7.

Prince charming

As Tuesday comes, still the science lab trip is main subject of talks in the school. Tao doesn't quite understand what's so awesome about it but he's glad to spend some more time outside the school with new friends and... well, with Baekhyun.

Talking about Baekhyun, Tao's today invited for Kyungsoo's choir practice. He has to tell he won't be coming back home with him today. That's lame, but he can't stand Soo out, can he?

Tao approaches Baekhyun after lessons. "Oh, Tao! Sorry, we can't come back home together, I've got after classes, sorry!" Baekhyun claims as he smiles apologeticaly and passes the boy leaving the classroom.

Well, at least Tao doesn't have to explain things. He shrugs and also leaves as he sees Kyungsoo isn't inside too. He decides to find music room himself. With brief tips he've gained from boys earlier it could be a problem but he can always ask someone.

So Tao travels trough the corridors looking for the class.

Eventually he hears some voices singing weird melodies. Something like "don diri don diri don!" He finds it weird but maybe it is some kind of warming up of voice? Could be. He decides to follow the sound.

He finds a door with tag "music room" on it. He opens it carefully. Whooa, so many people are gathered inside, mainly squeaking girls. These must be Kyungsoo's fans. He also notices Chanyeol in the crowd. He decides to join him.

"Hi" he pats the other on the back lightly.

"Oh hi, Tao" he smiles "Did you come to cheer on Baekhyun?"

"Baekhyun?" his eyes widen. Chanyeol points at the boy somewhere on right.

Tao looks at him. He seems like he was in his own world, trying so hard.

Chanyeol's chuckle gets him out of the daze. "Well, I actually didn't know he'll be there. Kyungsoo invited me."

"Is that so?" Chanyeol eyes him but soon their talk is cut out by music teacher threating them to send out the crowd of fans, unless they behave.

The room is now filled with slience and the practice starts.

"We'll start with group warm up" the teacher says. "Kyungsoo, please, stars and the rest will repeat after."

Powerfull voice fills the room. Tao is quite impressed. And it's only a warm up.

After 15 minutes of various warm ups, they start real practice. Group parts are being sung over and over until perfect harmony is achieved. Next, it's time for soloists to show off their amazing skills. Few of seniors sing. Tao recognizes Luhan among them, singing with cute but powerfull voice. The teacher seems to be contented with his solo part.

"Very well, Luhan. Practise that ending part again. You've lost the rhythm a bit." Luhan sings his part over focused ignoring tens of people around.

"Perfect!" the teacher claps impressed. The audience seems to be taken aback with powerful voice of cute senior.

"Okay, so next, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, please."

The boys come out of the crowd to stand in the centre. They look at each other and nod before Kyungsoo starts singing. After short intro, Baekhyun joins him harmonizing. Tao is mesmerised by his voice. The boy is so tallented! Why hadn't he brag about this?

To Tao's displease, Baekhyun has just a short solo part, merely few lines, and the rest of time he's just harmonizing and singing back vocals. He can't understand why. He only has his eyes and ears for him.

The performance ends with a wave of claps. Teacher smiles happily too and the practice is done. The fans approach Kyungsoo shouting. He laughs and thanks for the cheers.

Tao notices Baekhyun in the back. He's just putting away his notes while Kyungsoo deals with his fans.

"Baek!" Tao runs to the boy.

"Tao?" he eyes him suprised. "Did you spy on me too?" he smiles. He feels warm fluttering feeling in his chest. It's nice change to have someone to cheer on him. All of the friends would usually swoon over Kyungsoo.

"Actually Kyungsoo invited me, but lets not talk about it. You were amazing!" he exclaims, eyes twinkling. He throws himself at the shorter boy squeezing last breath out of him.

"Thanks" Baekhyun says embarassed as he is still in Tao's embrace. "But shouldn't you congratulate Kyungsoo? He's the one that invited you. And he's the great one" short boy mutters against the fabric of Tao's uniform.

"It can wait. I prefer your vocals, by the way" he whispers directly into Baekhyun's ear.

