Realising The True Meaning Of Love

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Realising The True Meaning Of Love 

----

D.O was barely able to pull Kai out of the the crowd and dragged him to the boys toilet. "What is it, Kyungie?" D.O made a creepy smile and chuckled. "You see, Sehun likes Luhan and Luhan likes Sehun. We need to get them together. Like, seriously!! Help me please!" Kai thought for awhile and smirked. "In return, you have to do something for me." D.O was hesitant to agree on his own idea. Kai is a playful mischevious person. Whatever he asked someone to do, it ain't gonna be good. "Bu-" "No buts. Deal or not?" "Fine." Kai smirked in victory. "I got it all covered."

 Both of them left the toilet. Little did they know, Luhan was inside. Luhan came out after they left and shook his head. "I should have known." Luhan skipped classes that day so that D.O and Kai can't get him together with Sehun. Luhan sighed in relief that they still haven't gone after him. Luhan sat on his bed, playing with his donald duck plushie when Sehun came in. "Class over already?" Sehun didn't answer him. He just sat beside Luhan and looked at him. "You're avoiding me, right? I heard your conversation with that owl boy saying Xiumin was better... sorry for disappointing you." Luhan's eyes widened. "No you didn't disappoint! It's just that we're too awkward... like now." Sehun nodded sadly. "Sorry..." was all he said. Luhan felt bad for making Sehun think that way.

Luhan hugged the boy tightly. "You're rather meaningful to me." Sehun looked at Luhan, face brightening up. "Thanks. It's the first time I heard someone said I was meaningful to them since... my parents died..." Sehun went back to his sad mood. Luhan  regretted saying that Sehun was meaningful to him. Sehun stared into Luhan's eyes. Both of them were locked, staring at each other forever. Sehun leaned closer and soon, his lips met with a soft lips. The lips of Luhan. Sehun pulled away once he realised what he had done. Sehun's face turned red and he ran out of the room, leaving the shocked Luhan sitting on the bed. 

"..."

~

D.O sat on the couch and huffed. "Luhan must have known about our plan! He isn't someone who would skip class like that!" Kai shrugged. "Whatever. You still owe me something."

"Owe you what?! You didn't help at all."

"A deal's a deal."

"..."

"Kyungie~"

"G-Go away!" D.O tried to run but Kai forcefully grabbed him and pulled him into their room. Kai smirked as he sat on top of D.O. "Never try to run away." D.O looked at Kai and gulped. Kai leaned towards D.O and whispered. "I know you like me." Kai smirked when he noticed D.O's cheeks going red. D.O looked away and muttered softly. "S-So?" Kai forced D.O to look and him and leaned closer. They were so close that their noses are touching. Before D.O could do anything, Kai smashed his lips with D.O's. D.O didn't know why, why wasn't he pulling away.

~

Luhan sat beside Tao who was crying over a drama movie. "Tao.."

"Yeah..."

"Sehun kissed me..."

"Yeah."

"Then he ran away..."

"Yeah!"

"What should I do?"

"No!!!"

"Are you even listening?!"

"Huh- what?" Luhan huffed in fustration and walked away. Tao just looked at the tv without even giving a single glance at Luhan. Kris then sat beside Tao and changed the channel. "Hey!! I was watching!" "So?" Tao tried grabbing the control but Kris placed his hand on Tao's face and pushed him away. "Mffh!!" Tao punched Kris in the face, making Kris drop the control and groaned. Tao laughed at Kris and then grinned. "Never mess with me."

~

Luhan found Xiumin sleeping with Chen who wrapped his arms around Xiumin. Luhan grinned mischeviously. "Operation: Xiumin's first kiss!" Luhan slowly pushed Xiumin and Chen's face closer and made sure that they would surely kiss. Luhan moved back and shouted. "XIUMINNIE!!" Both jolted awake and their lips met. Luhan took out his phone and took a pic before laughing hardly. Xiumin pulled away and touched his lips. "My first kiss?!?!?! Luhan!!" Xiumin chased after Luhan who was running away, laughing. 

Sehun peeked into Xiumin and Chen's room. "I-Is Luhan here?" Chen glared at Sehun. "Can't you see that that idiot isn't here?" Sehun glared back at Chen. "Don't call him an idiot! I thought that he was finding that fattie here!" Chen growled and tackled Sehun. "Don't call my Baozi a fattie!" 

"Then don't call my LuLu an idiot!"

"What are you guys doing?" Luhan and Xiumin asked in unison. Sehun and Chen was in a strange position so they quickly got off each other. "Sehun?" Luhan asked softly. Sehun just grabbed Luhan's hand and pulled him away from the other two. Chen chuckled nervously when Xiumin looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Care to explain?"

~

Sehun and Luhan stood in the middle of the hallway. Sehun looked at Luhan with an intense gaze but Luhan can't seem to even give a single glance. "Luhan. Look at me." Sehun's voice controlled Luhan. Luhan locked gazes with Sehun. Sehun sighed as he pulled Luhan into an embrace. "I-I like you, Luhan..." Luhan just stayed quiet, enjoying Sehun's touch. "W-Will you go out with me?" Luhan was shocked. THE Oh Sehun is asking him out. Was Sehun joking? "...You don't?" Luhan gasped and shook his head. "N-No!! I-I... I'm just shocked." Sehun gave Luhan a small smile and held Luhan's hands. "So?" Luhan grinned and pecked Sehun's lips. "Of course."

"Seriously?!" Baekhyun asked excitedly. "Yeah. We are officially together." Luhan said shyly as he interwine his hand with Sehun's. "Really?? Cause me and Kyungie are together too~" Kai said happily while D.O slapped his arms and blushed. Baekhyun jumped around in excitement. "Then lets celebrate!!!!" They cheered as they grabbed drinks and ordered food for the celebration. Sehun pulled Luhan into a kiss. "Love you." 

"Love you, Hunnie."

~~~

Haitus for awhile.