32.

Prince charming

Baekhyun hopes everything will be solved soon as he leaves Chanyeol's house. He somehow feels bad about talking to him behind Tao's back so he decides to tell him now. He goes straight to his house and his boyfriend immediately opens the door and lets him in not questioning the reason of visit. Instead he pulls him up to his room not even letting Baekhyun greet his parents. He didn't even know if they were in.

"What a nice visit" Tao smiles and pecks Baekhyun's lips. "Did you come to check up on your poor, injured boyfriend?"

"Yes and no" Baekhyun claims. "I wanted to tell you I visited Chanyeol. I talked to him about Soo."

"Oh" Tao looks a bit surprised. "I'm sorry for behaving like s kid" Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "I guess it was needed, the talk" he admits shamefully. "What did you tell him?"

"Not to give up on Soo, because I can't look at him so sad anymore" Tao nods. "I hope it will work."

"It will surely. You're so smart, babe" Tao smiles cheesily. "But now as you saved the world, would you take care of your poor boyfriend?" Tao fakes a pout causing Baekhyun to chuckle.

"And why do I feel like taking care of my boyfriend means something physically involving me?" Baekhyun sticks his tounge and Tao stands up and lifts him up. "Tao!"

"You're totally right" the taller kisses Baekhyun gently and then puts him back on the floor just to sit on bed and pull him to sit near. Then continues kissing him slow.

Baekhyun gets light headed. Tao's lips feel like heaven. It's his weak point. He doesn't let him break the kiss pulling him closer and closer but still not enough. He can't get enough of him. Baekhyun moves even closer and sits on Tao's lap straddling him. It pretty surprises the other but pleasantly. Tao feels like he's allowed to do more today and his hands start to roam lower on Baekhyun's back. The shorter one gives no response just scoothes even closer deepening the kiss so Tao goes even lower touching Baekhyun's experimentaly. The latter shivers slightly but does nothing. Only blushes a bit. Tao hugs him closer to calm him down. "Baekhyun-ah, I love you so much" he breathes out against hungry lips.

"I love you too" Baekhyun answers between kisses. Tao feels his heart going on highest rate as he circles his strong arms around his boyfriend. Baekhyun feels totally in control when Tao switches their position laying him on bed and hovering over him, but doesn't seem to dislike it. Especially when the Chinese leans down to kiss his lips once again, then checks, eyelids and finally start working on his jaw.

"Tao" Baekhyun moans gently just as they hear knocking on the door. Their eyes widen and both jump up of bed and sit few metres away from each other pretending nothing happened as the door open.

"Oh, hi Baekhyun!" Tao's mother greets him and he politely answers. "I just came to tell you Tao that me and your father are leaving to theather, you remember?"

"Ah, sure sure. Have fun mom" he smiles.

"I prepared you some food. It's in fridge so heat it up for Baekhyun when you'll get hungry." She smiles at Baekhyun.

"Thank you and mom" Tao adresses the woman. "Can Baekhyun stay overnight?" Baekhyun turns around to hide his blush. "We won't stay up late I promise."

"Okay, if Baekhyun's parents are fine with it. Get some clean towels for him and you know where we keep unused teeth brushes?" Tao nods. "So we're leaving. We should come back around midnight so don't wait for us. Have fun!" Tao's mother closes the door and leaves. Baekhyun calls his parents and they agree for him to stay warning him not to stay up all night.

"Are you sure it's good idea?" Baekhyun blushes.

"Why not? Maybe you don't want to stay?" Baekhyun shakes his head immediately.

"I want to!" they hear the car leaving parking lot in front of the house. "But are we like...?"

"Like that?" Tao scoothes closer and plants his hand on Baekhyun's abdomen and looks him straight in eyes. The shorter one blushes. He nods and Tao pushes him down gently resuming his work where they left and kissing him until both of them are totally breathless. Tao's hands slowly enter under Baekhyun's shirt feeling his heated skin. He goes slow not to scare the other away. Gentle caresses on Baekhyun's sides make him feel Tao's love. He's really caring lover.

Tao kisses Baekhyun's jaw then neck going lower after every part of it is marked with his lips. He s first two buttons from Baekhyun's shirt slowly and takes care of newly revaled skin caressing it, kissing and , then repeats the ritual after ing next few buttons until he uncovers Baekhyun's stomach. He kisses his way down to navel causing his lover to shiver. Then he goes back up and admires Baekhyun's body.

"Don't look at me like that" the shorter blushes, gets up and covers himself with the shirt.

