*Bonus Chapter*

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

*Bonus Chapter*

Parent Meets Teacher Day!! ^_^

The Chapter, You are my Warmth, the boys didnt visit D.O. One of the reason: Parent meet Teacher Day!

----

 

"Kyaa!! My Tao Baby!!" Mrs Huang squealed in delight, pinching Tao's cheeks tightly. "Ow! Stop it, mum! You know I'm still injured!" Mrs Huang pouted and pulled away. "I'm still confused, I didn't know Ducks attacking you would hurt that much." Tao laughed awkwardly, mentally glaring at Baekhyun who told Mrs Huang that the boys had a sudden duck attack." "Oi! Huang ZhiTao! Be more nicer to your mum, understand?" Mr Huang stood in front of Tao, looking at him firmly. Tao nodded, intimidated by his father's glare. "MRS HUANG!!! MR HUANG!!!" Baekhyun screamed loudly, running down the hall, pushing everyone out of his way. "BAEKKI DEAR!!" Mrs Huang screamed along, hugging the small boy tightly while Mr Huang and Tao sighed, annoyed with the other two. "How have you been doing, Baekki? Have you tried out the newest eyeliner that came out yesterday?? It would look really nice on you-" "Sorry, Mrs Huang but... I've not been using eyeliner lately." Mr and Mrs Huang gasped in shock. Mrs Huang grabbed Baekhyun's arm tightly. "Why?!" Tao crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Because of his BF, duh. He clearly brainwashed Baek!" Baekhyun blushed, smiling sheepishly. "H-He said I looked cuter without eyeliner so I stopped wearing." Mrs Huang nodded in agreement. "He is right. Good choice in choosing boyfriend, Baek dear."

 

"Agreed."

 

"Mum! Dad! But his boyfriend is an idiot!"

 

Kris came by and saw Tao who was pouting, angry at his parents. He smiled, walking towards him. "Taozi!" Tao spotted Kris and beamed. He was about to hug Kris when Mr Huang in, glaring at him. "Huh?" Kris looked at Mr Huang, soon he realised who Mr Huang was and he immediately stepped back. "H-Hi Tao's dad. I'm his... erm..." Tao was about to burst out laughing. The Kris is actually nervous (coz he was about to say boyfriend). "His what?" Mr Huang narrowes his eyes. Just then, Mrs Huang poked her head out, a fluffy aura coming out from her. "Kya!! Honey, who is this handsome boy!!" Kris gave his brightest smile which made Tao want to puke. "Thank you for the compliment. My name is Kris. I'm..." Kris paused for a moment before confidently adding on. "His friend!" Mr Huang smirked. "Just, friends?" Baekhyun and Mrs Huang snickered while Tao and Kris's face turned red.

 

"It's not like that!!" Tao pouted, punching Mr Huang slightly. Mr Huang gave a playful smile. "Oh? Hey, Tao!!" Luhan approached them, pulling Sehun with him. "Eh? Sehun? I thought-" "My parents are filling in for him." Luhan grinned, squeezing Sehun tightly. Sehun just quietly enjoyed the skinship. "Guys!" Xiumin appeared with His and Luhan's parents who were chatting with each other. "The teacher's looking for us!" 

 

~

 

The teacher was having a talk with Suho and his parents while the boys and their parents were waiting outside.

 

"Geez, whats taking so long?" Chen huffed. "Suho said his parents are also filling in for D.O since..." Luhan stopped once he felt Sehun grab his tightly. Sehun didn't like D.O for what he had done to Kai. Kai couldn't attend since he was still unconscious. 

 

Suho and his parent came out. His father smiled at the boys. "Why don't we have a nice BBQ party later? My treat." "Dad! You don't have to." His father rolled his eyes. "Please, I'm rich." Suho facepalmed himself, clearly embarassed by his father. Tao and Xiumin grinned. "Meat!"

 

~

 

Chanyeol POV*

 

I want to be with Baekki but my parents keep pulling me away from him. Humph  (T-T). Well, at least I'll get to sit next to Baekki later. 

 

*skip to BBQ Party*

 

Why must we sit in mix?! I want Baekki! (Note: Baekhyun's in front of him and Tao's mum was beside Baekhyun.) "Ah! You must be Baekki's boyfriend." Tao's mum smiled at me while Baekhyun covered his red face. I just give a crooked smile, nodding before looking at my dad who was appearently glaring at me. "You have a boyfriend. How long will this one last?" I could sense Baekhyun tensing. Its true that I've dated quite a few girls in school but... Baek has something that makes my heart beat fast. I casually took Baek's hand and interwined it with mine. "This very person is gonna last forever." Hah, my cheesy words are better than Kris's.

 

"Eww!! No PDA Please!"

 

"Mrs Huang!"

 

~

 

End Of Chanyeol POV*

 

Suho secretly checked with the doctor about D.O's condition, whether the boy was fine. "Ok, thank you doctor. Don't tell him I asked about him, ok? Thank you." Suho hang up and turned around, only to meet Lay. "Is everything ok?" Suho nodded with a shy smile. It hasn't been long since they started dating and Suho was still feeling a little shy about their relationship. Especially when his parents kept talking about it.

