Not Update!

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Not an update! Sorry XD

I'll try making this clearer. 

D.O's father is a dangerous man so D.O fear him the most. D.O wishes to have someone who can protect him from his father. He dated Kai and since Kai was a bad boy, D.O thought Kai could protect him but Kai doesn't know anything about D.O's father so he never expected D.O's father to beat them up. D.O was in a trauma so he didn't think properly before acting all cold to Kai. Kai misunderstood D.O and thought D.O didn't love him so they fought and broke up. D.O's father came to visit D.O while Kai wasn't there so of course D.O's in danger. Kai didn't think straight and forgot that D.O could be in danger as he kept on thinking about the fight he had with D.O. When Suho had a talk with him (and Lay was jealous), Kai realised that D.O was vulnerable at the moment. Kai still loves D.O so he went to save D.O so... HURRAY? Kai and the others got hurt (again) when they fought D.O's father (again). Kai got a serious injury when D.O's father broke his neck (I'm sorry for making Kai like this! >_<) and D.O just watched Kai and the others get hurt cause he is terrified to fight with his father. Lay only knew Kai's side of the story so he shouted at D.O (but Lay is a sweet guy :) *-*). Lay never gotten that angry before so the others were shocked. D.O couldn't do anything but apologise( cause he is still in a trauma). Suho also didn't know D.O's side of the story so he was disappointed with D.O.

Oh and Kai slapped D.O cause he was angry that D.O called him a useless weak mutt. I don't know if he has the rights to slap D.O for calling him that so... yeah

I hope this helps you to understand :)

It's my dad's birthday today :D

And the surprising thing is, it is also Jr of Got7's birthday!

Happy Birthday to Dad and Jr! XD