"Really?" the boy asks, hope in eyes.

"Sure thing" he ruffles the other's hair as they part.

They continue smiling and each other and Tao continues praising shorter's awesomness unconscious of a pair of eyes that was staring at them.


 

As Tao runs to Baekhyun, Chanyeol decides to join the fans around his boyfriend. He stands in the back and sends him heart as they lock their eyes for a moment. He's so proud but also a bit tired about the situation. Everyone staring at his boyfriend.

He looks around to find Tao. He sees him running at shocked Baekhyun. Something drops in his stomach when he sees the taller one throwing himself at blushing korean.

He turns his eyes back at Kyungsoo. He's still smiling at his fans and receiving congratulations. This picture annoys him, he doesn't know why. He again looks at Baekhyun and Tao. How long can they be hugging?

He turns to the door and decides to leave. "Yeol-ah!" oh so well known voice shouts behind him. It's Kyungsoo. "Where are you going?" he asks slightly sad. "Wait for me, weren't we supposed to go hang out at my place today?" he pouts.

"Sure, hun. I just felt a bit sick. It's just to hot in there." He smiles at smaller one. "Go back and say bye to everyone. I'll wait outside."

"Okay, but don't leave. I've got some plans for us today!" he smiles seductive.

"I won't" Chanyeol feels all over Kyungsoo again. But what was that feeling before about?



 

Tao and Baekhyun leave the school together.

"Wanna visit me today? We could do homework together and then hang out?" Tao asks happily. "No one has visited at my new house by now" he pretents to pout.

"Okay, but wait for me a bit, just let me change my clothes."

"Sure. Come when you're ready" the Chinese points at neat building nearby. "That's where I live."

The boy smiles and runs fastly to change his clothes. Tao takes his way home, he greets his parents and tells them that he'd invited friend and that he'll come in 10 minutes. He asks his mother to let him in.

Few minutes later, Baekhyun knockes at the Hwangs door. Lovely middle-aged woman opens the door and lets him in.

"I'm Baekhyun, Tao's friend" he explains politely.

"Nice to meet you" she smiles at him motherly. "Go up. His room is the door at the end of corridor" Baekhyun nods politely and heads to said place.

He knocks at the door but no one's answering so he opens it.

"Oh!" he squeaks. "I'm sorry! I'll wait outside" he blushes ready to leave.

Tao turns his face to the guest. He's been looking through the wardobe for a t-shirt to wear so he's totally... topless. Baekhyun fidgets.

"Hahaha" Tao just laughs looking at the other. "Come on in. I'll just put something on" he smiles, turns his back to Baekhyun and continues rummaging through the wardobe. It gives ashamed boy great look at his toned back.

Tao takes out the first piece of clothing and wears it noticing how embarassed Baekhyun is. When he's done Baekhyun finally looks at him still flushed.

"So we can start with the homework" taller one smiles as if nothing happened.


 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo enter the latter's house.

"It's so quiet in here. Are your parents out?" Chanyeol asks suprised.

"Yeah, they work until evening today" Kyungsoo's cheeks are painted pink. Really pretty shade of pink Chanyeol notices. "I just thought..." now it's the colour of tomato. "Aish, I'm so stupid. Wanna... watch some movie?" he offers too rapidly turning his back to the taller.

Chanyeol eyes him. "Are you sure that's what you've wanted to do?" he'd never seen his boyfriend so embarassed before.

"You can tell me" he puts his hands on both of Kyungsoo's shoulders and softly turns him around. Shorter male refuses to look him straight in eyes so he lowers himself to face him. Kyungsoo finally speaks still not looking at the other.

"I thought..." he whispers "I just wanted" he starts again taking breath.

"Go on, hun" Chanyeol encourages.

"Couldn't we just cuddle a bit... and maybe kiss a bit?" he feels so utterly embarassed now he wishes the earth under him could just open and hide him forever. He hides his face in his hands. He hadn't just said this, right? He turns again and runs to his room upside.