 

"Heh. What do we have here?? SuLay~" Tao snickered as he and Kris passed by. "Oh what do we have here? Taoris~" Lay sneered back which caused Kris  to glare at him. "Yah! We aren't a couple. Who wants to even date this immature kid?" Kris joked but he knew himself that the last sentence was just a lie. Kris wanted to date him. So badly. Lay narrowed his eyes at Kris for he knew Kris likes Tao. "Say all you want. You don't know." Lay grinned as Suho pulled him away from Kris and Tao. 

 

"..."

 

"Well, that was weird. Right, Kris?"

 

"Er...yeah." Kris let out an awkward laugh before walking away from Tao who was confused and lost by his action.

 

~

 

"There you kids are! Come here and have some meat! They're A+ Quality!" Suho's father cheered, holding out some delicious grill meat and it took less than a second for Xiumin and Tao to attack those meats. "Hayo, Taozi! Don't eat to much! You'll grow fat!" Mr Huang ordered Tao in chinese with a glare yet the latter wouldn't listen, returning back the glare with his own. Kris learned that Tao had his father's glare and his mother's cuteness and feminine sense. "Xiumin! Have some more but remember to lose some weight by exercising!" Xiumim's mum told Xiumin as she shoved lots of meat into Xiumin's plate. Kris made a (-_-) face, thinking to himself, If you want him to lose weight, why give him more food?

 

"Kris! Have some!" Tao smiled brightly, placing some meat onto Kris's plate. Kris felt a little heat spreading through his cheeks. Lay noticed it and coughed, getting a glare from his best friend. 

 

"Ah, Suho. I heard you were the first in class! Good job!" Luhan's mum complimented before looking at Luhan with expected eyes. "I wish Luhan could be like you." Luhan pouted, cheeks puffing out. 

 

"But I did my best during the test!"

 

"Says the one who didn't finish his test because he kept bothering me."

 

"I was worried about you, ok?"

 

"Arraso-"

 

"I mean you guys had to fight a gang of boys."

 

"Ok. Enou-"

 

"And then theres D.O's f-"

 

Sehun slapped Luhan's mouth and let out an irritated laugh. "That's enough, Lu." The parents looked at Luhan with suspicious eyes. "What about D.O?" Suho's mum asked. Luhan gulped, glancing at Suho who was keeping his head low. "Er... nothing! He's been a great buddy in class!" He thought that would smooth things down but Suho's parents kept pressing on since D.O is like a son to them since he's bestfriends with Suho. Luhan was out of answers to shove the topic away and yet Suho's parents were asking him. The rest were all quiet, the boys looking at Suho who was clenching his fists underneath the table.

 

He didn't want to scream. He wanted to be a disciplined child like his parents wanted him to be. But his parents are provoking. And today, his limits have been reached. He slammed the table hardly, making it shake and causing the rest to be shocked. His parents quietened down and looked at Suho. "Suho-"

 

"Enough about D.O! You may see him as a son too but, you don't understand him and his life at all! So don't talk about him as if you know him that well!" 

 

Suho cried out all his pain. He hate it when his parents talk about D.O as if they're his parents. He wiped his tears away, not looking at his parents. "Excuse me..." Suho muttered before leaving the table. Lay apologised before leaving to chase after Suho.

 

"Suho!"

 

~

 

"Suho! Wait up!" Lay grabbed Suho's arm and turned the boy around. Suho had tears brimmimg out of his eyes. "I didn't mean to shout at them... I-I just got carried away." Lay nodded, hugging Suho tightly. "Yeah, too carried away." Baekhyun snorted from behind them. Suho pulled away and saw the boys in front of him. 

"Guys?" The boys smiled, giving Suho a brohug while Kris was behind then cause he was too cool to hug them. 

The boys walked back after giving Suho a brohug and quietly sat down at their table. 

Suho sat infront of his parents, not daring to look at them in the eye. "Suho, look at me." Suho's father asked, and as a good boy, Suho obeyed. Suho was met with gentle eyes. "We won't talk about D.O, ok?" Suho wanted to cry so badly. He was expecting his parents to scold him yet they didn't. "Thanks Dad." 

~

Tao POV*

"Thanks Dad." Omg! My feelz! I wanna cry (T-T). I pinched Kris ge's skin in order to stop myself from crying. "Ow! Why are you pinching me?!" Kris ge scolded me softly. I looked at him with glassy eyes and a pout which I assumed, hit him hard. He looked away, no longer complaining as I pinched him harder when I saw Suho hugging his parents. Why can't I be like Suho.

~

"Bye Taozi! Bye Baekki!" Mum kissed me and Baek on the cheeks. Urgh! So embarassing. I pouted at my mum as my parents drove back home. "Your mum hasn't changed a bit." Baekhyun chuckled as he looked at me with a wide smile. His smile is sooo cute. Its suppose to be for me only, until this big ear dude came in and brainwashed him. Thought I might say, Baek those look cute without eyeliner. "I need to go. Channie is waiting for me!" Baek waved goodbye before walking off to find his big ear boyfriend. Tsk, why does he even like that guy?

"Taozi! We need to go back to the hospital. The doc's hunting for us." Kris shouted and I nodded in response. I ran towards him, secretly grabbing hold of his arm. He didn't seem to mind and that made me happy. I guess, this Parent meeting Teacher thing isn't so bad as it seems. Since Kris is here with me.

~~~
Bonus Chapter Finished! Like it?

I'll be away next week so I might not update the real chapter! 

Sorry >_<

xoxo