"You're so beautiful" Tao compliments with brigth eyes caressing Baekhyun's cheek. "I wish I could keep you here forever" the shorter one melts at the sweet nothings Tao's feeding him with. "You want me to stop, right?" Baekhyun nods and hides his face in boyfriend's chest. Tao hugs him lovingly and kisses top of his head. When Baekhyun stops clinging to him, he carefully buttons up his shirt and then holds his hand drawing little cirlces on it. "Come, we'll eat what my mom prepared. Your tummy is way too skinny, I checked it myself" he winks and Baekhyun hits him lightly.

"That's unfair" he murmurs under breath.





 

To Baekhyun's joy, soon they decide to go to sleep and he gets to see Tao's stomach which is really to his liking. With gently definied muscles. Thanks god, Tao sleeps shirtless!

"Here you go" Tao throws at him one of his t-shirts. Baekhyun blushes a bit then turns around to change into it. He feels Tao's eyes burning his skin so he tries to be fast and quickly runs to bed embarrassed because he likes the feel of Tao's way to big t-shirt on him. "Are you going to sleep in jeans?"

"Right" Baekhyun quickly takes them off and immediately hides under blanket. Tao manages to steal a glimpse of his underwear anyway but doesn't comment on it.

"Don't be so stiff" Tao pulls Baekhyun into his arms causing the latter to almost faint as he feels Tao's bare skin on him. "Do you feel uncomfortable around me?" he asks patting Baekhyun's shoulder.

"No, but" the shorter one blushes. Tao looks at him questioningly. "I have to get used to it."

"You have to, I'm not letting you go" Tao reaches to nightstand to switch off the light. "Good night, baby" he whispers into darkness and lies down facing his boyfriend. Baekhyun scoothes closer and pecks him good night.

"Good night, Taozi."



 

Kyungsoo hears a voice shouting out  in front of his window. He immediately recognizes it's Chanyeol's. He can't help but get closer to the window to sneak a peek at him. Kyungsoo hopes Chanyeol didn't notice slight movement of curtains. No, maybe he hopes he actually did.

Kyungsoo's heart speed up immediately as he sees Chanyeol's figure standing on the lawn holding guitar. He's stunningly handsome. Kyungsoo melts at the thought of what will happen next.

Shiver runs down hiding boy's spine when Chanyeol plungs the strings of his guitar and starts singing. Kyungsoo's at edge of crying again. That's what he's been doing a lot lately. He tries to hold it in but the feelings overflow him. He can't deny anything. He's in love with that jerk. He feels urge to run down and tell him he loves him but he's ashamed of his stained with tears face. He doesn't want to make Chanyeol feel bad so he stays in crying like baby and missing him madly. When the song ends, he shuts the window and lies down on bed face first. Maybe it was his last chance? Maybe Chanyeol will give up on him again? Does he really love him as he confessed through song? Is it just another joke?

Kyungsoo doesn't know. The only thing he knows now is that he won't be able to stay still anymore if Chanyeol shows up in front of him.

 

 

 

Chanyeol couldn't sleep the following night thinking what to do next. He was so Kyungsoo deprived now. He wanted to get him back right now worrying he can't live a day more without him. Should he talk to him tomorrow? Won't it scare him away? Won't it be too late if he waits some more time?

If only Chanyeol could see through Kyungsoo's mind, he wouldn't hesitate.






 

When Chanyeol sees Kyungsoo the next day at school, everything breaks inside him. He does what his heart tells him.

"Soo!" He yells running after his ex boyfriend. "Soo, please, hear me out" desperation and a hint of craziness can be seen in his eyes. He catches up with him finally and grabs him by elbow. Kyungsoo turns to face him with blank face. He'd got really good in hiding his emotions in front of him throught last few weeks.

"What do you want?"

"I beg of you, give me just a few minutes to talk to you, don't run away, please" Kyungsoo's face doesn't show anything. "Two minutes will last" he looks straight on his eyes. His own pair looks pure and honest.

"Wait for me today evening at your home." Kyungsoo answers to Chanyeol's utter shock. "I don't have time now" he turns away and simply leaves. The taller one stands on his spot paralised. Did he really agree to meet him? Was it only to get rid of him? He has nothing to do now but wait. He forgets about lessons left and runs as fast as he can to his home. As if Kyungsoo could have came earlier and he wouldn't be home. Luckily his parents aren't home so he avoids uncomfortable questions. It's not something he could deal with now.




 

Chanyeol has cleaned whole house spotlessly and dressed himself in his best clothes by six waiting for Kyungsoo. He takes the occasion as his last chance, it's now or never so he wants to do the best possible impression. He paces in front of door checking the clock every thirty seconds literally dying. He also keep on repeating the speech he's prepared in his head.

Finally at eight o'clock the bell rings. Chanyeol breathes in and out for a few times and opens the door. His favorite person's behind them. The innocent doe-eyed boy. The one he has finally understood he loves. The one he has to fight for. The one who can change his life completely.