"..." Chanyeol is slightly shocked by Kyungsoo's proposition. When he realizes what have just happened, he runs after the other.

"Soo" he says softly knocking at the door of his bedroom.

"Leave me alone" desperate voice asks. Chanyeol chuckles. Was that such a big deal to Kyungsoo? That's sweet actually.

He goes against boyfriend's request and opens the door. He sees small body laying at the bed, face hidding in the pillow. He sits next to him and scootches closer. "I told you to leave me alone" muffled voice says.

Chanyeol pats back of his head gently, fingers tangling in his soft hair. "I can't really understand a word from your mumbles. Look at me please."

"No."

"Look at me unless you want me to make you."

Kyungsoo just winces in response.

"You leave me without choice" Chanyeol says, voice happy, fliping Kyungsoo over easily.

"Annyeong" he says cutely bending over to look at the boy closely.

"Stop joking" Kyungsoo answers looking to the side. He isn't covering his face anymore. That's progress, Chanyeol thinks. He reaches to the smaller boy's waist and starts tickle him gently.

Kyungsoo yelps shocked as his eyes shot wide. "Park Chanyeol, I'm warning you!"

"What will you do? Tell me" the other laughs looking straight at him. "Will you cuddle me to death?"

"Hey!" Kyungsoo yells. "Will you stop making fun of me?"

"I will but..."

"But what?" Kyungsoo now looks much more relaxed and much less embarassed

"There's one condition" Chanyeol smiles mischievously looking at smaller one directly, Kyungsoo shivers under that glance waiting for the condition to be told.

"Tell me what you want us to do again."

Kyungsoo tries to stand up. Chanyeol keeps him in place. He's now lying vunreable, gigant sitting next to him. Great.

"No way! That's so akward" he mutters.

"Okay, so I won't stop" he starts tickling Kyungsoo, much less gentle this time. Said boy tries to keep calm but eventually gives up waggling his arms and legs around, trying to kick his bad boyfriend and laughting so loudly his stomach hurts.

"Stop. Stop!" he manages between bursts of laugh. "I surrender."

Chanyeol lets him go and looks at him waiting. "So? Tell me what you've got in plans for us, Soo."

Kyungsoo winces murmuring something about killing his boyfriend.

"I can't hear anything" he reaches to take one of Kyungsoo's leg and starts to tickle backside of his feet.

"Okay, okay, stop, really. I'll say it!" Chanyeol stops immediately putting away his leg and looking at his flushed boyfriend with totally ruined hair now.

"I want us to cuddle... and kiss! Satisfied?" Kyungsoo winces again. Chanyeol humms contented.

"I would love to tease you some more, but we have to realise what you've planned so thoughtfully" he doesn't waste any more time bending down and capturing shocked Kyungsoo's lips in a slow kiss.

"You've meant something like this?" Chanyeol teases breathing out in husky voice. Kyungsoo sends him morderous glance. The taller on chuckles.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you" he reaches to kiss boy lying beneath again. Now it's slightly more heated but still innocent. The latter respondes putting his arms around his neck as his eyes flutter closed. Chanyeol's lips feel so soft and warm against his plush ones, the contact sends jolts of electricy down his spine. Kyungsoo's mind goes blank at place.

Their position is slightly akward with Chanyeol sitting at bed and bending but they don't seem to care. It's enough they're together. The sloppy innocent kisses seems perfect. They couldn't wish for more.

After countless kisses they lay next to each other.

"I think we can start second point on our list now - cuddling!" Chanyeol throws himself at terrified Kyungsoo hugging him closely.

"Mmm" he lets out a contented sigh. "Have I told you already that I like you so so so much?"

"No, I don't remember" the latter lies.

"So I tell now, I like you very much, Do Kyungsoo."

"I like you too, Park Chanyeol, but don't tease me like this again" and both of them blush.
 

 

~~~~~~
A/N: What have I just written? XD Sorry, but I had overflow of Chansoo feels today. More action next time.