13.

Prince charming

The weekend is here again and the boys are free to do as they wish. Newly found couples spend their time together of course, luckily they aren't too into public display of affection, so people simply don't notice them. Plus Sehun is too shy again to do anything with his hyung.

Anyways, there is another pair of people (Yes, the pair, not couple) who like each other's companion.

"Tao-ya, do you think it is a good idea? Won't he feel like it's forced or something?" Baekhyun asks worried about his friend Jongdae. As he knows him, he's really pridefull with particularly everything.

"Honestly, you're his best friend and not me but I guess he could feel left out" Tao states his opinion.

"I think I should spend some time with him" he talks noding.

"So you're leaving me for today?" Tao asks a bit bitterly. Baekhyun smiles at him apologizing.

"I want to spend some time with Jongdae. I don't want our relationship to fall."

"Sure, sure. If you have time in the evening feel free to come" Tao squeezes his palm and smiles warmly. Baekhyun nods in response. They enjoy the skinship for a moment simply staring at each other. Eventually Baekhyun coughes and Tao lets his hand go.

"Okay, I'm going to snach Jongdae. Maybe you want to come with us?" Baekhyun suggests not really happy to leave Tao. The latter chuckles.

"It'll be the same as yesterday if I'll go" he explains patting Baekhyun's shoulder to give him support.

"Probably you're right..." he notices. "I'll call him then" and he reaches to his pocket for a phone. He dials Jongdae's number and after few beeps the boy answers.

"Baekhyun? What's up?" he asks a bit grogily. He's been probably sleeping. That lazy .

"Were you sleeping?" Baekhyun asks with complaint. Tao chuckles.

"Yes, I was. You've waken me up for no reason and your voice sounds like it was my fault" Jongdae winces. "I'm the victim, you know?"

"Nevermind" Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "I'm calling to snach you out" Tao thinks he really isn't good at dealing with people. With Jongdae specially. How did they even become friends in first place?

"What? To where?"

"I don't know. Let's just spend some time together. Come hang out at my house."

"..."

"Huh? You don't want to?" Baekhyun asks voice challenging.

"What happened to you? It's not your idea, is it?" how easily Jongdae sees through his thoughts. Baekhyun's quite scared.

"How do you know?"

"I've known you for some years now, Baek" Jongdae explains. "That conversation is getting more and more akward."

"Okay! Are you comming or not?" Baekhyun asks bluntly. Jongdae and Tao chuckle.

"You're so cute" the voice through the phone can be heard. "I'm comming. By the way, who's with you?"

"No one" Baekhyun cuts off.

"Probably chinese no one... You'll have to explain some things to me today, Byun Baekhyun" he jokes but Baekhyun knows that he's really going to question him about every little thing with Tao. Maybe he shouldn't have invited Jongdae?

"... I'm hanging up! Be there at 6" he responds and hangs up. Tao eyes him with amused expression and laughs.

"Are you guys really best friends?" he asks. "Your relationship is a really tough one."

Baekhyun sends him morderous glance. Tao raises his hands up in gesture of giving up. Really, that Chinese.

 

 

Ding-dong! can be heard and then someone starts violently knocking at Sehun's door.

"What the hell?" the boy mutters under breath. "Is something on fire? Calm down" he tells even though no one can hear him as he is in his room now, lying under blankets. His parents are out already because they work at Saturday. He groans when knocking doesn't stop and struggles out of the bed. He puts random robe on to keep himself warm. He hates cold. Especially when he's leaving the bed. It's main reason he's often late - putting away that scary moment of leaving the comfy warm bed.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" he shouts out with annoyed voice. That's probably his freaky neighbour wanting to scold him for something riddiculus again. At this hour. Really.

Sehun finally opens the door, eyes still half-closed, hair in total mess. You could tell he was sleeping.

"Sehun-ah!" blonde haired boy throws himself at sleepy one.

"H-hyung?!" Sehun's immediately awake. It's hard to be groggy when he has Luhan hugging him tightly and his hair tickling his nose as he swings lightly. When Sehun finally gets around with the situation he reaches his arms to hug the boy back, but the latter is faster. He takes a step back and looks up to face Sehun.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" he asks pouting a bit. What the hell is going on?

"Uhm" Sehun tries hard to concentrate. "What are you doing here. At this hour?"

"At this hour? Huh?" Luhan looks at his watch. "It's eleven" he responds pointing at his wrist.

"Oh" Sehun groans. "Is it?" he gets a nod in answer. "Soo... anyways, what's going on?"

Luhan beams at him. He really must be a moringn person, Sehun notices. "I'm taking you out. On a date. I planned everything" he pushes Sehun lightly out of his way and enters the house gaining amused glance. "What are you looking at? Get ready fast. You have 10 minutes!" he orders Sehun around. "Where's kitchen by the way?"

"This way" Sehun instructs him.

"Okay" he answers leaving the room. "Be fast!" he shouts from kitchen.

