Spending The Day With Your Roommate

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Spending The Day With Your Roommate 

~~~
(Saturday)

"Finally!! Saturday!! School was so tiring!" Tao rolled his eyes at Baekhyun. "You just started school... yesterday." Baekhyun wore his shoe, getting ready to go out. "I know. It's so tiring, right?" Baekhyun huffed as he got up. "I'm going out! Bye Tao!!" Tao waved goodbye to Baekhyun before closing the door. He immediately went to change, thinking of going shopping. Kris who was lying on the bed looked at the panda in front of him. "You're going out? Like that?!" Tao nodded, satisfied with his appearance. "No. As a fashionista, I'll help you. You should be grateful." Tao rolled his eyes while Kris went to get clothes.

He came back with a few clothes in his hands. "Take it off." Tao blushed, shaking his head. "B-But you can see my body!" Kris looked at him with a straight face. "We both are man. It's not like we're doing something weird, right? Stupid." Tao glared at Kris but obeyed. He took off his clothes hesitantly, showing his built body and abs. Kris his lips unconsciously. Snapping his thoughts away, He gave Tao the clothes. 

"How do I look?" Tao looked at himself. He wore a dark blue hat, light brown jacket and a blue shirt inside. Kris nodded in agreement. "Better. You look handso- I mean nice." Before Tao could say anything, Kris ran into the bathroom. Tao shrugged and went out. "What is with me?" Kris sighed as he sat on the cold bathroom floor. "Am I actually falling for him?" Shakng his head, Kris got out from the bathroom. "Some shopping will help." Kris ran to catch up with Tao. "Wait up!"

~

"Sehun-ah! Lets get to know each other better!! We can go out!" Luhan asked excitedly but Sehun just ignored him. "Sehun!!! Sehunnie!! Please! Plea-" Sehun smacked his head, carried him, threw him out of the room and slammed the door shut. Luhan pouted as he banged the door. "Sehun! Open up!! Se-" "Shut Up for once, please!" Sehun finally spoke, sounding irritated and annoyed. Luhan fumed. "Fine! I'll go out myself!!" Luhan stomped off.

Luhan wore his shoe and grabbed his bag. "Stupid Sehun. Never appreciate how friendly I was to him..." Luhan mumbled as he closed the door. He walked a few steps before suddenly stopping. "Ow! What the-" "Oi! Wait for me. I'm coming down." Sehun had thrown a paper ball onto Luhan's head from their room window. Luhan grinned as Sehun came out from the dorm. Sehun smiled. "I'll show you a place I love to go." 

"Wah! Bubble tea!" Luhan squeled as he ran into the shop. "Aunty! One taro flavour please-" "and chocolate flavour." The old lady giggled. "You rarely brought someone with you, Sehun-ah." Sehun blushed and rubbed his nape nervously. Luhan giggled at Sehun's cuteness. "Here you go." The old lady passed them two bubble teas and they went to find their table. "How about there!" Luhan pointed at a table in the middle but Sehun shook his head. He held Luha 's hand and brought him to a table at the end. Luhan blushed when they were still holding hands when they reached at the table. "Sehun... y-you can let go now." Sehun gasped before releasing Luhan's hand. "Sorry..." They drank in silence, not knowing what to talk about with each other.

~

"Yah, Baozi!" Chen called while throwing paper balls at Xiumin. Xiumin sighed as he placed his book down. "What?" Chen grinned as he laid beside him. "Lets go out! My treat!" Xiumin beamed, thinking of all the food he could eat. "Lets go!!"  Chen chuckled as he took his wallet. He noticed that he didn't have enough money. He quietly took some notes from Xiumin's wallet. "I said I would treat you but I didn't say I would use my money." Chen snickered as he waited for Xiumin at the door.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Chen asked as they walked aroumd the street. Xiumin pointed to a bakery shop. "They sell macarons!" Xiumin chose all kinds of macaron flavours and Chen paid them. "You have a lot of money." Chen held back a laugh. Xiumin didn't know that it was his money that Chen was using.

~
"Can I try the latest eyeliner you have?" Baekhyun asked a staff at a famous make-up shop. The lady gave him an eyeliner, thinking that he was buying for his girlfriend or something but once he bought the eyeliner, he used it. The lady gasped at how pretty he was with the eyeliner. "Thanks!" Baekhyun waved before leaving the shop. "Now to buy some clothes~" Baekhyun walked around the shopping mall amd bumped into a tall gaint. "Hey! Watch where you're- You?!" Baekhyun shrieked at Chanyeol's face. "What? This a public area." Chanyeol snorted. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He was about to walk away when Chanyeol grabbed his hand. "Since we are here, wanna go shopping?" Baekhyun looked at him before nodding. "I feel like buying an eyeliner again." Chanyeol laughed loudly, falling to his knees. "Again with the eyeliner?" Baekhyun smirked proudly, showing off his new eyeliner. "Follow me!"

