Baekyeol Fan Club Part 1

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

Baekyeol Fan Club  Part 1

-----

"How are we going to tell the others?" Baekhyun asked as he and Chanyeol slowly walked back to the dorm, hand-in-hand. Chanyeol shrugged and sighed. "Just tell them." Baekhyun nodded unconsciously. They stood in front of the dorm and quietly opened the door, not wanting to wake the others up. But instead, they were greeted with familiar faces. Luhan was the first to spot them and he jump towards them like a deer. "Baek! You're back!" Worried about his best friend, Tao hugged Baekhyun tightly and sobbed. "Where have you been?! I've been so worried!" Baekhyun hugged back, snuggling his head onto Tao's shoulder (much to Chanyeol and Kris' displeasure) "I'm fine. And we have news." All eyes were on the couple when they hugged each other. "We are together." At first, there was nothing but silence. Then, the others cheered and congratulated them. "My Bestie is dating someone! Finally!" Chen smacked Chanyeol's back hardly and grinned, happy for his buddy.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled sheepishly. Kai realised something and gasped. "Guys!! If Chanyeol's fans finds out that he is dating Baekhyun, they might attack Baekhyun!" Baekhyun whimpered, imagining his eyeliner being stolen before getting beaten up. "Not my eyeliner..." Tao rolled his eyes and wrapped Baekhyun with his arm protectively. "Anyone hurts my friend will earn a punch from me." Baekhyun felt touched by his best friend and hugged him. "Thats my ZiTao!" The bad boys looked at each other reluctantly while the others nodded with determination of protecting Baekhyun. Threatening the bad boys to cooperate, the bad boys have no choice but to help them.

~

At school, fangirls kept staring at the couple. They whispered at each other.

"Is Chanyeol oppa dating that crazy eyeliner kid?"

"I think so! I can't believe such an eyeliner maniac would win the heart of such a handsome guy!"

"I envy him!"

"Guys! Don't you find them quite a cute couple?"

"Yeah! Let's make a fanclub!!"

"Awesome idea!!" 

The girls kept squeling and cheering as Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to their class. The fangirls went to call the other fangirls, telling them about the new cute couple and their plan of making a fanclub. "What should we call them?" A fan blurted out. 

"Breakfast Couple!"

"Why Breakfast?!"

"Because, Baekhyun is always mispronounced as Bacon and Chanyeol oppa can be called eggyeol! Thats how you get the breakfast couple."

Some fans agreed while the others didn't. Suddenly, a fan had a idea. "Baekyeol!" The others gasped, finding the name brilliant. The girls jumped around happily before starting to create a banner. They asked the school community 'nicely' to get a class for their Fanclub. They nicely decorated the door to the classroom with Baekyeol Pictures (which they managed to take). Students walked by and took a look at the fanclub. They whispered at each other, talking about the fanclub. At that time, the 12 boys dropped by. Being as curious as ever, Luhan went towards the fanclub. The fangirls squeled when they saw Luhan. Luhan was popular now because of his cute face. "Is a Baekyeol fanclub?!" The fangirls smiled and nodded. Luhan looked around in awe, impressed with the girls. "Luhan oppa, since you're here, come in!" Luhan opened his mouth to speak but the girls quickly pulled him inside the room before locking the door.

Sehun pouted, sad that Luhan was hanging with other girls. Lay snickered at Sehun but immediately got laughed back when the girls pulled Suho away. Suho just smiled at the girls, being a gentleman he is. "Let's bring in all of the cute ones in!" A fangirl suggested. The others instantly pulled Xiumin, Tao, Baekhyun and D.O in before locking the door again, leaving the bad boys standing outside the door. They all became jealous, watching the others show affection to the fangirls. Baekhyun showed the most, supporting his and Chanyeol's fanclub. Chanyeol could only send glares at his fangirls, not that they would even notice. "Guys." All looked at Chanyeol. "We have to break into that fanclub and get our boyfriends back!" They smacked Chanyeol's head and flushed. "Yah! They are not our boyfriends." Chanyeol snorted at them.

"It's obvious you guys would start dating anyway."

*smack*

~~~
Part 1 end :) short Chap. Part 2 will be longer :)

I promised you guys I would post three(?) days ago but I didn't. I apologise greatly. -bows- wait for Part 2 :))) Subscribe! xoxo