The Dormmates

Falling In Love With The Transfer Student

The Dormmate

----

 

"Your one and only eyeliner diva is here!!" Baekhyun smirked as he walked down the hallway fabulously. Tao just covered his face in embarassment, wishing he didn't have Baekhyun as a best friend. Students stared at them in disgust, making Tao groan. "How we are to make friends if you keep acting like that?!" Baekhyun chuckled before patting Tao's shoulder. "Who can resist such person like me?" Tao rolled his eyes. He was about to speak when he accidently bumped onto someone, dropping his books onto the floor. "I-I'm sorry! I-" The banging of the lockers caught everyones attention. A tall male was gripping onto Tao's collar. "Watch where you're going, idiot! Don't you ever dare touch me ever again!" Tao whimpered at the raise of voice. "I-I didn't see you there. I wa-" "Are you blind or something? How can an idiot like you be in this school?" Tao growled as he couldn't endure his anger. He kneed the male, who groan in response before grabbing his books and Baekhyun's hand. "I ain't no ordinary idiot for your information! YOU should stay away from me and my friend!" The male held his stomache and growled. "Come back here you!!" He was about to chase after Tao when his arm was grabbed. "Calm down, Kris! Let him be! We need to go to class." Kris sighed before grabbing his bag. "Fine, Lay. He's lucky because of you." Kris looked back at Tao's direction once more before walking to class

 

"I already hate this school!!" Tao screamed in fustration as he and Baekhyun walked towards their dorm. "Says the one who kneed someone." Baekhyun rolled his eyes before retouching his eyeliner. Tao muttered incoherent words while opening the door to their dorm.  The boys was greeted by a boy with chubby cheeks and a boy with doe eyes. Seeing someone entering the dorm, the doe eyed boy ran towards Tao. "HII!!! The names Luhan! My bestfriend over there is Xiumin! Xiuminnie, we have guests!!" Xiumin waved his hand as he continued to munch down a bun. "Excuse me! We are living here. Why are you here?" Baekhyun retorted as fling his eyeliner in the air. Luhan grinned back before showing his keys to the dorm. "Yay!! You're our dormmate!! Let's be friends!!" Luhan pulled the two boys into the room before helping them with their bags. "You can check your room if you want and by the way! There will be 12 people including us living here!" Luhan explained as he went to get drinks for them. Tao pouted as he checked his room. It was messed up, clothes thrown here and there. Tao wished it was Baekhyun that was his roommate because Baekhyun loves high class and stuffs.

 

"EEK!!!" Hearing Baekhyun scream, Tao went to check on his friend. "Whats the matter- EEK!!!" Tao clinged onto Baekhyun as soon as he came into  the room. "COCKROACH!! ARGH!!!" The two screamed as they ran out of the room and into the living room. "Whats wrong?" Luhan asked as he dribbled a soccer ball. "Cockroach! How can such person live like that?!" Baekhyun fanned himself as he sat on the couch. "I'm going the principle and complain!" Xiumin shook his head before gulping down another bun. "No can do. I tried but the principle said this is the last dorm available." Tao grumbled, saying how much he wanted to go back to his old school. "Hello?" The door opened and two boys came in. They were shorter than Baekhyun but looked more smarter. "Hello, I'm Suho and this is Kyungsoo. Call him D.O if you want." Suho bowed before grabbing his bag up to his room. D.O just quietly grabbed his bag and walked to his room. The four boys followed them.

 

They expected Suho's room to be messy but it was so neat and clean. "No fair!! Suho, would you mind changing with me?" Baekhyun whined as he laid on Suho's bed. Suho smiled while shaking his head. "Rules are rules. No changing of rooms." Baekhyun pouted at Suho, trying to convince him. Suho shook his head and ushered them out. The boys went to visit D.O who just stared at his untidy room. Tao covered his nose, preventing the foul smell from going into his nostrils. D.O just sighed before slamming the door shut. Luhan shrugged. "Guess Suho is the lucky one. Lets just wait for everyone to come back since we don't have any class today." They nodded before heading back to their room to clean up the junks. Tao groaned as he picked up litters on the floor. He picked up a jersey saying 'Kris' and below the name was '00'. "Kris? Must be my roommates name." Shrugging it away,Tao continued to clean up.