"Oh? You again? Welcome back." The lady from before greeted as Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked in. "I'd like another eyeliner please." The lady nodded before heading to get the eyeliner. "I think I should buy make-up for my sis." Baekhyun beamed at Chanyeol before running around taking different products. "Your sis might love all this product." Baekhyun explained each and everyone of the products as if he was working in that shop. "...so if she wants to look pretty, this lip gloss will help her." Chanyeol nodded as he took the lip gloss and the other products to the cashier. "Oh and pay my eyeliner for me!" Chanyeol laughed. "Maybe spending time with you isn't so bad."

"Do you have money?" Tao suddenly asked. "Yeah why?" Tao grinned from ear to ear. "Buy for me Gucci!!" Kris gasped, knowing that Gucci is an expensive brand. "No." Kris said flatly, making Tao fume. He kicked Kris's leg and Kris groaned in response. "Fine!" Tao smiled in victory, skipping toward a Gucci shop. 

When they came out, Tao was holding many Gucci bag. "I'm broke." Kris sighed as he look at his wallet. "Thanks, Kris~" Tao smiled happily, eyes turning into a crescent shape. Kris couldn't help but smile. Tao looked cute with a smile- not that Kris cared. "Let's just go bac-" "Kris~ Buy me ice cream!!" Tao pointed towards ice cream shop. Kris grumbled as he gave the cashier the money while Tao happily eat his ice cream. "Next time, I ain't bringing you with me."

~

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...this is the first time you're quiet-"

"Is this hanging out okay?"

"Yeah bu-"

"Are you angry?"

"No. Why woul-"

"Am I too quiet."

"You-"

"Are you-"

"Shut Up!!"

"..."

"Gosh! And I thought you could keep quiet for awhil-"

"Sehun hates me!!" Luhan wailed, gaining attention from the customers in the shop. "Se- mff!!" Sehun smacked his hands onto Luhan's mouth. Sehun sighed heavily. "I don't hate you..." Sehun's voice was soft and gentle. He sighed again before taking the two empty cups. "Wait for me outside.." Luhan did as he was told. He felt a little guilty for making Sehun angry. Once Sehun came out, they walked back quietly. Sehun notticed how quiet Luhan was and smiled. He ruffled Luhan's hair, startling him. "I'm not mad okay?" Luhan looked at Sehun before smiling widely. "Yay! Sehun forgave me!!" Sehun shook his head and chuckled. "You're just like a five year old." Sehun mumbled to himself.

~

"Ahh~ that was delicious." Xiumin had just finished his ninth plate of slice cake. "I'm so full." Chen chuckled as he paid the cashier before heading home with Xiumin. "By the way Xiumin, I used your money to treat you." Xiumin gasped, stopping his tracks. "My wallet?! You stole my money!!" Chen snickered as Xiumin started hitting him. "I said I'd treat you but I didn't say I would use my money." Xiumin groaned, knowing that he is now broke. "Yah!! Pay me back!!" Chen stuck his tongue out before running away.

"KIM JONGDAE!!"

~

"How was your time with your roommate?" Suho asked as they were having coffee at the dining room. Tao grinned. "I got a lot of Gucci!! Better thank Kri- that bastard again!" Baekhyun laughed as he put on his eyeliner. "I got two new eyeliner. Channie bought for me." Tao snickered. "Cute nickname you got him." Baekhyun huffed. "Better than the nickname bastard." Then, they start argueing again

"Sehun and I went for bubble tea. I learned that he frequently goes there." D.O perked up, hearing the word bubble tea. "I could make if you want." Luhan beamed as he now loves bubble tea. "I got fooled..." Xiumin groaned as he stared at his empty wallet. "Lay and I went to watch the movie. It was fun! For once, he didn't stare at me." D.O sighed, not wanting to tell what he and Kai did. "D.O?" 

"..."

"Come on!! Tell us!!"

"...no."

"Please!!!!!!"

"Fine, for you Luhan." All eyes were on D.O.

Flashback:

"Kyungie~ Lets go out!" 

"No"

"Come on!! Please~"

"...ok..."

D.O went to get ready while Kai was on the phone. "Where are we going?" Kai grinned as he pulled D.O to a chicken shop. "Let's eat chicken!!" D.O rolled his eyes. "I can cook chicken for you." Kai snickered as he sat at a table. "Says the one who lost in a baking contest." By that, he earned a glare from D.O

"Kyaa!! Its Kai!!" 

"Oh my god!! Its Kai!"

"Kai oppa!! So y!!"

Kai smirked before stripping himself, making the girls scream. "Put it back ert!" D.O scolded Kai, forcing him to put back his shirt, much to the girls disappointment. Thats how their day out started.

Flashback ends

"That was it." D.O finished off flatly. The boys just stared at him. "What?"

 

~~~
Chen being bad at Xiumin again >:) 

Kris is falling for Tao?? You have to find out!!

Luhan doesnt know that he is talkactive XD

ENJOY? A LITTLE CRAPPY RIGHT? -.-"

SUBSCRIBE AND READ MY OTHER FICS! ^_^

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED!!! XOXO

Checking for errors!!