4.

Prince charming

Sehun sits in the corner of the library. Ha casts nervous glances every now and then, tugging softly at the hem of his shirt. "Where's he?" He thinks. "He didn't stand me out, did he?" He looks at the clock hanging above his head. It's almost 4 p.m. He's late nearly half an hour. Sehun lays his head on the table pouting. Should he leave now? No, he'll give him another 5 minutes. Only because he's his senior, he convinces himself staring at the clock intently.

Minute to four, the door squeaks open. Sehun gets his head up. Is that finally him? The boy hears soft steps approaching him through the shelves.

"There you are, Sehunnie! I'm so sorry about being late!" Luhan claims. "It's because of that old science teacher. He appointed me to look at the experiment, while he went to restroom, not to lose the moment of reaction starting and disappeared for 40 minutes!" Luhan was one of the science geeks attending the lab.

"But he came eventually? It's okay, hyung." Sehun's maddnes goes away immediately.

"Well, he didn't. I left, I didn't want you to leave." Luhan smiles carelessly.

Sehun blushes slightly. "But the experiment?"

"I don't care slightest bit. He should have come. Excuse me. It's not like it's gonna explode." Luhan summares the situation. Sehun eyes him.

"Okay, Sehunnie, let's start out class!" Luhan whispers full of joy.

The boys spend next hour writting Sehun's composition. It's nearly done finally when suddenly Sehun hears his stomach growl. What an embarassment. He hopes the older didn't notice it.

"Hungry?" Luhan gives off his eye smile. Sehun blushes. "It's okay. You're growing male after all. I'm tired too. Lets grab something at that ramyun shop nearby and then we'll finish." Sehun hestitates. "Come on, my treat" Luhan reaches across the table to ruffle Sehun's hair. The boy blushes again turning his gaze in different direction. Luhan just smiles at his reaction. Sehun's such a grown up man outside and still he blushes so easily. He must still be delicate kid inside, Luhan assumes. He feels the urge to take care of his dongsaeng.


 

They eat, only sounds of slurping can be heard. Luhan is amused with Sehun's appetite. He's almost done while Luhan has still half of his share. "Eat this too" he pushes his bowl across the table to Sehun. "It looks like you're really hungry" Luhan teases.

"It's okay, hyung. I'm not that hungry." Another growling sound escapes Sehun's stomach. Luhan chuckles "Go ahead or I'll think you're disgusted of me" older boy smiles mischievously. Sehun starts eating and the ramyun is fastly gone.

When they are done eating, they finish up the assingment. After scribbling last word neatly and checking it twice, Luhan pays and they leave.

"Do you attend science course, by any chance?"

"Not this year" Sehun answers. He suddenly regrets not taking it up this year as he sees a hint of saddness in Luhan eyes.

"That's a shame" the older sighs. "A school trip connected to doing some science research was announced today" he pouts. "I hoped I'll see my cute dongsaeng there" he teases, unconscious of Sehun's flush.

"Yeah... I would like to go too" Sehun breaks the slience bitterly not wanting Luhan to notice his flush.

"Don't worry. There'll be occasion next year" the older one smiles warmly at Sehun then turns around and quickens his pace. "But I won't be there next year" he murmurs too softly for Sehun to hear.

They continue their walk to the bus stop. "What's your favourite season, Sehunnie?" Luhan asks out of blue breathing in fresh spring air, walking few steps in front of Sehun. "Mine is definitely spring." He smiles closing his eyes for a moment.

"I've never thought about it" Sehun confesses.

"Make it spring then" Luhan answers, totally serious. "We'll have more in common then."

"Huh?" Sehun murmurs confused.

"I like us having things in common" Luhan's weird confession makes Sehun's cheeks heat up.

"Uhm" Sehun hesitates. "Why you do?" He coughes looking everywhere but not at his hyung.

Luhan stays quiet for a moment. "You'll realize when the time comes." He smiles absently.


 

The next day brings higher tempetature and more sun. It's the first day this year that gives off a hint of upcomming summer.

"Hi guys, try guessing what's going to happen!" Jongdae utters excited running to his friends sitting in the cafeteria.

"We won't anyways" Baekhyun mutters teasing.

"Come on Baek! You're ruining all the fun!" Jongdae accuses pouting as he takes his seat next to Baekhyun. The latter hits him playfully on shoulder. "Okay, okay, don't be so sad, pal" Baekhyun accents the last word immitating Jongdae.

"And now you're making fun of me! Worst best friend ever!" Jongdae hits Baekhyun back.

"Okay, guys, stop messing out now" Kyungsoo says voice amused. "Tell us what happened, Jongdae."

"There will be a school trip!" the boy almost yells. Sehun gets sad and starts picking up at his food as if he'd lost his appetite suddenly. The rest seems to be so so happy. "Trip?! We're going to show them all how to party, aren't we Dae?" Baekhyun can't hold in his joy.

"Sure thing, pal!" they start talking about all the things they will do at the trip until Sehun rolls his eyes and says "Don't be so happy. It's science trip. You'll be doing some research there." All eyes strikes in maknae's direction.

"Now you're the one spoiling fun!" Jongdae accuses, giving fake hard look. "How could a freshman know, anyways?"

Sehun blushes slightly. "Some hyung told me" he coughes.

"Some hyung, you say?" Jongde asks suspicious. "You mean Luhan?" he smiles devilishly.

Sehun chockes on his food so badly that his eyes start tearing up and Kyungsoo has to hit him on his back to help him.

"Do you have to be so blunt?" Baekhyun eyes Jongdae. "Let him figure out Luhan hyung himself" he whispers eager. Kyungsoo also sends him glare.

"By the way, where's Tao?" Kyungsoo changes the topic.

"Oh, he has extra club meeting now" Baekhyun explains. "He's going to participate in some competition soon, I think." Baekhyun scratches his chin thinking.

"So he really did join the club already?" Kyungsoo seems impressed. "I though he was just being too shy to ask for help."

"What club is it?" Sehun asks.

"Well, I guess I shouldn't tell you, he's really shy about it." Baekhyun explains. "I don't know why, though. It's something really cool!" Baekhyun's eyes glimmers as he says so. He blushes slightly at the memory of flexible moves he'd seen yesterday. Kyungsoo eyes him suspiciously.

"You'll see it soon, probably. It's not something to hide too long" Baekhyun continues. "But better don't ask him about it for now, he'll only stress out as the shy kid he is" Baekhyun smiles at the thought of Tao sporting his cute flush. What?! Baekhyun, what's going on with you? He shakes his head.

"Pff. And now why he'd tell you?" Jongdae says jealously. "You're not even that close!"

"Are you jealous Kim Jongdae?" Baekhyun teases. "And well, he didn't tell me" he scratches back of his neck sheepishly. "I spied on him."

"You what?!" all three boys yells in unition gaining mad glances from people sitting at nearby tables.

"I kinda did. But I was so curious!" Baekhyun excuses himself. "And I apologised."

"Huh? So he realises it and is okay with it?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Uhm" Baekhyun assures nodding. "I've even seen the practice."

The boy's eyes widen. The bell rings luckily for Baekhyun. "I see something comming" Jongdae sing-songs as they head on their next lesson.

~~~~~
A/N: So there's the next part of boy's daily life. How did you like the hunhan centred begining? And the trip's comming! I have some things about it planned already, but for now you have to wait a bit. Anyways, it was quite short chapter, but I didn't want to leave the story unupdated today so that's why.
Remember to tell me your opinions in comment section and subscribe if you're getting into the story! Love~