 

 

After said ten minutes Sehun is in kitchen. All crisply clean. He even put an effort in chosing what he's wearing. At least as much as he could in the time of ten minutes. Mean time Luhan set on the table simple meal.

"Come, eat" he says pointing the chair. Sehun obeys.

"Did you just prepare it?" he asks impressed.

"Actually, I brought it from home. I prepared it earlier today" he smiles.

"Wow!" the younger can't keep his excitement. "You're so good for me, hyung" he tries aegyo. Both of the boys laugh.

 

 


When the meal is eaten, Luhan takes Sehun out for promised date. They spend the afternoon at as cheesy couple activities as you can imagine. With all hands holding - at first really akward when Sehun lets go when anyone is around - strolling, visiting cafe.

"Are you having fun today?" Luhan asks when they leave the cafe, linking his fingers with Sehun's.

"Yeah" he answers after a moment, looking Luhan straight in eyes. Something weird can be noticed in his eyes. Suddenly, he looks around akwardly, then pulls his boyfriend behind some tall seemingly old tree. It's big enough to keep them hidden from curious passers-by.

"What's that?" Luhan squeaks. Now he's the one that's flustered. His back is now pressed against hard bark of the tree, Sehun is standing in front, facing him. The Sun is glittering lightly from between the leaves. The younger leans in supporting himself with a hand on the tree. It's just next to Luhan's head. The latter feels so vunerable and under control now but... well, he likes it. He didn't expect Sehun to take any initiative. He closes his eyes just a moment before their lips meet. He can feel a bit of hestitance and self-consciousness of Sehun but he's taken a back of his courage anyways. What's going to happen next?

Unfortunately, their kiss is a short one and soon Sehun pulls away, looking at Luhan with a bit hazy eyes. He grabs the latter's hand after a moment and comes back on main way, as if nothing happened. Luhan finds out that Sehun is going to be a riddle for him for some time now.

 

 


At six sharp, Jongdae is at Baekhyun's door. They greet each other warmly and go in to spend some time simply talking in the latter's room. They have to discus some things and catch up. They've been seeing each other every day, but it seems like they could drift apart if they won't do something. Baekhyun realizes it and becomes really afraid of that. What had happened? He decides he can't ignore it anymore.

"Jongdae, is something happening to our relationship? Doesn't it feel weird?" he asks after small talk about random stuff.

"Well" the other starts. "It's okay, Baek, I guess" he smiles a bit bitterly. "I suppoused it's going to happen. That you'll find someone you'll like more than me" he laughs akwardly.

"More than you?" Baekhyun asks confused. "You're my best friend, who could I like more than you?"

"We're friends, right, but it's not like we'll spend the whole life together" he explains. "You know what I mean... I knew we're going to find loved ones eventually" he looks at Baekhyun. "But I honesty didn't expect that to be so fast... and you to be first one" he jokes lamely.

"Huh?" Baekhyun shrugs. "You thought you would be the first?" he pushes Jongdae lightly. "I never knew you thought you were the hot one" he gains stare from the other.

"Can't you stop joking? It's serious matter" he pushes Baekhyun back. "You know, I didn't mean that" the latter rolls his eyes. "It's just you had your eyes on a particular person so you were out of the game" he explains matter-of-factly.

Baekhyun laughs. "A game?" Jongdae nods. "Anyways, you knew?"

The other rolls his eyes. "How could I not? You're my best friend. I've seen enough of longing stares and sighs to notice" he makes a small stop. "And seriously it was really painful when I saw Kyungsoo dating him. He hadn't known of course. But I've seen your disappointment" Baekhyun is touched now. He never expected Jongdae to know him so well. "Sorry for being so blunt... I just didn't know how to react. I could do nothing and it made me sad."

A moment of slience feels the room.

"It's okay, Jongdae. And..." Baekhyun looks at his friend. "Thank you. I just felt like no one cared about me. And now I know I was wrong" Jongdae's eyes widen.

"How could you think like that!" he sits next to Baekhyun and hugs him tightly. "You always can rely one me! I'm sorry for not helping you with Chanyeol. I promise to be a better friend now" his voice sounds somehow shaky. Baekhyun faces him getting out of the hug.

"You're the best friend. I'm sorry too. For everything and nothing" he hugs the life out of his friend and they start laughing.

"I'm happy you have someone else now, anyways" Jongdae states.

"Me?" the other is quite taken by surprise.

"Tao, I mean. I hope you'll work out" he smiles and Baekhyun blushes.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he mumbles.

"Sure thing" Jongdae chuckles. "When you'll realise, don't hesitate to ask me for help, okay?"

"Hmph!" Baekhyun seizes him. "There's nothing to help in."

"Yeah, yeah" the other gives up. "Anyways, what do you think about Sehun and Luhan? Are they a thing already? I'm really confused" Jongdae is back to gossip boy mode and Baekhyun fastly joins in. They spend the afternoon till late evening on mostly gossiping. Like girls, you would say.


~~~~~~
A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait! Blame it on the work ^^ and maybe it was hard to write because it's the 13th chapter? I don't know. Anyways, hope you enjoy :D