25.

Prince charming

Jongdae wakes up the next day feeling extra drowsy and spent. Even though he'd slept for more than eight hours he's still tired. That's probably because of the thoughts that made him stir in bed and wake up every few hours.

He opens his eyes slowly and looks at the clock. "!" He jumps out of the bed. It's so late already but if he gets up extra fast and skips breakfast  he could still make it on time. Jongdae runs to the bathroom, takes a super quick shower, brushes hid teeth and doesn't even care to comb his hair. He puts on school uniform and runs for classes.

When he enters the school, the corridors are already empty. He didn't make it on time but being late like five minutes isn't that bad. He checks the schedule in head. "Oh no" he winces. The first period today - chemistry. What has he done in previous life to be so unlucky now?

He stands in front of chemistry lab and hesitates. Maybe he should just skip that stupid lesson? One absence wouldn't kill him, would it?

But Junmyeon would think he's a coward and that he's the reason of his absence. Screw it. He knocks lightly on the door and enters. He bows so his face doesn't show and wants to quickly take his seat but it's taken. The students shuffled their seats and are working on something in pairs.

"We're doing pair project today" Junmyeon helps. Thank you, I've noticed. Jongdae scans the class looking for someone he could join but unfortunately the number of students in class is odd and he's the one left out as he's late.

"So I have to do it alone? As everyone else is paired up already?" Jongdae asks.

"That's quite a lot of work and you're late, you can't do it yourself" Junmyeon clarifies.

"So should I finish it home?"

Junmyeon considers it for a moment. "No, that wouldn't be fair, I'll do it with you" the intern smiles at Jongdae. The boy would rather call it a smirk. Great. Jongdae blushes.

Junmyeon lifts a chair and brings it to teacher's desk. "Come, sit there" he pats the seat. Jongdae almost trips over his own legs as he tries to complete the complicated mission. He finally manages and sits on the chair utterly embarrassed. Junmyeon doesn't seem to notice anything and starts explaining the project. The student tries to focus on intern's words.

"Look Jongdae, you just have to check the number of electrons on each..." the student looks on slim fingers drawing patterns on the textbook. They are kind of aristocratic. "Kim Jongdae?"

Jongdae tears his glance away from the fingers. "Yes?"

"Do you understand?" Junmyeon smirks. He's totally aware that Jongdae wasn't able to concentrate on his words. "Or should I explain once more?"

"Y-yes, please explain again" Junmyeon looks at him expectantly "teacher" Jongdae almost whispers to intern's pure joy. He stands up and brings his chair to Jongdae's side so he's sitting next to him instead of opposite. He does everything to make Jongdae uncomfortable, the student thinks. Their shoulders almost touching, his breath blowing straight on his cheek when he turn to look at his student. Even his smell distracts Jongdae.

The student focuses extra hardly to understand the subject and not to make a fool out of himself.

The boys start working finally when the explanations are done. Jongdae puts all of his heart into the project and they're done by end of lesson. When the ring bells, he's relieved. He packs his books and wants to leave but Junmyeon doesn't let him.

"Jongdae, wait please. You've been late again, we need to talk" oh no.

Jongdae comes back into empty classroom. "I'm sorry, I slept late, I won't ever be late again, I promise."

Junmyeon chuckles. "That's fine. I just had to talk to you so other teachers see I'm good too" he explains. "But don't be late again, okay? The school is quite strict and you may have problems."

"Yes" Jongdae answers simply nodding. "Can I leave now?"

"Do you really want to?" Junmyeon asks and Jongdae looks at him surprised.

"I-I have other lesson soon" Jongdae mutters.

"Is it as fun as chemistry?" Junmyeon asks and Jongdae becomes more and more red on face but says nothing. "Okay, go if you hate it that much. You're my student, I shouldn't have said anything. Don't worry, I won't disturb you any more." He turns to the blackboard and starts erasing it but Jongdae doesn't move. "Do you have anything else you want to tell me?"

"Maybe I should stay for a bit" the student whispers and Junmyeon smiles.

"Do you want to go out with me? I mean like a date?" the older offers.

"I guess" Jongdae smiles slightly playing with his fingers. Junmyeon chuckles.

"Meet me after your done with classes next to the park the street down school, okay?"

Jongdae nods. And leaves the room blushing. He must have gone crazy.



 

"Tao-ya!" Baekhyun runs to his friend as they meet next day in the school. "I and Kyungsoo are good now, he's forgiven me but" his smile drops. "He feels so down now because Chanyeol has told him, he seemed so sad yesterday"

"No wonder after how that jerk treated him" Tao grimaces as if he was thinking something over. "I know!" Baekhyun looks at his friend a bit surprised. "What about organising an event for Kyungsoo? Something easy but fun, so he will cheer up?"

