27.

Prince charming

"Come in" Tao opens the door of his room for Baekhyun and waits for him to enter then closes it. They put their backpacks on the floor and start upacking necessary books to do homework together. Baekhyun's leg touches Tao's shin gently. The latter tries to ignore it and pretends to pay no attention to it as he's focused on book. He eyes Baekhyun from side as the touches don't stop. He's quietly reading. Tao moves to side a bit and tries to focus.

Now it's the smell that disturbs him. Lime one. Really fresh. He mutters a curse under breath.

Baekhyun gives him questioning look. "What's up?" Tao stares at him as if he was thinking something over. Baekhyun waits a while and gets back to book but not for long as Tao tears it out of his grip and puts away. "Why?" Backpack whines a bit. Tao stares intently. "Whyyy?" Baekhyun shakes his shoulders slightly moving around. Tao chuckles a bit.

"You're so cute, I can't hold myself back." He winks. " the homework" he attacks Baekhyun's sweet lips and the latter doesn't oppose. He melts into Tao's gentle careses and forgets about everything immediately.

"You're going to be the end of me" Baekhyun fakes a pout after they part. He pecks Tao quickly. "Lets get to work now, prince" Baekhyun offers and does so but Tao gives up and lays on the floor, head on hands and simply stares at Baekhyun who doesn't let Tao distract him. "Pabo" he mutters hiding smile. He suddenly stops his homework.

Tao gives him suspicious look. He wiggles his eyebrows. "What's going on?" he asks, voice unnaturally low. Baekhyun chuckles.

"It's not that, pabo!" He whines cutely. "I have to call Jongdae!"

"Why now?" Tao asks surprised. "Do you want to brag about your new boyfriend?" Baekhyun blushes lightly. It's nice to think about Tao like that. Boyfriend. So he really isn't single anymore. "You're blushing again" Tao adds naturally. "If it's bragging, then call, I'd gladly hear that" he beams.

"Actually it's not that" Baekhyun smiles akwardly and Tao pouts. "I'm not so good when it comes to talking about feelings, he's my friend, he will notice."

"I'll make sure he and everyone else will" Tao beams. "So anyway, why did you want to call him?" he gives his boyfriend curious glance.

"There's a big big deal" Baekhyun answers conspiratorially but then tells Tao Jongdae's story with intern. He shouldn't have told but he trusts Tao won't tell a thing.

"Wow" the Chinese's jaw slightly drop. "Wow. I wouldn't suppose he could do something like that but I guess it's cool and thrilling for him" he scratches his jaw. "I hope noone finds out. Call him! I want to know too!" Tao gets a bit excited and Baekhyun chuckles.

"Okay, I'll turn it on speaker so be quiet" the other nods fervently and Baekhyun presses the call button.




 

"Hallo?"

"Jongdae?"

"Omg, Baek, good you're calling I'm so crazy right now" the boy on other line exclaims excitedly.

"And you told me not to call you!" Tao gives Baekhyun questioning look but the boy brushes him of with hand gesture. Jongdae wines. "Okay, okay, tell me your date! I'm also excited to know!"

Jongdae pretends to be mad whining some more. "I guess, if you're begging I'll tell you" he chuckles and tells alk the story. When he comes to part where Junmyeon held his hand, both of boys go a bit crazy and Tao rolls his eyes.

"You're so lucky to date an intern. I'm happy for you!" Baekhyun claims and Tao pouts pulling at his sleeve. The shorter one just shows him his tounge.

"Okay, enough about me" Jongdae tells and Baekhyun gets self conscious, he didn't think about it, he hopes Jongdae won't ask akward questions as he's not alone. "Did you finally get into Tao's pants?" Tao chokes on juice he's been drinking, Baekhyun with beetroot red face runs to help him. "Woops!" Jongdae almost laughs, Baekhyun can imagine his smirk right now. He must have heard that he's not alone and that's his way of getting revenge.  "Baek, you're not alone? I'm disappointed with you, showing our bestfriend secrets to others" he can't hold his laughter anymore "I'm hunging up!" and so he does.

Tao coughes some more and Baekhyun wishes he could just hide forever. But well, he shouldn't let Tao listen to their conversation.

"Byun Baekhyun" Tao addresses him and Baekhyun almost jumps in place. The taller sits close next to him. "Do you have such plans?"

"W-what plans?" he stutters in reply.

"Getting in my pants?" Tao tries to keep up with his game but it's too much for him and he bursts out with laughter.

Baekhyun hits him lightly on shoulder. "Jerk" he mutters.

"Calling me jerk won't let you into my pants, I'm not into ing" Tao teases and Baekhyun hides his beetroot red face in his hands turning his back to Tao.

"I'm going to kill him. I've never told such thing!" he explains.

"So you don't want to?" Tao asks with a hint of saddness.

"And you do?!" Baekhyun turns around to give Tao disbelieving look.

"People in relationship actually do want it" Tao clarifies. "Boys especially, I guess. You know, buzzing hormones and stuff" Baekhyun glances at Tao blinking slowly. The Chinese laughs. "God, Baekhyun, you're not fun at all! I'm not going to take your ity away when we've been dating for like an hour" Baekhyun pouts.

"Who says you could? And that I wouldn't be the one taking your ity away?" the shorter boy asks a bit challenging. Tao chuckles.