 

Kyungsoo stands in front of the mirror in his room and takes some deep breathes. He's really going to see him soon. Is it a good choice? He shouldn't think about it now, it's too late to change anything. All he planned is playing cold. It will make it easier. He will act like he don't care and if something goes wrong, it will be Chanyeol left broken hearted, not him. But is he really able to hurt Chanyeol like that? Kyungsoo sighs the nth time. He has to admit he prefers being hurt.

He checks his appearance. He managed to make himself look decent then leaves the house. His heart is beating like crazy right now. Just few minutes left.





 

"Please, enter" Chanyeol holds the door open and lets Kyungsoo in. The boy goes just few steps through threshold and stands in place facing Chanyeol.

"You have your two minutes now."

Chanyeol doesn't want to waste a second out of it but the speech he'd prepared is forgotten. He decides to talk his heart out. "Kyungsoo, I'm sorry for every single sadness I caused to you. Please forgive me even though I can't forgive myself for hurting you" he finally gathers the courage to look Kyungsoo in eyes. How much he loves him. "Please let me be by your side to pay you everything back. I want to make you happy for the rest of your days. I want to care about you and cherish every single piece of you. Do you know why?" he doesn't wait for answer. "Because I love you and you're the most important person in my life. Would you please give me another chance? I promise not to waste it" he stares at Kyungsoo's eyes with tension. These few seconds waiting for the boy's answer were the longest of his life.

Kyungsoo stares back in his eyes. "Do you still love Baekhyun?"

"No!" Chanyeol almost screams in hurt. "I love you!"

"Did you ever love him?" Kyungsoo seems to be finally slightest bit moved.

"No. I'm honest. It was just confusion and biggest mistake" he pants slightly. "Kyungsoo, did you stop your feeling for me?" his voice breaks. "I love you so so much" his face looks so desperate.

The thoughts are running in Kyungsoo's head. He feels pleasant flutters in stomach, he wants to fall into Chanyeol's arms and never let go, but would it be right? Would Chanyeol hurt him again? Should he trust him? How will he be seen by others when they find out everything? Like a looser who forgives even though he was cheated on? Should he care? He looks up into Chanyeol's eyes. He can see a pair of kind warm pupils, he's reminded of all the good times they've shared. How was it before. He really loved his boyfriend, didn't he? He really cared and... he still does, he realises he's been staring into that beautiful brown eyes for way too long. He blushes noticing slightly akward expression on Chanyeol's face. Kyungsoo stays still for a moment, breathes on and out. "Yeol-ah" the said boy shivers. He'd been missing the nickname so badly. "I love you and I miss you so much. I can't live without you" Chanyeol's jaw drops. He's the luckiest person in the world.

"You- you, Do Kyungsoo?" They stare at each other for a while wordlessly. Kyungsoo chuckles.

"Yes, exactly me. I was really hurt but I don't care anymore. I can't live without you. There's nothing that could stop me from loving you." he stares at him intently.

"Soo...!" Chanyeol can't believe his happiness. "You're the most perfect boy ever walking on this world, you know?" he hesitantly reaches his hand out to feel Kyungsoo's cheek. He's missed it so much. "I love you so so much" Chanyeol smiles at Kyungsoo and the latter smiles back. "So..." Chanyeol hesitates. "Are we like boyfriends again?"

"If you want to" Kyungsoo teases.

"I want to!" Chanyeol exclaims too fastly and both of them beam looking at each other for some more time.

Kyungsoo breaks the slience, beautiful smile lighting up his face. "Will you kiss me or do you want me to leave?"

"I-I" Chanyeol's totally lost in joy. He can't believe what he'd just heard. "I-" he's muffled by a pair of heart shaped lips straight on his. He slowly responds and starts leading the kiss as the shock is gone a bit. He nibbles at Kyungsoo's lips sensually runing his tounge through them asking for entrance and the other immediately lets him in. He feels like fainting when the special taste of his ex- wait not ex anymore! He puts all of his love into the kiss. As if he was saying iloveyous for hunderds of times. They part just for seconds to catch breath and then continue the make out session until they're feeling light headed because lack of oxygen.

Chanyeol parts their lips just to pepper Kyungsoo's face with kisses. He marks every part of his face then attacks the sensitive skin of his neck. Kyungsoo blushes. "Don't be shy, baby" Chanyeol breathes out against Kyungsoo's ear "Do you want to continue where we stopped last time?" he asks shamelessly and bites gently on Kyungsoo's ear causing him to chuckle quietly. "Should I take it as yes?" he smiles against hot skin.

Kyungsoo jumps at Chanyeol so that he can hold him. "I guess" he whispers and starts kissing Chanyeol again. Chanyeol couldn't be any happier as he carries his lovely boyfriend to his room and throws him at bed.

 

AN: Sorry for lameness ._.