23.

Prince charming

"Yeolie, what's going on? You look stressed" Kyungsoo asks as Chanyeol approaches him. When he's close enough, he stands on his toes and kisses him lightly on cheek and Chanyeol feels unpleasant crunch in his stomach. Baekhyun made him feel more guilty than ever. He also feels bad he hadn't noticed it to be so bad before. He weavered looking in Kyungsoo's doe eyes. He'd always found them pretty. Also the heart shaped lips. They've always been so tempting, aren't they now? He's so confused. When he's with Baekhyun he goes crazy for him. He even confessed him love just now.

"I have something to tell you, can we go to your place?" he asks. It's not a talk that can be held here in the crowd.

"Well, I wanted to invite you as" Kyungsoo blushes so innocently "my parents are out today." He looks everywhere but at Chanyeol. "So lets go I guess?" he blinks his eyes cutely and the taller one starts considering not to tell Kyungsoo anything. For now at least, he's so innocent, he's gonna be hurt. Chanyeol doesn't even know his feelings now but... he had promised Baekhyun. But not exactly that he'll tell him right now... but what if Baekhyun tells him? Should he keep Kyungsoo out of Baekhyun's reach? No no no, he's starting to think bad things.

"Lets go?" and Kyungsoo nods eagerly in response.

 

The doe-eyed boy puts key in to open the door. He seems to be a bit nervous as it causes some problems to him. "Let me help you" Chanyeol leads his hand to open the door. It's done immediately. "It's not that difficult, is it?" Kyungsoo smiles cutely again.

"You have such an effect on me, sorry" Chanyeol melts again and again. Kyungsoo isn't making it any easier. He helds his hand, laces their fingers together (how well they fit) and leads him to his room. "Coke? Juice?" he asks as they pass the kitchen. Chanyeol just shakes his head. "Good then" Kyungsoo murmurs and pulls his boyfriend faster.

The boys enter the room. It's neat and cosy as always. Chanyeol liked visiting Kyungsoo. The surrounding was nice, so was his boyfriend.

The shorter one wordlessly pulls Chanyeol to the bed and sits on it not letting his hand go. "I guess we can talk later, okay? It's rare occasion" he winks and then immediately blushes. Kyungsoo isn't flirty type at all. Anyway, he doesn't give up and pulls mute now Chanyeol in between his legs as he's sitting and the latter is standing. He throws his hands around his neck and starts kissing him not so innocently. Chanyeol doesn't have enough courage to stop it and tell Kyungsoo now. Wouldn't it hurt him more if he'd pushed him away now? He explains himself that it may help him understand his feelings. Lame excuse but still. It's not the first time they're doing it anyways.

Chanyeol circles one arm around Kyungsoo's frame and the other he places on bed for support, then he lowers both of them on it. They part to look each other in the eyes when Kyungsoo makes himself comfortable and Chanyeol is bending above him.

"I love you" Kyungsoo confesses and doesn't wait for any response just pulls moved Chanyeol back down to connect their lips in another kiss. Kyungsoo's getting so much more open and brave in their relationship. He's the one to initiate kisses, but he's not the one to lead them. Chanyeol does everything to treasure him well in such moments.

The make out session gets more steamy, there are needy not only kisses but also hands roaming around their bodies. Kyungsoo's palms shyly travel down Chanyeol's wide back lower and lower, finally he innocently puts one finger under his boyfriend's T-shirt to feel his a bit rough skin. Chanyeol doesn't seem to get scared or something so he plays more brave now running hands up and down his bare spine. After few minutes more his mind becomes a bit hazy because of kisses depriving him from normal breathing. Maybe that's the reason he gets enough courage to throw his leg around boyfriend's waist causing their private parts to almost touch and looks at him with a bit hazy eyes.

"Yeol, I want you to make love to me" Chanyeol's eyes shot wide. "I want us to become one" he blushes and Chanyeol freaks out. He stops immediately and gets rid of a leg on his waist gently.