"I don't know, do you think it would help him? He's so sad now, he could break in tears from anything." Baekhyun worries. "But maybe it's worth try if we could do something so he forgets."

Tao smiles. "I think we should simply gather the boys, prepare some greasy unhealthy food and visit him" he offers. "The worst that could happen is he chasing us out" the Chinese smiles and so does Baekhyun.


 

"Sehun-ah, busy tonight?" Luhan asks carefreely.

"It's weekday, I should be..." the older gives him strange look.

"Really? Don't fool me, my dearest" he scoothes closer. "Tell me"

"It's nothing, hyung" Sehun ignores his boyfriend causing him to pout slightly.

"And now you call me hyung" Luhan rests his head on the younger's shoulder. "You know I don't like that." Sehun moves away. Luhan gives him another suspicious glance. "Have I done something wrong?" he asks seriously.

"No, hyung" Sehun sighs. "It has nothing to do with you."

"Then why are you pushing me away?" Luhan asks concerned.

"I'm not" Luhan moves closer to Sehun again and sneaks his arm around his waist hugging him from side. The younger one shakes his head and stands up.

"You're not?" Sehun shakes his head. "Then what was that?" Luhan stands up to face his boyfriend, but this time refains from touching him.

"Hyuuung, you won't understand and I don't want to hurt you, I'll get over it eventually" he tries a weak smile. "I meant Luhan" he murmurs.

"You're hurting me now" Sehun's eyes widen. "You're not trusting me and you're pushing me away" he speaks honestly.

"Why does it always has to be about you?!" Sehun bursts out and Luhan is totally taken a back.

"Sehun..." the older one tries.

"I feel uncomfortable calling you by name! I hate that!" Sehun continues with raised up voice causing few people to turn around to see what is going on but he doesn't care. "And you've told you won't pressure me about... things" Luhan's jaw drops. "And you're practically eating me alive all the time, touching there and there, cuddling, kissing in front of everyone" Sehun inhales and exhales before continuing "I know you're older and you have NEEDS but I can't fulfill them. Not now, not very soon" he drops his eyes to his shoes. "I can't relax around you because I'm only thinking about that you will want something and I'm never ready to do it!" a tear stream down the Korean's cheek. "Maybe the age difference is too big, I don't know, maybe you need someone older better than me" he whispers brokenly.

"No! What are you talking about!" Luhan tries to show his feelings. "I don't want anyone else, I've told you many times. I'm sorry for being jerk, sorry to make you call me by name if you're uncomfortable with it, don't" he almost breaks and Sehun can hear it in his voice so he looks up. Luhan seems so depressed now. "Sorry for making you uneasy... I never meant it and I never forgot about our talk, I'm not going to make any further move until you're ready, sorry for making stupid jokes...I'm sorry, I'm simply a cuddly person and I love you so so much, that's why I wish to hug and kiss you and hold your hand all the time but it has nothing to do with , and if you feel bad with it I won't lay a finger on you..." Luhan gets a bit more sad and the younger one feels bad for mistaking his actions. "Just, don't leave me?" he stares bashfully at Sehun.

"I'm sorry" Luhan's face seems as if he was going to cry.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"No!" Sehun panicks. "No, hyung, no no no." Luhan cheers up a bit. "I was saying sorry for... making a fuss and shouting at you... in public to make it worse" he bows to people around akwardly.

"Sehunnie, you don't need to be sorry for anything! I deserved it. I'm grateful you've told me all that, and I'm sorry, if you have anything what worries you or something you don't like, tell me, okay?" Sehun nods and reaches out hand to Luhan.

"Are we okay now? You aren't angry, hyung?" the younger asks shyly. Luhan grabs the hand and shakes it.

"No, baby" Luhan curses under breath. "I'm sorry, I meant Sehun." He fastly lets go of boyfriend's hand.

"Hyung..."

"Yes?"

"I-" Sehun blushes. "I actually like when you call me baby" Luhan's eyes light up. "But do it in private, okay? It's to precious to let others know."

Luhan beams like weirdo and nods fervently. "Sure, it'll be our secret" he winks and gestures Sehun thats it's time to go. The taller goes fastly after him and grabs his hand.

"I really like holding hands with hyung too" Sehun explains seeing Luhan's suspicious look. "Don't change, hyung. I just needed to be assured" he smiles sweetly and Luhan fights urge to kiss that kiddo. "Maybe I should come tonight?" Luhan beams. "I really wanted to be honest but I was scared."

"Sehunnie" Luhan leans to the younger's ear. "Baby, don't worry. Feel safe around me, I'll always protect you, I aim on making you feel safe and at peace. You're my baby after all" Luhan smiles and Sehun hits him playfully hiding his own smile.

"You're so cheesy!"