Bubble Tea Vs Coffee

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Bubble Tea Vs Coffee

----

Sun rays shine onto Luhan and he woke up immediately, yawning as he stretched his body. He turned to look at Sehun who was still asleep soundly. "Sehun." Luhan shook the boy beside him and Sehun grumbled. Sehun wasn't a morning person. He took a pillow and threw it at Luhan's pretty face. "Yah! Wake u-" "Luhan!" Xiumin shouted, cutting Luhan off. "Yes, Xiuminnie??" Luhan shouted back, forgetting the pissed Sehun. "Do you want to go out for Coffee??" Luhan beamed, feeling the delicious taste off Coffee. "Coming!!" But before he could jump off the bed, Sehun grabbed his hand. Luhan looked at him in confusing. Sehun hid his face on the pillow and mumbled incoherently. "Phompw mui... pubsle kee." Luhan tilted his head and leaned closer. "What??"

"Pumlle pui."

"What??"

"Phubbku fhee!"

"What?!!?"

"BUBBLE TEA!!" Sehun burst out, his face was red. Just then, Xiumin came in. "What's taking you- Oh, Sehun. You're awake." Xiumin got a glare in return. Sehun turned his attention back to Luhan. "Luhan. Bubble Tea." Xiumin frowned and took Luhan's other free hand. "No. He is going to have coffee with me." Luhan just stayed quiet, not wanting to add fuel to fire. But he had the urge to shout. He just held it in.

"Bubble Tea!"

"Coffee."

"Bubble Tea!"

"Coffee!"

"Bubble Tea!"

Luhan couldn't take it. He pulled both of his hands away and stood up. "Enough!!" Eyes were on him. "I won't go to any if you guys keep on fighting! What's so special about me that you want me to go with you??" "Cause you are my best friend." Xiumin answered proudly which made Luhan nod in understandment. "Sehun?" Sehun gulped and looked down. "Be...Because...Because you are my roommate!" Sehun quickly answered. Luhan shook his head. "Xiumin's reason is better." Sehun made a puppy face that was really hard to resist. Luhan looked at Xiumin and shrugged. "Well, maybe I could go to bubble tea later..." Sehun grabbed Luhan. "Now." Xiumin pulled Luhan out of Sehun's grasp. "You heard him. He said later!" Sehun glared at Xiumin while Xiumin glared back. Luhan squirmed on his spot. Luckily, he had an idea.

~
"Ok. Here is the thing. If you want me to follow you, make your favourite drink for me. Which is bubble tea and coffee." Xiumin smirked. He was an expert in making coffee though he hasn't master it yet. Sehun shrugged and kept quiet. He didn't know what to do but he would still try. They stood at different tables with ingredients they needed to make their drink. The others were outside, looking at the competition. Luhan lifted his hand. "Ready.... Start!" Xiumin poured the coffee beans into a machine and cooked them. Sehun just placed some chocolate bars into the blender with some ice and started blending them. Xiumin took out the well-cooked beans and started his making of coffee. His standards were high class. Not a spill was made. He skillfully poured his coffee into a cup and smiled triumphantly.

"Done." Luhan clapped and grinned at his best friend before turning his attention to Sehun. Sehun was still putting the pearls into the drink. Once he was done and covered the cup and placed it on the table. "Done." Luhan looked at his table and frowned. Unlike Xiumin's, Sehun's table was really messy. Xiumin snorted. "Not professional at all." Sehun sent a glare at Xiumin before taking a long wooden spoon and raised it high. "Wait till this spoon lands on your ugly face, chubby." Xiumin growled and reached out for another spoon. He stomped towards Sehun but Chen blocked him. Chen let out a small laugh. "Hey. Hey. Chill, okay? Luhan is suppose to try ur drinks?" Xiumin let the problem off and handed Luhan his coffee. "For you." Luhan thanked Xiumin before sipping the coffee. "Not too sweet nor too bitter. Its fragance is there too! Well done Xiuminnie! Thats my baozi."

Xiumin smirked and looked at Sehun who was currently fuming. Sehun just handed Luhan the bubble tea and looked away. Luhan drank the bubble tea quietly. Luhan placed the bubble tea down and looked at Sehun. The latter gulped and fiddled his hands nervously. Luhan lifted his hand and gave a thumbs up. Luhan's face lit with joy. "Delicious! You did well Sehun!" Sehun just smiled and took a peek at the angry bun. "So who won?" Chanyeol and Kai asked curiously at the back. Luhan smiled sheepishly. "Since Sehun did really well on his first try. He wins." Sehun kept his normal face but he was celebrating inside. Xiumin pouted. "Buh-" "No buts, Minnie. Sehun won so he goes first. Let's go Sehunnie!" 

Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and walked out. Sehun gave Xiumin a in-your-face- look before closing the door behind them. Luhan and Sehun quietly walked out of the campus. Both didn't realised that they were still holding hands until they reached the bubble tea shop. Sehun was the first one to pull away. He blushed and looked down. "S-Sorry..." Luhan was also blushing but he was holding his hands tightly. "Y-Yeah. Lets go in." The entire time at the bubble tea shop was awkward. They would share glances at each other before looking some where else. They tried to break the ice but it only made it more awkward. Luhan thought that maybe going for coffee was way better.

~
Tao and Suho sat at their desks and quietly waited for the Teacher to return. They watched as Kris and Lay passed a basketball at each other. "Tao, heads up!" Kris threw the ball at Tao and it landed at Tao's face before he could even react.  Kris snorted. "Your reactions are slow." Tao glared at Kris and threw the ball back at Kris. "Shut up!" Suho made a soft giggle and patted on Tao's back. Just then, a girl came up to him. Lay watched the girl suspisciously. "S-Suho oppa..." Suho looked at the girl and showed a sweet smile. The girl blushed and handed him a box of chocolates. "P-Please accept this and go out with me! I-If you don't want to go out, c-can you still keep this and be friends with me?" Lay looked at the girl, shocked at how daring she was. Suho tooked the box and ruffled the girl's hair. "I will accept this box but I can't go out with you. I also love to be your friend. You seem like a sweet girl." Suho's angelic voice and sweet words made the girl's face go all red. She bowed at Suho countless of times before running back to her friends who were later fangirling with her. Lay pouted sadly and threw the ball at Kris before sitting back at his table. He didn't had the mood to play.

D.O saw Luhan walking into the classroom with a bubble tea in his hands.  "Where's Sehun?" Luhan slumped onto his seat and sighed heavily. "I should have gone with Xiumin instead. Sehun and I are too awkward." D.O patted Luhan's back before looking at Kai. Kai was busy flirting with the girls in class, making winks at the girls. D.O shook his head and frowned. He admitted he liked Kai but Kai was always going around, flirting with girls which he really didn't like at all. Sehun walked in and glance at Luhan before hanging out with Kai. Luhan cupped his face. "Do you think Sehun will like me?" D.O shrugged and took a look at Sehun. Sehun was just looking away, ignoring the flirts given by the girls. "Seems like it. He doesn't care about the girls. He probably has a liking of someone already." Luhan nodded and puffed his cheeks. "I hope that will be me!" D.O looked at Luhan suspisciously. "You like him?" Luhan gasped and cover his mouth. His face turned red immediately. I stood up. "N-No! I-I need to go to the washroom!" D.O snickered at the retreating Luhan. D.O had a plan but he needed a help. Kai's help.

~~~
New Chappy ^^

i wanted to get the exo concert ticket at Singapore but the were sold out. T.T

Nehmind. There is still SM Concert :)))

Subscribe and Upvotes are apprieciated. :D

xoxo♡