*****

 

It was late night and the six boys are still waiting for their roommates to come. "Where are they??" Xiumin grumbled as he place a tray of coffees he made. Suho and D.O were the only one waiting patiently for their roommate. "Finally!! Home- What the?! Who are you?! This is for us only!!" A tall boy shrieked as soon as he opened the door. "You're back!!" Luhan sang excitedly. Tao sigh a relief that his roommate finally came but once he saw who it was, he shrieked. "What are you doing here you bastard!!" Kris looked at the angry panda and gasped. "You?! What are you doing here?! I'll beat you up!" Tao got ready on his Kung Fu stance but Baekhyun and Xiumin held him. Kris tried to lay a punch on him but Lay and Chanyeol held him back. "Let go! I wanna punch his ugly face!!" Tao gasped as he got more rougher. "How dare you!! I'll kick your sorry !!" Luhan, Suho and D.O joined in to stopped Tao as soon as he tried doing flying kicks. Kris was held back by his friends, even though they got hit instead. Annoyed with the situation, D.O shouted, "ENOUGH!! Just calm down!! Its the first time meeting and we are already like this?! Quit being childish and get over it!! It's not like you're sharing bedrooms!?" Kris pulled out of his friends grasps and growled. "It better not be." Tao stuck his tongue out in return.

 

Suho clapped his hands, gaining everyones attention. "Why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Suho." "D.O" Baekhyun made a pose. "The Eyeliner Diva, Bae-" "Baekhyun, yeah yeah. The names Tao." Kris snorted. "Weirdo." Tao shot a glare and stood up, wanting to punch the handsome face but D.O pulled him back down. "The names Luhan!!!" Luhan spoke with much excitement. "Xiumin here." Xiumin greeted before munching down a piece of blueberry muffin. The boy beside him laughed. "It's late night and you're eating a muffin? You're weird." Xiumin puffed his cheeks before continuing eating. "I'm Jongdae. I go by Chen." The boy beside Xiumin said proudly. It was the boy next to Chen's turn but he just stared blankly at Suho. "He is Lay. I'm Park Chanyeol~" Chanyeol showed his teethy smile, looking amazing to Baekhyun. "That's one big smile you got there." Chanyeol smirked before patting the tan boy. "You're turn." "I'm Jongin. Call me Kai please." He took off his shirt, his friends got used to it but the other six covered their eyes. "Where a shirt!" D.O scolds. Kai grumbled but obeyed. "..." The rainbow hair boy was just looking down onto the floor. "He is Sehun. He and Lay don't talk a lot. Moving on. Last but not least!! K-" "I go by Kris wether you like it or not."

 

Tao shot up as soon as he heard the name. "KRIS?! Thats my roommates- Oh No?! No No No No No!! Why!?!?" Realising why Tao was acting crazy, Kris joined him. "WHY AM I WITH HIM?! URGH! WHY!!" The two boys screamed and yelled, not wanting to sleep together. Once, they calm down, all 12 head back to their room. The bad boys screamed. "My stuffs!! You touched my stuffs!!" Kris yelled as he stomped into the room. "How dare you touch my stuffs!!" Tao shrugged as he fell on his bed. "I just cleaned this place up." Kris growled and pushed him down the bed. "This is my bed!! Not yours!!" Tao rolled his eyes as he got up. "So? There is only one bed. Where do you think I'm going to sleep?" Kris snorted. "On. The. Couch." Kris pushed Tao out of the door and locked it. Tao kept banging, trying to get in. "YAH!! Let me in now!!" Silence was heared on the other side and Tao thought that Kris might be asleep already. "I'll let you off bastard." Tao trudged down to the living room, lying on the couch. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 

 

Kris quietly opened his room door and headed towards the living room with a blanket and a pillow. He kneeled down in front of Tao and placed a pillow under his head and tucked him in with the blanket. "Good night." Kris mumbled before heading back to his room.

~~~

Ohhh!! Kris is so sweet♡♡ 

First Chapt. For this story ^^ Like it? Please subscribe and read my other fic!! Sorry if you had to wait long for this chapt and there are small mistakes (which I'll edit out). -bows-

Until then, Please Wait!!