his drawer and looked at it. "Sehun really is cute. Wonder where his parents is." While Luhan was looking into the frame, Sehun came out. Sehun saw Luhan with his photo and his patience was off limits. "LuHan!!" Luhan yelped when Sehun's voice boomed. Sehun stomped towards him. Luhan whimpered when Sehun snatched the photo frame away. "I told you to touch my stuffs! Especially this!!" Sehun waved the photo frame in the air. Still stubborn, Luhan reached out for it.

"I wanna see!!"

"No!!" 

"Let. Me. See!"

*crash*

Sehun stared in horror at the broken photo frame. Luhan saw a tear falling down Sehun's cheeks. "No! Look at what you have done!" Sehun pushed Luhan out of the room and slammed the door shut. Luhan kept banging the door, asking for entrance. "Sehun! Sehun!" Silence was heard in the room. Curious as ever, Luhan went to find someone who knew Sehun better than anyone in the dorm.

Kai.

~

"Channie?" Baekhyun opened his room's door slowly. The room was again, empty. Feeling tired after running around the school, Baekhyun laid on the bed and wiped his face with tissue. "My eyeliner is smudged!! Chanyeol better have a good reason for making me run and smudge my eyeliner!" Baekhyun huffed as he looked at his phone. He was suppose to go to class but he chose to look for Chanyeol. Suddenly, Baekhyun's phone rang. Baekhyun looked at the caller ID and beamed.

"Noona?!"

"Baekhyun-ah. Chanyeol is going back to the dorm. I called him."

"Thanks, noona!! Bye!!" Baekhyun hung up and started jumping around the room. Why? He doesn't know either. He froze when the door opened, revealing Chanyeol. "Channie!!" Chanyeol gasped when he saw Baekhyun in front of him. "S-Shouldn't you be in class?" "I skipped to look for you. Why did you run?" Chanyeol gulped as he scratched his hair nervously. "I eh... sorry." Chanyeol bowed his head and pouted, making Baekhyun giggle before hugging him. "Forgiven. And about that confession-" "Forget it! I mean... I was practising it on you. You know that girl, Dara? Yeah, I like her." Chanyeol regretted saying that at Baekhyun when the boy's smile fall. "Oh... I see." Baekhyun looked down sadly causing Chanyeol to panic. "Baekki, I-" "It's okay. It's crazy to think you actually like me." Baekhyun laughed bitterly before grabbing his bag. "I need to go." Baekhyun ran out of the room, tears b down his face. "Baekhyun... I love you."

~

"Suho!!" Kai called out as he ran towards Lay and Suho. Suho looked at him and bit his lips. "W-What?" Lay noticed that Suho was afraid from his voice. Lay stood in front of Suho, blocking Kai's way. "Move, Lay. I want to speak with Suho in private." Lay looked at Kai with his famous stare. Kai understood his stare and sighed. "Fine. I'll talk here." Suho gaped at Kai, thinking how could Kai understand what Lay meant by his stare. Kai looked at Suho and his eyes softened. "Suho, please forgive Kyungie. Hear him out. The reason why he hates you is because of me. I don't know why but I think he didn't really like this school because of me." Suho nodded in understandment.

"So how is he?" Kai chuckled nervously. "Well... He is crying his eyes out." Suho's eyes widened before he ran back to the dorm. Lay pouted when Suho disappeared from him. Kai noticed his pout and snickered. "You like Suho, right?"

*smack*

~
"Kai!!" Luhan called as he saw the smiley boy. "Oh, hey Lu. Guess what? Suho and Kyungie are friends again. I'm so proud of myself." Luhan clapped at him before turning serious. "Kai, I want to know why Sehun always get angry when I touch his photo frame. I mean, it's a family potrait. What's wrong with that?" Kai looked at him, shocked. "You shouldn't have!" "Care to tell me why?" Kai gulped before taking Luhan to somewhere more private. "Okay. I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone else. Sehun will kill me!" Luhan nodded. 

"When Sehun was young, he and his parents went on a trip to Beijing. His father was a famous business man. They had lots of fun there. Sehun really loved his parents a lot. One day, when he and his parents were in the the house they stayed, they were playing hide and seek. It was Sehun's turn to hide. So he hid inside a small closet outside at the living room. When he was hiding, there was a knock on the door. Sehun's parents went to open it. A guy was outside. Telling them there was a party outside and was asking for a lighter. Sehun's father went to get the lighter. Sehun's mother went back into the house, only to be stabbed at the back. Her ear-piercing scream scared Sehun. Telling himself not to scream, Sehun covered his mouth tightly. His father came out and saw his mother on the floor, stabbed to death. Running towards his mother, the man came out of the his hiding and killed his father. Sehun will never forget that day, where his parents was murdered. Since then, Sehun was a quiet and cold hearted boy. That family potrait you told me was the picture he and his parents last took before his parents died."

Luhan gulped, trying to take down all of the information given. "I-I need to go!" Luhan ran, heading back to the dorm.

"Sehun?" Luhan found the door open. He saw a figure crying on the bed. "Sehun. I'm sorry for not knowing." Luhan bowed down, ashamed. Sehun just patted on the side. Luhan reluctantly sat on the bed. Suddenly, Sehun hugged Luhan tightly. Luhan had the urge to cry. Luhan buried himself onto Sehun's smooth neck and cried with him, Sehun's hair softly. Since that day, Luhan learned that Sehun was nothing but a fragile boy.

~~~
Long Chapter! Suho and D.O are best friends again but Taoris problem has yet to be fixed! So now, you learned Sehun's past!! I wanna punch myself too for making Sehun like that. Oh! And Baekhyun likes Chanyeol and Chanyeol like Baekhyun!! Baekyeol feelz!! Lay secretly likes Suho but has yet to admit it!! Please subsribe and read my other fics!! :) xoxo♡ comments are appreciated. :)