"It flutters me but... sorry" he gets up and doesn't hover up Kyungsoo anymore. The latter sits up a hint of disappointment on his face. He reaches out his hand to pat Chanyeol's back.

"Don't worry, I'm sorry for that" he smiles embarrassed. "There's no problem if you're not ready, we can wait. It was selfish of me" he hugs Chanyeol's side.

"No, Kyungsoo, no, you don't understand anything" he stares at his own feet and shakes his head. "Nothing is that easy now. I messed up a big time."

Kyungsoo's eyes get even more doe than usually. "Chanyeol, it can't be that bad but if you feel uncomfortable, tell me, take it off your shoulders" he ruffles his hair. "I love you, you know?"

Chanyeol can't look his boyfriend in eyes. "I know but you shouldn't" he sighs.

"Yeol" he calls out. "What are you talking about? Loving you is the best thing that happened to me" Chanyeol's heart falls apart into million pieces. He's been thinking it too much lately. He's such a jerk. "And again, don't worry about what just happened, honestly I thought you want it too and you would be the one more eager as... you know what's your position in our relationship" he keeps on babbling and blushing.

"I kissed Baekhyun."

"Like you're the dominant one, hehe I'm going crazy"

"I kissed Baekhyun." Chanyeol repeats. Kyungsoo looks at him.

"W-what?" his face totally falls. Is he hearing right.

"I kissed him. It was on a trip. We've meet in the forest randomly, he was crying and" he breathes in "it happened."

Kyungsoo's face fells. It seems as someone has punched him or if he was going to cry any minute. "W-was" he manages and gulps on his tears not to let them fall "was it what you wanted to tell me just now?" Chanyeol can't gather enough strength to look him in the eyes, he simply nods. "Why?" he asks.

"It was a moment. I was a bit drunk, so was he, it was on the night of party." Chanyeol hides his face in hands. "I'm not explaining myself. It's totally my fault, I initiated it and it was Baekhyun who stopped and pushed my away."

"You were drunk?" Kyungsoo repeats hopefully.

"Just a bit intoxicated. Baekhyun was. I took an advantage of him. He was crying."

"Crying because of you?" Kyungsoo doesn't know if he wants to know the answer.

"Yes. Because of me." He answers. Slience fills the room. Kyungsoo circles arms around his own knees and brings them under his chin then hides his face in them for a moment. Chanyeol wonders if he's crying.

"Why have you done it? Are you a bad person? Did you really take advantage of him? Or are you lying and covering him up?" Kyungsoo asks emotionlessly. "Maybe you love him? Did you do it out of love?" his voice breaks a bit at the end.

"I don't know" Kyungsoo turns around to hide his face from Chanyeol as his eyes becomes teary. He breathes in.

"Continue" Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo's back. He would love to hug and comfort him but the situation is too difficult now.

"Soo, I didn't want to hurt you. When I asked you out I was in love with you. I may be still, but I'm confused" he sees Kyungsoo's back moving slightly, especially his shoulders. He must be crying. "I'm sorry, Kyungsoo. I don't want you to be hurt. You're important to me even though I'm confused now."

"How are you going to sort it out?" the shorter one's voice sounds so weak.

"I need time. I have to think it over" slience fills the room again. "Could you please give me a bit of it?"

"I don't know" Kyungsoo wipes his face with back of his hand. "Leave now."

"Soo," Chanyeol reaches to him but stops half way. "Don't cry because of a guy like me. I'm a jerk and you're perfect caring and warm person."

"Chanyeol, please, leave" said boy casts last glance on Kyungsoo.

"I'll text you tomorrow" and he leaves. A minute later Kyungsoo hears the door downstairs closing. He falls on his bed and lays here in embrion like position ignoring every sound coming in. He decides to sleep, maybe everything will make more sense when he'll wake up? Maybe he won't be such a pitiful boy dumped literally in bed.