"I'm afraid, you can't take away my ity, honey" he claims running hand through Baekhyun's hair lovingly. The boy leans into touch unconsciously and lays his head on Tao's shoulder.

"And why is that so?" he doesn't leave the challenging tone.

"Well, because it's already gone."

Baekhyun stands up rapidly and glances at Tao. "What?!" The Chinese shrugs his shoulders.

"I've done it already" he repeats slowly. "As simple as that." Baekhyun's stunned. Not that he thinks it's something bad, maybe he feels just a little bit jealous, but mainly he's shocked. It was pretty unexpected confession. "Baek?" Tao starts worrying as his boyfriend doesn't answer. He stands in front of him and bends down a bit to face him.

"Y-yes?" Baekhyun asks when he finally manages to let out a sound.

"Is it a problem to you?" Tao worries. "I know, I shouldn't have said it just like that, I'm sorry, I'm too honest sometimes" he scratches back of his neck sheepishly.

"No, no, it was simply" Baekhyun gulps. "Unexpected?" he laughs akwardly not looking at Tao. The latter grabs his hands and pulls them up to plant some butterfly kisses on them and Baekhyun smiles lightly. "Good for me, I guess" he jokes to break the tension.

"Good for you" Tao winks. "Shall we get back to homework?" he cuts the topic.




 

"Kyungsoo did look sad, didn't he?" Sehun worries and Luhan agrees. "I want to make him happy again. It was so simple before."

"I'm honestly not sure of their situation. I wonder if they love each other still but are too blind to notice and too prideful to forgive." Luhan thinks out loud. "Maybe we could make something that would test their feelings?"

"Like what?" Sehun asks.

Both of boys turn slient for a while thinking.

"I know!" Sehun shouts out Luhan gives him questioning look. "We should introduce someone to Kyungsoo! He may forget about Chanyeol and fall for someone else or Chanyeol may realise his feelings for Kyungsoo and become jealous" Sehun beams.

"And there'll be no harm done whatsoever" Luhan finishes. "My smart Hunnie" he smiles. "But do you have anyone at mind?"

"Maybe one of your classmates? It's pretty cool and respective to have a senior boyfriend as you see for me" Sehun offers.

"I'll think it over and ask someone" Luhan declares. "Thanks for compliment by the way, but I don't see you getting especially respected now" Luhan teases.

"I do! You don't know" Sehun pouts and Luhan chuckles at his cuteness.




 

"Jongdae! You finally answered!" Baekhyun almost moans.

"I'm not talking with you, you've betrayed me" Jongdae answers emotionlessly.

"And you compromited me in front of my boyfriend, we're even already" Baekhyun lets the words flow quickly. "And you won't believe what he has told me!"

Jongdae wants to prolong the stupid game longer but he also wants to know. "What? Btw, since when you have had a boyfriend? Tao?"

"Yes, Tao, who else. Since today, but it's not that! He's not a !"

"What?!"

"What you've heard!"

"You're telling me he's already done it? Wow, I wouldn't expect it. But with a guy?"

"I guess."

"So you don't know even if it was with a guy or a girl?!" Jongdae seems to be more excited than Baekhyun himself.

"He admitted it's good for me so I guess, you know what he meant."

"So you would bottom? Gross"

"You're the one that's gross! You think you would be topping the intern?"

"Probably, yes."

"Really? I don't see it." Baekhyun chuckles. "But what should I do now?!"

"How should I know?"

"You're in the same situation!"

"Am I?" Jongdae thinks. "Well I am. But I'm not you, what can I tell"

"So what you're going to do? If intern would want to bang you?"

Jongdae laughs. "Watch your language, Byun Baekhyun! I don't know, I don't care, I guess I would just bang him myself."

Baekhyun's jaw drops. "What?! I tought you were more conservative! And not gay, by the way."

"People change, I guess. I don't mind being gay if I could get to that gorgeous body. You haven't seen him."

"You know him like for two days!"

"But his booty is super cute."

"..."

"What do you want? We've got much closer on a date and I honestly wouldn't chase him away if he made a move."

"Whatever. So you're saying I should do it with Tao?! Like now?!" Baekhyun panics.

"No! What I'm saying is that I lust on Junmyeon's booty. I don't care about all that ity stuff but you care as I see and he surely won't pressure you."

"I think so too. But it's not that I don't want to, but it's just too early and I don't even know exactly how it works!"

"You never watched ?"

"NO! And you did?" Where is that conversation going? Baekhyun asks himself.

"I did... but straight" Jongdae stops for a moment. "I don't know how boy on boy work too..." he thinks it over for a while. "What is the internet for?"

"I don't know, wouldn't they feel bad if they knew we watch behind their backs?" Baekhyun hesitates.

"First, they won't know. And second, you think they don't watch it? They're not s, so they have to find a way to let it go." Seems logical, but Baekhyun can't stand the thought of Tao... gosh!

"So are we watching it together?" Baekhyun asks.

"That's way too gay!" Jongdae opposes.

"But I'm scared of doing it alone!"

"You're such a baby, Baek! Okay, I may puke, but I'll do it for you, we'll watch it. Just come to my house tomorrow after lessons, my parents are coming late."

"Okay."

"Hung up!"

Baekhyun is left alone with his thoughts. Wouldn't Tao get angry? But he wants to know... Maybe he should ask Tao to tell him? No, no, no, it would be akward. But... less akward than watching it with his best friend?